Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Whats The Problem Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Problem Of Nigeria (582 Views)

The Problem Of Yorubas / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Problem Of Nigeria by skfa1: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
I was wondering what is keeping us backward from making our country a good and better place.

What could be?

Is it corruption?

Is it that their are some bad leaders trying not to make everything work?

Is it that we dont have the ability to do it? (as for me i dont believe this cause other western country are ok(group work))

Is it that, thats just the way we are?

Is it that we are too many to create systems that we work for us?

Is it that we dont have resource? (no we have resource, even western country wey no get resources still manage to make the system work for them and they are living good)

So damn, what exactly is the problem that we cant make it a good and better place.

What is really the problem. Pls lets analyse this maybe we can find the problem.

Cheers, ur brother a good Nigerian Citizen.
Re: Whats The Problem Of Nigeria by Goldmind1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
The problem is that the concept called Nigeria is not one country. I feel we are caged here.

(1) (Reply)

Govt, Others Plan Database Of Nigerians Abroad: / Halliburton Scandal Stalld Cos Nigerian Cant Translate French 2 English-aondoaka / Why Yar Adua Is A Genius!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.