Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Problem Of Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem Of Yorubas (6300 Views)

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . / Destiny Of Yorubas In The Hands Of Igbos-Obafemi Awolowo / Are These True Of Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas $ the SouthSouth(Pix)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
After serious observation it is now clear that the problem of Yorubas is the FANATICAL MUSLEMS who prefer to align with the Northerners, Meanwhile an average Northerner has no atom of regard for the Yoruba Muslems even during Crises e.g a case study of the Kaduna So I want to urge the FANATICAL YORUBA MUSLEMS to please desist from this malicious act not minding either you are being paid or not, Please we need peace in the southern Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
After serious observation it is now clear that the problem of Yorubas is the FANATICAL MUSLEMS who prefer to align with the Northerners, Meanwhile an average Northerner has no atom of regard for the Yoruba Muslems even during Crises e.g a case study of the Kaduna So I want to urge the FANATICAL YORUBA MUSLEMS to please desist from this malicious act not minding either you are being paid or not, Please we need peace in the southern Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria.

Thank you for waking up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
The actual problem with we Yorubas are the idiotic morons like you who speak without thinking..... And you speak bad englishgringringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
SirWere:
The actual problem with we Yorubas are the idiotic morons like you who speak without thinking..... And you speak bad englishgringringrin
This is one of them keep exhibiting your stew.pidity #TWERP

20 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Thank you for waking up.
Thank you bros, Most times one may come to a conclusion that they're been paid.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by 9niceguy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
You mean yorubas that stone your senate president? Tell me more

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Balkan(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
God Bless Nigeria.

I agree with your worry. I pity the Christians among the Yoruba Muslims. They are in a big problem. If Biafra goes, they will be persecuted. Igbos are the only strong hope of Christians in Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by vicadex07(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2015
AfricaMagic:
Yorubas are destined unto perpetual servitude to their Northern taskmasters. It is their quota. Cowardice is their emblem that is why they never won in any battle. Even women from Dahomey conquered them.

Yorubas that stoned saraki?

When will igbo slaves summon courage to stone their corrupt leaders like theifdore orji.

All they do is issue warnings and senseless ultimatums on facebook, and then later on blame Yoruba and Hausa for their economic woes on radio biafra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 12:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Balkan:

I agree with your worry. I pity the Christians among the Yoruba Muslims. They are in a big problem. If Biafra goes, they will be persecuted. Igbos are the only strong hope of Christians in Nigeria
Bros forget the ISLAMIC NORTH will LORD over the so called YORUBA MUSLEMS. it will be a lose/lose for both.
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

When will igbo slaves summon courage to stone their corrupt leaders like theifdore orji.

All they do is issue warnings and senseless ultimatums on facebook, and then later on blame Yoruba and Hausa for their economic woes on radio biafra.
I am begging you in the name of the God you are serving if any stop this forceful attachment of HAUSA/YORUBA thing, its disgusting.
QuotaSystem:
Ibos are really pained about the Hausa Fulani/Yoruba winning tag team. I had no idea.
Cry me a lagoon and you know what to do with it.
vicadex07:

I am begging you in the name of the God you are serving if any stop this forceful attachment of HAUSA/YORUBA thing, its disgusting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by OreMI22: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2015
I am glad yorubas ruined the spirit of brotherhood in Nigeria
it is a great service to Nigeria that yoruba people are naturally undermining backstabbing cowards.

14 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by vicadex07(m): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

But my statement is true

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by vicadex07(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2015
OreMI22:

I am glad yorubas ruined the spirit of brotherhood in Nigeria
it is a great service to Nigeria that yoruba people are naturally undermining backstabbing cowards.

When will the cowardly igbos start stoning their "theiving" politicians?

8 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

When will the cowardly igbos start stoning their "theiving" politicians?
vicadex07:

All they do is issue warnings and senseless ultimatums on , and then later on blame Yoruba and Hausa for their economic woes on radio biafra.
Don't derail this thread.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 26, 2015
Hahaha they've tried every means to divide us so that we can be as divided as them. Now its religion they want to use grin grin cheesy Go and ask pastor emmanuel bosun how he failed woefully in trying to divide Yorubas along religious lines. Yeye people gerrarahia grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2015
cry
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2015
The fear of Igbo domination is not a new fear and comes up even when there are no bases for it. There had not been an occasion when the Igbo dominated Nigeria or any part of Nigerian political or economic segment. NCNC was a political party that had significant Igbo membership but was not dominated by the Igbo, not in the sense of Yoruba in Action Group or Hausa/Fulani in NPC. There was powerful Yoruba presence in NCNC and with the alliance with NEPU significant Northern presence. One could not say the same for AG/UMBC alliance. Before the Civil War the Federal Government and Civil Service had significant Igbo presence but not a dominant position; not any more than the Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.

Even after one had classified all Easterners as Igbo.

Even in Eastern Nigeria the dominant role was not true. There was a non Igbo government leader in Eastern Nigeria . There was never a non Yoruba leader in the West even though Midwestern Nigerians had minorities. There was never a non Hausa/Fulani Government Leader in the North even though there are many minority ethnic groups in the region.

Why are the Igbo so feared?

On the other hand there were many occasions when the Igbo had been marginalized. In the first 30 years after the Civil War there were no Igbo of any worthwhile rank in the Nigerian Armed Forces or police. Few headed any powerful ministries, or parastatals, or headed the civil services. The economy is now dominated by the Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani oligarchy and no one is complaining. After the indigenization decree nearly 60% of Nigerian economy was in the hands of Yoruba and there was no word from the Igbo or other Nigerians about domination. A review of the Federal Government foreign indebtedness from 1960-2007 shows that the East, especially the SE, was very poorly served.

But all Nigerians paid for and are paying the loans.

The only part of Nigerian life one would find Igbo domination is in the number of Nigerians who live outside their states of origin. There are more Igbo in this case than any other ethnic group. But these people moved on their own, are often engaged in petty trading or practicing some kind of trade funded by their sweat. There is no government handout involved and they do not work for any government.

Why should anybody be envious?

This essay was prompted by the insidious attacks on Chief of Staff Ihejirika. This writer had written in the past that non political appointments ought to be based solely on merits while political appointments would try to take into consideration the national character concept. I still hold this belief. But analyzing the recent army promotions and deployments, one sees that the national character concepts was very much in evidence. Could it be that in this instance the marginalization of the Igbo was not as obvious as in the past and therefore people are afraid that the Igbo might come back?

Benjamin Obiajulu Aduba
Boston , Massachusetts
February 7, 2013

http://kayodeogundamisi..com.ng/2013/02/igbo-people-are-normal-people-and.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by mysteriousman(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2015
What do I make of this post?..... utmost rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by lafex: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Why will a human thinking in the right sense open this kind of thread?
My question for the op is
Is AWOLOWO that support the north during BIAFRAN WAR a muslim?
Awaiting ur answer pls

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by MightySparrow: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
God Bless Nigeria.

Why not concentrate on actualisation of your Biafra and leave Yoruba alone? Head or tail, yoruba cannot be marginalised. When the time comes for a Yoruba man to occupy Aso rock,, it is as easy as ABC.

If you OP is about 30 years no you are not sure of an Igbo man getting there. When you wail about the first class citizens of Nigeria, look after your own problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by AfricaMagic(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

Yorobba stone Yorobba, what difference does it make? Can you stone corrupt Awusa/Fulani? The answer is NO. Instead you lick their boot and sing their praise with your brown envelope media.
E.g Buhari body language fixes power supply.
Shame on you all slaves.

11 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by truefact: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
The fetish yoruba clowns will tell you that fulanis are illiterate but Buhari is epitome of knowledge. ..who is deceiving who. ..diabolical cowards who are afraid to stand on their feet...Always attaching to their Hausa / Fulani masters

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2015
MightySparrow:

Why not concentrate on actualisation of your Biafra and leave Yoruba alone? Head or tail, yoruba cannot be marginalised. When the time comes for a Yoruba man to occupy Aso rock,, it is as easy as ABC.

If you OP is about 30 years no you are not sure of an Igbo man getting there. When you wail about the first class citizens of Nigeria, look after your own problems.
Keep deceiving yourselves claiming all is well.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2015
lafex:
Why will a human thinking in the right sense open this kind of thread?
My question for the op is
Is AWOLOWO that support the north during BIAFRAN WAR a muslim?
Awaiting ur answer pls
Keep playing the ostrich.

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by MightySparrow: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Keep deceiving yourselves claiming all is well.

Why are you Biafrans wailing for Yorubas out of love or something is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by supremus: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2015
[s]
Aareonakakanfo:
Hahaha they've tried every means to divide us so that we can be as divided as them. Now its religion they want to use grin grin cheesy Go and ask pastor emmanuel bosun how he failed woefully in trying to divide Yorubas along religious lines. Yeye people gerrarahia grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ERAKAMUS: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2015
MightySparrow:

Why are you Biafrans wailing for Yorubas out of love or something is wrong with you?
So any thread that you see as a threat is opened by BIAFRANS Boy grow up.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by QuotaSystem: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Ibos are really pained about the Hausa Fulani/Yoruba winning tag team. I had no idea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by Balkan(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:

master /servant winning team grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by ArodewilliamsT: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2015
vicadex07:

This is one of them, a Bumbling daft yoruba muslim who is a mental slave of the Fulani muslims who don't even regard them worthy enough to sight the moon. You know what? he is gonna attack me for trying to salvage what is remaining of his brain from fula slavery. cheesy

Others bumbling yoruba muslims used as fula slaves are opcnairaland, midolian, Aareonakakanfo, to mention a few. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Problem Of Yorubas by PentiumPro(f): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Frustrated Biafrans. grin
They want Yorubas to gang up with them to play the religious card in Southenern Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests 50 ‘militants’ In Rivers / They Are Reporting Nnamdi Kanu To Twitter Picture / FG Eyes N5trn VAT In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.