Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat (53459 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
thanks for sharing with us
Superman7:
Hello everyone, please beware of the site: "METABITSSHARE TRADE"
They are the biggest fraud of 2017. They stole my $300. They will tell you that you can invest any amount and get 10% profit daily, I started with just $2 and they kept raising the stakes and telling me to upgrade till I paid $300, after then they told me to upgrade to $600 and I then saw their tricks. Were they paying? Yes, they promised to pay 10% returns daily which they did, but they withheld the withdrawal and made it pending till you upgrade (pay more money) it's as if you're even putting back twice of what they give you.
Metabits Shares Trade is a very fraudulent site and over 6,000 people are currently trapped, DON'T JOIN THEM. TELL THOSE AROUND YOU TO STAY OFF METABITS SHARE TRADE. >>>Spread this message<<<
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by MARKone(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
kesses:
oya na u get car
we wey we no get wedone laugh commot for ou chair

Lolz, this year will not pass u by my broda, IJN smiley
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by paolokonqueror(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Lol you wan kill am? Say make him put money inside again grin grin grinBlame Nairaland and all the blogs who caused panic when MMM took longevity measures..

Everyone lost trust in the system..

Sorry for your friend.. But if he wants his money back.. He should join others and PH little.. Get the entire of his new money and small of the old one..

Then do all over again till he has recovered all..

Active participation or wailing and doing nothing would determine his fate..
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by paolokonqueror(m): 1:40am On Feb 27, 2017
Tests have been concluded Jesus!! Bros you're harsh oh
Sacluxpaint:

Symptoms of delusion, just like a lab rat,you are proving the experimentation. I shall quote you no more. Continue. Tests have been concluded.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by paolokonqueror(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin The song is madddd!E say him GH vanish grin grin
BlueRayDick:
MMM do dem wily wily....... The part wey sweet pass na '' All my GH just dey vanish o'' grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by paolokonqueror(m): 1:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Lmao asin ehn, me then I be wan do to buy the Phantom 6 sef
Behankey:
Lmao. Nawa o. Never been a fan of quick money too sef. Thank God say u no do am. At least u for no dey rock ur sleek phantom 6 now. grin
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nice investment oh!! OP, very sensible one. People still dey cry now. Imagine if you want to sell the phone now, the gain go much
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmmm, the thing MMM do for people ehn!!! Thank God you wise up sha. If you resell now, na big profit u will get
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lmao asin ehn, me then I be wan do to buy the Phantom 6 sef

*in falz's voice* I hope you didnt enter one shance with this MMM too?
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by paolokonqueror(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lmao I dinor enter one chance oh, I just really wanted the Phantom 6 badly then and I almost considered MMM
D4Daymoo:

*in falz's voice* I hope you didnt enter one shance with this MMM too?
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lmao I dinor enter one chance oh, I just really wanted the Phantom 6 badly then and I almost considered MMM

Thank God for you. Better follow OP footsteps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.