Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn (4206 Views)

N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Larrykaysail(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
i withdraw this story due to security reasons, the phone number and email of the NIA DG was included. sorry for that Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by wawappl: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
MR OKE IS THE THIEF OR HE KNOWS THE THIEF

3 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by sarrki(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Simple question where is the Certificate of Occupancy
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by wawappl: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
I AM TIRED OF THIS COUNTRY I WANT TO RELOCATE TO MY VILLAGE. ONDO STATE

3 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by TheFreeOne: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
APC government of the more you look the less you see.

I read somewhere too that there are two former governors linked to this money but AMEACHI name is conspicuously missing from this report.

EFCC should avail us name / names of whosoever is involved. Enough of speculations.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by mikeycharles(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
efcc kontinue angry
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by SalamRushdie: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
This is a govt sponsored spin to throw watchdogs of track .
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by KingBelieve: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
This APC led federal government can't throw me off balance. we need d owner of d money not stories.

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Pierocash(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
I dnt knw the rocket science that ppl assume on the ownership of this ghost money.We knew frm the very day it was announced that the money was part of the last administration's loot by the sudden heart attack and death of former CSO of Jonathan Gordon Obuah,he died of heart attack the moment the news filtered into the air abt the raid of the building by EFCC
Evn most PDP starwalt didn't have knowledge of the loot,it ws subtletly diverted by Jonathan and his gangs of thieves led by Obuah without the knowledge of other top starwalts of the party.
Jonathan is a big thief,watch how his stupid defenders will flood this thread with silly attack an defense.
#IstandwithMagu

6 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by wristbangle: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
So amaechi has been removed from the equation? Now that the pendulum is swinging on the NIA boss, I just hope the needful will be done but I see this as a script play to deceive Nigerians.

Everybody holding this nation whether APC or PDP crooks will face the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by odogwubiafra: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
DISTRACTION STRATEGY underway. They are just sampling what the public reaction will look like before either denying this cabbage or to authoritatively affirm it.

They have been doing everything possible to link GEJ into this. Nigerians are dying of hunger, we'll soon devour our politicians starting from our local constituency's. What they did in Katsina was a preamble. We are also waiting to stone this Buhari led FG as part of their promise to the masses before election, "that if they don't perform after 2 years, we should stone them".

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Nbote(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pierocash:
I dnt knw the rocket science that ppl assume on the ownership of this ghost money.We knew frm the very day it was announced that the money was part of the last administration's loot by the sudden heart attack and death of former CSO of Jonathan Gordon Obuah,he died of heart attack the moment the news filtered into the air abt the raid of the building by EFCC
Evn most PDP starwalt didn't have knowledge of the loot,it ws subtletly diverted by Jonathan and his gangs of thieves led by Obuah without the knowledge of other top starwalts of the party.
Jonathan is a big thief,watch how his stupid defenders will flood this thread with silly attack an defense.
#IstandwithMagu

Give me one very gud reason why some of U jus cannot/will not have sense?

3 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by otokx(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
but Wike said, em, em, chai.

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Ikigia: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
OK....awaiting FG and EFCC's comments
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by ZombieTERROR: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
I knew it would belong to an afonja
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by LesbianBoy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
They must sha call jonathan name!

Mad APC government!

Amaechi is the owner of the flat period! angry
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Lanretoye(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
okay,who is the next owner cos that money has several owners from muazu to rivers state,to amechi,to oke.who else?
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Osezua: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pierocash:
#IstandwithMagu
APC paid social media person spotted. Try harder. Your story is too lame.
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Justuceleague2: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin ggggg

wristbangle:
So amaechi has been removed from the equation? Now that the pendulum is swinging on the NIA boss, I just hope the needful will be done but I see this as a script play to deceive Nigerians.

Everybody holding this nation whether APC or PDP crooks will face the wrath of God.

You didnt discover the loot you didn't blow whistle the fact that you name you want to strongly believe is there wasn't included doesn't mean it must be true
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
I knew the it would belong to an afonja

So you knew the it? Go school una no go gree! Na only masters in hateful afonjaism una sabi! grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by abouzaid: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
see the was they have dragged Jonathan's name into this nonsense, even Stella and orubebe,the funny thing is that this news is coming from a non existent newspaper, it's just another ploy to throw Nigerians off their tails,the big question remains who owns the money?
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by eagleeye2: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
My own be say, Why has SR gone mute...... Thunder must fire dem idiats
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by ZombieTERROR: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

So you knew the it? Go school una no go gree! Na only masters in hateful afonjaism una sabi! grin
Lol grin you know it's a typo
Alaye go Sidon
Tell that guy to return that money wey una thief cheesy

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by dazdilijae(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pierocash:
#IstandwithMagu

And rather than take the money to otuake where nt even Nigerian army can penetrate he took it 2 an unknown location in ikoyi lagos n left it there for 2years?
House registered to an APC appointed NIA DG's wife but money belongs 2 PDP presidential campaign? Nigerians are nt stupid we are waiting for EFCC 2 make an open statement nt all this BMC propaganda
Point of refence for BMC
Pls did u see the printing date of the notes ? We hear it's 2015 after handover so how can it be for campaign Hahahahahaha
Ur Mumu is classic

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Pierocash(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
dazdilijae:

And rather than take the money to otuake where nt even Nigerian army can penetrate he took it 2 an unknown location in ikoyi lagos n left it there for 2years?
House registered to an APC appointed NIA DG's wife but money belongs 2 PDP presidential campaign? Nigerians are nt stupid we are waiting for EFCC 2 make an open statement nt all this BMC propaganda
Point of refence for BMC
Pls did u see the printing date of the notes ? We hear it's 2015 after handover so how can it be for campaign Hahahahahaha
Ur Mumu is classic
U are the real muron
For ur info the current DG of NIA was appointed by Jonathan,the house whr the money ws busted belong to a PDP chieftain cos it has Jonathan/Sambo 2015 campaign poster.with ur common sense,a kindergarten pupil wil knw that is PDP environment not APC.MUMU
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by shadfoye: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
EFCC LOADING ................as promised.
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by Larrykaysail(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Esseite:
undecided
apan have u confirm my story now,
Re: Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn by plaetton: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pierocash:

#IstandwithMagu

PDP Starwalt shocked
Goodness gracious ! undecided

This is classic #idiottalk#.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts / Anambra Election: APC Blasts Southeast Leaders / Atiku US Case-fact Of The Matter,by Eyitemi Taire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.