Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Leaked...get 100mb And More From Mtn For Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked...get 100mb And More From Mtn For Free (2178 Views)

Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions / Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? / GTA Vice City Highly Compressed (100MB) Apk + Data For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked...get 100mb And More From Mtn For Free by GoodyOG: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello guys and baes, MTN has leaked again and this time You will get 100mb and more for free.It is working and you might be the next person to enjoy this free offer before it stops.

it is very simple, it doesn't require any VPN,tweaking or being a geek. It requires just dialing of a USSD code on an MTN SIM card without any airtime on it.

it can be used on any device as it works on Laptop, PC, Computer, and any ither device that can access the internet and like i said earlier, it doesn't need the help of any VPN to connect or power whole device.

ALSO SEE : ETISALAT UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING WITH GOODIESTECHS VPN

HOW CAN I GET MTN 100MB?

✔️ First of all, make sure you don't have any airtime on that SIM and if you have, it shouldn't be above 100 naira.

✔️ Now, go to your dialpad or phonebook and dial *113# . You can dial it up to 30times to get more data. Some people have gotten up to 5GB. After that, you should receive a message congratulating you about the free MB given.

Now that you have successfully activated the free 100MB on your SIM, you can check the balance by dialing *559*2# . It valids for 7days (a week).

Okay just try and see if you can be lucky. Remember toShare this trick to others.

Visit the link below for the full details
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/02/hot-get-100mb-from-mtn-free-of-charge.html
Re: Leaked...get 100mb And More From Mtn For Free by Emmyrayy1: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Its really great but has it been blocked
Re: Leaked...get 100mb And More From Mtn For Free by dungas30(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
welcome to call me back service
Re: Leaked...get 100mb And More From Mtn For Free by kaypeters: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
I got 5.6gb bfor it stopped going
Re: Leaked...get 100mb And More From Mtn For Free by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
can it work on my itelS31 fone?

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! My Camon C8 Only Charges When Switched Off / Brand New Xiaomi Redmi 4x Up For Grab / How To Facebook On Nokia Torchlight Phone Using MTN, Airtel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.