Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) (41347 Views)

Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Karlman:
... and who do you expect to do the reporting for you? pls go and report them at the nearest police station or the police hqts in anambra

already did that, the police people came once, said they would return and never showed up again.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by sandraanakebe(f): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is so disheartening! How could they be this cruel to their own child? i wonder how they would treat someone else's child.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by lielbree: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
BrickMan:
Or where they make up Silly! Would an abusive parent show their abusive nature outside the home? I am sure you are clueless about these things aren't you?
You are not making any sense
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Christian TINZ!
Na today? grin
I'm just ashamed of some so called Christian Nigerians and when you say OK let's see the evidence of witchcraft that you labelled on her.nothing. just abusing the little girl for nothing. So unfair
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
africanusvu:
i am too surprise at dis.my house is oposit amichi corpers lodge.where u mentiond.i knw dis girl.mother name is amara.d litle gal always fight wit he senior emeka.she is already in nursry.corper lodge is abt 5house frm them.and d gate is permanently locd.wonder hw nkechi enters corper toilet to hide.who opend gate 4 her.wel.u ar a corper right.i wil show dis to d comunity dis evenin.then to d igwe.just be sure wat u ar saying cos we must see to the end of dis .i knw d parents.good xtians dat never finds trouble.u cant com to my comunity to serve and start cheap blackmail of inocent peple.we see

Hi, bro. what you just wrote is quite a big lie. I wanted to ignore your comment, but for the sake of this child I think I have to address it.

First off, let me assume you are mixing this up with some other place you know. Or maybe you are just one of those insensitive internet trolls that joke around with serious matters like this

This incident happened at NYSC NCCF corper's lodge. Obiagu. Close to The Palace.

Tell your igwe, when you come feel free and ask of the guy who posted this on nairaland. My name is Nonso. They would tell you who I am. I would come and meet you.

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by zudozz: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
poverty no good. you just brought this innocent child into this world n want to blame her for your problem..my dear na u be d witch demon n lucifer. You should be hanged! I like oyibo sha. Oyibo people una too much. Becos Oyibo for put this kind useless parent inside better jail.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by NonsoDguru: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
africanusvu:
.And who ar d nigerians?you? Bleep off.one cant hid und d cova of soc media for blackmail.if such a thng is true.we purnish d family.if lie.the the Z.I of d corper handles it todax

Hi bro, i'm waiting for you.

As I type this, this post is also on Linda Ikeji's Blog. and I will not stop till this child gets justice.

I'm not hiding behind social media. I will meet you face to face when you come to the lodge. Just ask of Nonso, the guy who posted about Sarah on Nairaland. I will come and meet you.

have a great night!

5 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by delishpot: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
NonsoDguru:

Hi, bro. what you just wrote is quite a big lie. I wanted to ignore your comment, but for the sake of this child I think I have to address it.

First off, let me assume you are mixing this up with some other place you know. Or maybe you are just one of those insensitive internet trolls that joke around with serious matters like this

This incident happened at NYSC NCCF corper's lodge. Obiagu. Close to The Palace.

Tell your igwe, when you come feel free and ask of the guy who posted this on nairaland. My name is Nonso. They would tell you who I am. I would come and meet you.

That person has no concern for that child.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by sarahade(f): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Seun:
Somebody needs to adopt her. That's the only way out. The deluded parents probably won't mind giving her away to get her out of their lives.

Someone like you can.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Elbowroom: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
iPod Flatheaded Biafrauds

Please these heartless iPod people should go back to their villages.. .

Animals
See how them beat little pikin?
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by mmsen: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
It amazes me how these backwards rural communities will attack a petty thief but do nothing when someone brutalizes a child.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBARRY:
I'm just ashamed of some so called Christian Nigerians and when you say OK let's see the evidence of witchcraft that you labelled on her.nothing.just abusing the little girl for nothing. So unfair
'

Dun stress ya sef sis.
Jesus is coming AGAIN!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by ayolight(f): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
NonsoDguru:

As I type this, this post is also on Linda Ikeji's Blog. and I will not stop till this child gets justice.

I'm not hiding behind social media. I will meet you face to face when you come to the lodge. Just ask of Nonso, the guy who posted about Sarah on Nairaland. I will come and meet you.

have a great night!
Bro, God bless you.
I pray we get the help we need soon. How is the girl today?
I also suggested in the other thread to get attention of soldiers if you have an army barracks close to you. I know they will be willing to teach the parents how to identify a witch.
And as for you Mr africanusvu, if you really care about your "community" as claimed by you, you should know that Sarah is one of those to promote the community and you will know how to get the truth. But no, you are here with some poor threats. Abeg sir, pack well.
Nothing will happen, and i know you know the truth.
Lets wait and see to the end of this matter. I have been trying to imagine a 3yr old girl in this mess. Its better imagined...
God bless Nigeria and all that are ready to save Sarah from evil.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by slysteel: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Beatfm 99.9 lagos announced that they are looking for how to get across to her,pls contact them and also next time you coppers should drag her parents out and flog the hell out of their ass

4 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by femolii: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Osus i hail ooo
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=africanusvu post=53960088][/quote]
im pretty sure if your parents gave you black eyes and all kinds of beating when you were 3years old you wouldnt be here talking trash,when you go to the so called mother please kindly do us a favour and report back on the poor lil baby's offenses.rubbish

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by africanusvu(m): 6:10am On Feb 23, 2017
NonsoDguru:

have a great night!
.My frnd.i also servd 13yrs bak.i tink if u noticd any such tin.did u notify d church who gave u d lordge u stay in.did u notify d king who u stay near to.did u notify d comunity who habours u and pay 4 ur acomodatn.did u notify ur Z.I who takes care of u.did u notify gvt u serve 2ru her agencies such as NAT AGENCY FOR PROT OF TRA ON WOMEN AND CHILD? dat av ofice at nnewi.ALso.dia is no nonso in d lodge.go ahead.blakmail d entire comuty.dis woman wept biterly last night.but i av notin to tel u here now.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by synclaire: 6:46am On Feb 23, 2017
#Heartbroken. WTF
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by bencarson007(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2017
NonsoDguru:

#Respects Nonso.
Thanks for sticking out your neck for Sarah.
A hundred of you will make Nigeria a better place.

Africacanuvsu is just impossible. How can one see such pains in a child and still support the parents? I looked at the pictures you posted and analysed them well I saw fear in Sarah's eyes.

Please send me a private mail on drbencarson_o1@yahoo.com. We still have room for one more baby. I am very ready to adopt.

#Nonso
#BraveHeart
#SaveSarah
#SayNoToChildAbuse
#Peace

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by bencarson007(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2017
africanusvu:
.My frnd.i also servd 13yrs bak.i tink if u noticd any such tin.did u notify d church who gave u d lordge u stay in.did u notify d king who u stay near to.did u notify d comunity who habours u and pay 4 ur acomodatn.did u notify ur Z.I who takes care of u.did u notify gvt u serve 2ru her agencies such as NAT AGENCY FOR PROT OF TRA ON WOMEN AND CHILD? dat av ofice at nnewi.ALso.dia is no nonso in d lodge.go ahead.blakmail d entire comuty.dis woman wept biterly last night.but i av notin to tel u here now.

U served there 13 years ago does not mean you went to find Nonso in his lodge and could not find him. Now if we are to believe your own side of the story that you know that kid and you indeed know NCCF house at Amichi, do us all here a big favor and post a picture of you and the parents of that girl with the girl inclusive in front of NCCF house at Amichi,then we will know that at least you know what you are claiming is right. Until then, just shut up and let us find this kid a better life and some peace!

Did you see her injuries at all?
Do you think that the parents will come out clean to u African-whatever u call ur sorry ass that they are maltreating their own kid as a result of her being a witch?

Sir,do what I asked for and I will buy a good bottle of wine to personally come and apologise to you at the five houses away from where you claim the girl stays at Amichi.

#Respects

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by bencarson007(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=africanusvu post=53960088][/quote]

But this guy I tire for you o...
How dumb can you be oga?
Do those injuries on her look like the ones inflicted by her brother in the course of kids fighting?

Don't just come here and spew trash from ur mouth. Please acts ur age at lease as an older corper (13 years ago no be beans). Go and get us a picture of you together with the girl and her parents in front of NCCF family house at Amichi and then I might consider apilogising to you.

Are you blind or is ur brain paining you?
Can't u see that those are adult injuries?
Anyways ur username says it all...
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2017
I'm so proud of the nairaland family! Thank you seun for putting this thread on Frontpage. Thank you for creating a platform for this to be seen, shared, and acknowledged. I have hope in humanity even if we do have some bad ones amongst us.

#I love Sarah kiss

She will get her smile back. She will be the greatest.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by driy65(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2017
africanusvu:
Guy dnt u knw dere is a difference b/w nccf lodge and the normal secretariat corpers lodgeBeta stop commenting here cox u reason like a female guinea pig...
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by alaskido(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
May the Almighty God protect this child from the evil parents. May they never see good in their life. AMEN.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by filleSouriante(f): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2017
anthonyezeoke:
Pls where exactly in Amichi, Amichi is different from Nnewi. Pls find out exactly d place cos am from there.

going by your name I can see ur an Ezeoke. so I guess u know d palace very well. the NCCF family house is in Obiagu just before you get to that big gate (that has the inscription "welcome to ezeoke royal house" ) that leads to the palace
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2017
NonsoDguru:

already did that, the police people came once, said they would return and never showed up again.

Hey... any update so far? Please keep the thread posted.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by olureignforever: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2017
africanusvu:
.MY HOUSE IS OPOSIT AMICHI CORPERS LODGE. AM AN INDIGEN.I KNW DIS KID HER NAME IS NKECHI.HER MUM AMARA IS A GOOD LADY.I SAW WHEN SHE TOOK HER TO SKUL TODAY.DIS IS A CHEAP BLACKMAIL.D PARENTS DNT JOKE WIT WIT DIA 3KIDS.WEL.I WIL REPOT DIS AND DIS CORPER TO D COMUNITY DIS EVE.I HATE BLACKMAIL.

I hope you can see well, where on earth did she get those bruises on her face. Did she beat herself? If you call this a blackmail then prove to us it's not.
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by ayolight(f): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
africanusvu:
Sir, we accept you leave close to them. You might not have anything to say to the OP, but you sure have something to say to us. Why cant you find a way to proof the innocence of the parents, even if you intentionally blinded yourself to the injury on that girl, lets hear the mother side of the story, take a picture with the girl and parents. We do not need the tears from the mother, because what we see on Sarah are not tears but fear and despair. So please stop all these your rantings and proof the OP wrong.
I have a 3yr old baby, and i have been trying to imagine such injured on her face and the fear in her eyes. Bros, i cannot stand it.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by Niflheim(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
The parents are suffering from the symptoms of faith-based imbecility!!!
The wages of religious stupidity= Senselessness!!!
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by frankoben(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
We've landed in Amichi, where are those wicked parents......fish them out Na Na Na, I can't shaut....
Re: 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures) by frankoben(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
We've landed in Amichi, now Wey those wicked parents go and fish Dem out Na Na Na....I can't shaut....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.