Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) (41370 Views)

Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Abiagirl777(f): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
delishpot:

Are you serious? Give parents benefit of doubt? Like to ignore all the bruises, wounds and possible death of this child because you are in denial?That child is living the pain not you. In cases like this, you take action before you allow passion kill your already cold dead heart. Who called for jungle justice? Monkey, because you are not the victim, you can sit down in your living room, spread blọkọs and say let's give benefit of doubt. Bring your face let me pound it up and then give me benefit of doubt.

lol
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Ezionye(f): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's y I need to be really rich so I can just pick such people up and dust them up without thinking or planning it.

So sad

Wonder how they arrived at such conclusion. Smh

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Origin(f): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Cc: police, state judiciary, wife of the governor, all NGOs, all religious outfit.

Please stop waiting for the danish woman.

Senate has to enact the "stop calling someone a witch law" but they are too busy collecting bonus.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by SirVintageCock: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
delishpot:

Go shove your vintage cock somewhere far from kids. Then In would stop quoting you. Shior.
I don buy market from a frustrated nairalander.

Go lynch the parents and leave me alone embarassed
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by delishpot: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
SirVintageCock:
I don buy market from a frustrated nairalander.

Go lynch the parents and leave me alone embarassed

Ta! go sidon. Yeye Dey smell.Your heart no fit know frustration if e see am. It is long dead. If not, youbfor see the small child's frustrations.
You can look at that child and say oh No, let's leave her, let's give the parents benefit of doubt. When she dies now, Na your type go rush out type RIP before her body cold sef.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by SirVintageCock: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
delishpot:

Ta! go sidon. Yeye Dey smell.Your heart no fit know frustration if e see am. It is long dead. If not, youbfor see the small child's frustrations.
You can look at that child and say oh No, let's leave her, let's give the parents benefit of doubt. When she dies now, Na your type go rush out type RIP before her body cold sef.
all this epistle for me. Sorry I didn't read them
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by delishpot: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
SirVintageCock:
all this epistle for me. Sorry I didn't read them
Good. Wasn't expecting any better from a cold heart anyway.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by SirVintageCock: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
delishpot:

Good. Wasn't expecting any better from a cold heart anyway.
nice. Good to see us agreeing on something. Ciao
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by realmindz: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
And blacks shall evolve and have sense...

Blacks are 500 million years behind in evolution, from homo erectus to homo black to homo sapien
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
africanusvu:
,U dnt creat prob 4 d corper.i ve notin against him.i am sure of one thing.sombody must pay 4 dis.if d parents did dis.they cant go free.bt if dis corper is faking.well.u wil hear frm us

and who's the problem? stop making mockery of yourself to prove what's not

use your maturity in such issues not intimidation. that's the simple logic I'm telling you

as for the Corper, nothing nothing will happen to him if you report
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
In our own little way we are spreading the news,pls we need Feedback on this issue

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by brojoshua: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
These people are possessed with the demon of evil accusation and so they need deliverance. No wonder many of these people are praising and worshipping those who looted all ot common wealth but are accusing those who are not willing to steal the money of the people but want to help all.
The spirit of self destruction is in these people and they want to be or are sacrificing their children to the demons they are worshipping. A spirit of self destruction is making them to destroy their offspring. They are brutalizing their children to satisfy the gods they are worshipping.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by olureignforever: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
InsanePsycho:
Only christians are dumb enough to believe in witches undecided

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

The parents are only fulfilling the bible. They are good Christians smiley

You are your moniker
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
africanusvu:
.MY HOUSE IS OPOSIT AMICHI CORPERS LODGE. AM AN INDIGEN.I KNW DIS KID HER NAME IS NKECHI.HER MUM AMARA IS A GOOD LADY.I SAW WHEN SHE TOOK HER TO SKUL TODAY.DIS IS A CHEAP BLACKMAIL.D PARENTS DNT JOKE WIT WIT DIA 3KIDS.WEL.I WIL REPOT DIS AND DIS CORPER TO D COMUNITY DIS EVE.I HATE BLACKMAIL.

Hey, with all the bruises on the girl's body? Did you take a careful look at the pictures posted?

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Sultty(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
If they don't want her they should give her up to the government. People will gladly adopt her

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nnennazimzim(f): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hey, I know an NGO that can help. Please call me on this number, 08134194774. Or give me your own number so that I can call.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by delishpot: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nnennazimzim:
Hey, I know an NGO that can help. Please call me on this number, 08134194774. Or give me your own number so that I can call.

Put their address, number, link , website etc here. If it is a genuine NGO then there is nothing to call you about Na. Abi are they working underground?

OP, please involve the police through out the process even while working with any NGO too.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nnennazimzim(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
OK, this is the name of the NGO, Civil Resources Development and Documentation Centre. Head office at fourth dimension complex, 16th fifth Avenue city layout Enugu. You can also google it.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by lielbree: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
anthonyezeoke:
Pls where exactly in Amichi, Amichi is different from Nnewi. Pls find out exactly d place cos am from there.
Pls if you find out the address reply me.

This is just heart breaking
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by delishpot: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nnennazimzim:
OK, this is the name of the NGO, Civil Resources Development and Documentation Centre. Head office at fourth dimension complex, 16th fifth Avenue city layout Enugu. You can also google it.

Bless ya. Good job posting details. OP over to you.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by lielbree: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
africanusvu:
.MY HOUSE IS OPOSIT AMICHI CORPERS LODGE. AM AN INDIGEN.I KNW DIS KID HER NAME IS NKECHI.HER MUM AMARA IS A GOOD LADY.I SAW WHEN SHE TOOK HER TO SKUL TODAY.DIS IS A CHEAP BLACKMAIL.D PARENTS DNT JOKE WIT WIT DIA 3KIDS.WEL.I WIL REPOT DIS AND DIS CORPER TO D COMUNITY DIS EVE.I HATE BLACKMAIL.
Pls explain the bruises on her face?

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by delishpot: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
lielbree:

That person is obviously trying to scare the corp member from pushing any further. If he cared one bit, he would have suggested how to verify this case with the corp member.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by london4luv: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why didn't u report this to the police.. U called ur self a corpa and u can't report this kind of man inhumanity to man... Its a shame, this country is so grounded
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by lielbree: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
delishpot:

That person is obviously trying to scare the corp member from pushing any further. If he cared one bit, he would have suggested how to verify this case with the corp member.
Sick bastards everywhere. He could be the father or he actually believes the child is a witch cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by lielbree: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
london4luv:
Why didn't u report this to the police.. U called ur self a corpa and u can't report this kind of man inhumanity to man... Its a shame, this country is so grounded

Police will do NOTHING! They will even join and call the child a witch.

This is the best way to help. By spreading the word someone might pick interest in a doping her , which is the only solution
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by InsanePsycho(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
olureignforever:

You are your moniker

So what? undecided
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by BrickMan: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Whao! Isn't this absolute madness? Two simple things.
1. The State ministry should take custody of that child ASAP.
2. Those so-called parents should be examined for mental instability and when found stable, should be charged to court for child abuse and made to serve terms in prison with hard labour. They need their nuts corrected.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by BrickMan: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Or where they make up Silly! Would an abusive parent show their abusive nature outside the home? I am sure you are clueless about these things aren't you?
lielbree:

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Some women need to be afflicted with vaginismus so that no penis can penetrate through to have sex with the woman talkless of impregnating her.how can a woman that spent hours in the labour room with her legs hanging in the air pushing gasping and writhing in pains treat a child like an animal and some men too should be rendered impotent or come to the world without a penis.if they don't want a child can't they use contraceptives instead of bringing a child into the world to suffer

Nigerian children in Nigeria chaiii sorry o.we know some animalistic parents have treated you bad.emabinu

Efemena
Kanwuliaextra
Cococandy
Greatgod
Tearoses
Edwife

Come and see some beasts that call themselves parents

Christian TINZ!
Na today? grin
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Organs:

NONSO: Thank you for sharing and bringing it to light. Having said that, you are a Corper and educated, what you can do to actually make that change in this girls life is to report it to so many human rights group, women group, aid group etc that abound in Nigeria. Research it online or ask other corpers or the NYSC secretariat.

We have done that already.

The police came around even and promised to be doing routine checks, but they never showed up again after that first day they came

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
leslie12345:
Thanks for posting this,but I need more information on how to get to her, I know you are in Nnewi but can you give a detailed description so as to make this journey easier for someone .I joined nairaland today on reading this mail posted by you......Thanks

Amichi, In Nnewi South. Close to Chisco Park. The Obiagu area, NYSC NCCF family House. Just before The Igwe Ezioke Palace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ilorin Cleric Attacks Osun Priestess, Worshippers / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.