Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria (34610 Views)

Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm / Updated - How To Construct a Snail House for Snail Farming Business / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by aariwa(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Good article
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by toxxnoni(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Call Astro Geotech Nig.Ltd for you soil test / Geo-technical investigation, Engineering foundation / pile foundation, Geophysical investigation, water borehole drilling, core drilling, laboratory analysis and interpretative Report. Quality work and affordable prices

Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by chinexchiboy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good day all,ikorodu catfish farmers can get their growbest feeds now.call 080-232-689-27,080-348-222-88,070-337-867-93.limited stock available.(3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm) best price in the market.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by Prisceeeee: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fish farming is of no doubt one of the lucrative ways of making money in this recession period as agriculture happens to be our only way out, how ever going into fish farm takes more than just putting juveniles in water and feeding them, requires some technicalities to make optimal productivity, this includes Hatching, water quality parameter monitoring, feeding, water treatment, medication etc.
These are made easy with modern equipments.
For your modern fish equipment such as :
*Tanks- Holding tanks, Nursery tanks, hauling tanks
*feed- Artemia, live feeds, pelleted feed
*Auto feeders
* Water quality test kit-ph meter, DO meter, tempt meter
* Fish medication - ICH, Antibiotics, worm expel
* Water treatments- fungicide, fertilizer, Ammonia control, Algabloom control
*Hatchery supplies- graders, shipping bag, hauling tanks, Hatching jars, ovaprim
*Complete Re-circulator system
* Aerators and water sweeteners
*Pumps
* Aquaponic systems
* For Consultancy and Advice

Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by ABUFARMSHOLDING(f): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nice write up! Local Catfish Feeds Available At N3,000 per 15kg bag.

Location: Number 105, Okele Street, Ogbogbo, Ijebu North East, Ogun State. For enquiries call: 07011235565.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2017
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by iseeicome: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Learn how to start your own fish business in Nigeria: http://businessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-catfish-farming-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by kgbala: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
I am in need of constant supply of melange size catfish location is igando lagos kindly call or whatsapp on 08033676263
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by mediang: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by Martins97: 12:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by eyems: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by Homeyfav: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
tqmbgp;'.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by jobvacancyblog(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Catfish is among the most common fish in Nigeria. The production of catfish in Nigeria based on current studies, it showed that catfish production, distribution and marketing are way lower than its demand.

The sad thing it is a lot of Nigerians, especially those who have an interest in agricultural related businesses, don’t
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-start-catfish-farming-in-nigeria-e-manual/
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by youngzoologist: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are you a catfish farmer into rearing of melange and needs a stable offtaker...talk to us at AgroWealthCoop today. Interested in also becoming a member...visit... www.agrowealthcoop.com or call/whatsapp 08153701613
Kindly pchat if you have catfish melange between 350g-500g within Lagos mainland.
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by AnthonyAk(m): 4:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Need catfish food
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by fiveinfos: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Do you want to start a profitable catfish farming business in nigeria from scratch and make money? Do you need a standard catfish farming business plan in nigeria PDF feasibility study with a well detailed financial analysis and projection? This standard catfish farming business plan in nigeria PDF feasibility study is regularly updated
http://businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/2018-catfish-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf-and-financial-analysis-requirements/
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by ssolaoye: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
What are the best agricultural and farming business ideas to start in Nigeria in 2019?

The agricultural sector is one of the most flourishing sectors of the Nigerian economy. With proper strategic planning, any individual having basic knowledge of farming and manufacturing operation can start a profitable agriculture business.

You don’t need a huge capital or farmland to get into the agriculture business. If you have a little piece of land in your backyard, you can still plant some crops in small or vertical containers to get the most out of your space.

In this post, we shared a list of most lucrative agricultural and farming business ideas that anyone in Nigeria can start in 2019.

https://invoice.ng/blog/farming-business-ideas-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by bilag17(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by dreamsent: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
How much will it cost me to build a conCrete pond and tapolin, Also which is better
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by uwadiahercules: 7:12am On May 21, 2019
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by lexyj123(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

visit [url]axiomgracefishfarms..com[/url] to find solutions to your catfish hatchery problems. if your area of challenge is yet to be addressed, you can leave a question or comment and we shall promptly respond
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2019
Men this report is so deceptive, I just stocked in about 2,000 fishes which are above 1 month 2 weeks, I was managing my feed not until I went to visit a friend whom we both collected our stock same day, I saw his 1 month fish just as big as two months fish. when I came back to my farm no be man tell me say make I sit up, now I feed them on 2 bags of Aqua Alla in 1 week, and a bag of that feed is about N9,400 or so. within a space of feeding them well they've improve. Your report is so deceptive in the sense that you are telling that a kilo is sold for N800, please I have a friend who currently have about 1,000 Table size fishes we have been looking for buyers who can pay N650 per KG. More so, don't make it look as if when the new entrant come into fish farming when they buy 1 bag that will be all.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2019
Men this report is so deceptive, I just stocked in about 2,000 fishes which are above 1 month 2 weeks, I was managing my feed not until I went to visit a friend whom we both collected our stock same day, I saw his 1 month fish just as big as two months fish. when I came back to my farm no be man tell me say make I sit up, now I feed them on 2 bags of Aqua Alla in 1 week, and a bag of that feed is about N9,400 or so. within a space of feeding them well they've improve. Your report is so deceptive in the sense that you are telling us that a kilo of fish is sold for N800, please I have a friend who currently have about 1,000 Table size fishes we have been looking for buyers who can pay N650 per KG for weeks now. More so, don't make it look as if when the new entrant come into fish farming when they buy 1 bag that will be all.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by kashtanyi(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
Men this report is so deceptive, I just stocked in about 2,000 fishes which are above 1 month 2 weeks, I was managing my feed not until I went to visit a friend whom we both collected our stock same day, I saw his 1 month fish just as big as two months fish. when I came back to my farm no be man tell me say make I sit up, now I feed them on 2 bags of Aqua Alla in 1 week, and a bag of that feed is about N9,400 or so. within a space of feeding them well they've improve. Your report is so deceptive in the sense that you are telling that a kilo is sold for N800, please I have a friend who currently have about 1,000 Table size fishes we have been looking for buyers who can pay N650 per KG. More so, don't make it look as if when the new entrant come into fish farming when they buy 1 bag that will be all.
Am a youth corper,serving in one of the school on the mainland.... I was asked to plan a school trip to any fish farm around isolo or not far from isolo....I don't if you can recommend any for me...
This is my WhatsApp number 08035708702
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2019
kashtanyi:

Am a youth corper,serving in one of the school on the mainland.... I was asked to plan a school trip to any fish farm around isolo or not far from isolo....I don't if you can recommend any for me...
This is my WhatsApp number 08035708702
. My farm is in Sagam, ogun state, there are lots of fish farm around that axis.
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by Prestdude: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2019
You need a business plan before going into the deep waters of catfish business, without having the required knowlwdge for the business, you may end up wasting money and time.. https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/catfish-farming/
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by Cherishmzkathy: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2019
CATFISH FOR SALE

Melange fish N500/kg

Table size fish weighing 1kg-1.2kg N650/kg

Male & female broodstock N1500 each

@

Cherish Mzkathy Agro and Allied Services
Rumuokwurusi, Port Harcourt
Tel: 08068290970
kelejohn080@gmail.com
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by konews: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Catfish is among the most common fish in Nigeria. The production of catfish in Nigeria based on current studies, it showed that catfish production, distribution and marketing are way lower than its demand
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/how-to-start-catfish-farming-in-nigeria-feasibility-report/
Re: How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria by eyems: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
Get your fish farming business plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures: My Snail Farm / Cassava Processing Machine / Starting Kuroiler Farm. Journey With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.