Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Advice Car Gurus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice Car Gurus (464 Views)

Car Gurus, Pls Help, My Car Will Suddenly Stop And Start Again After Few Mins / Car Gurus Come In Here...gazzuzz Et All...your Professional Advice Is Key / Please Advice: What Car Should I Buy For Mom ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Car Gurus by IamAlexander: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi people,

I want to switch from Japanese to German car and I really need advice from experience owners of German cars. Specifically, I want to buy a foreign used 2008/2009 BMW X5 to be used as everyday car to work Monday to Friday but some people are discouraging me. They said I should not try it. Currently, I drive a 2009 Toyota Camry and my office is on the island...

Thus, I need advice on the switch. Is it a
Good one.
Re: Please Advice Car Gurus by IamAlexander: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Please help nah
Re: Please Advice Car Gurus by tolulinks(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buy whatever makes you happy, detractors be damned. Life's too short to care what anybody thinks. When the trouble starts, wallow in it alone!
Re: Please Advice Car Gurus by nurey(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
if i have money, i will buy a german car, American car before i even look at a japanese car. I currently drive an American SUV, i drive it hard and tough, the thing don rust due to salty water from abroad and the continous salty water on the island, it goes every where and any where the body is rock solid and you know American engines are built to compete with metuh selah.

The only downside is the price of parts, if it fails, you will break a bank but after that the parts dont get spoilt easily

(1) (Reply)

Car Talk Chatroom: Nairalanders!! What Your Favourite Car / Montero Sport 2003 Transmission / Check Out The 2017 Fastest Car In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.