Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them (894 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by bbbabes(f): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
She made this known on her Instagram profile and explained what she meant by not knowing the popular celebrities that visited the house.

These are her words: https://www.instagram.com/officialgiftypowers/

Good evening everyone...first of all i was misunderstood when I said I don't know Banky, actually what I meant was, "I've never met him in person"..Banky is an amazing singer no doubt. And right now i want to use this platform to apologize for all the wrong words I said about him. It's just a game,we say/do things for specific reasons + i was emotional unstable cos i was up for possible eviction. So to all banky fans and everyone plz forgive me, Banky I love ur music and you are a talented cute guy! #blessed

And concerning FALZ,i know the song called "soft work" but believe me i had no idea it was FALZ that sang it and also i haven't met him before..that was why i had to ask "who is he"..#humblefalz

To everyone out there,i just want to refresh your mindset again that the BIG BROTHER SHOW is always a game that has just one winner and whatever actions u have seen in the house is for a reason so please i beg you all don't judge by what you have seen or heard.....God richly bless you all and I LOVE YOU... abeg make una no vex for ma head na, na game rule me just dey follow ooo

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/gifty-apologizes-to-falz-and-banky-w.html

lalasticlala
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by bbbabes(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by thunderfiremods(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
she knows she cant b d winner anymore...since she's been evicted..she now want to gain face nd get help
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by optional1(f): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
thought you said you don't know them you live most of your live in the state...

Madam keep your apologies we don't need them....

Go back to your state...

Mumu is for the game and you no sabi play the game the way naija want am...
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by CaroLyner(f): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Shes too late.
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by Darammliveth(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Apology accepted! Who am i to judge you.... Your life Your business. Good luck Gifty!
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by SweetieConstie(f): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol...
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by yungbillionaire(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
...nna why people dey lie like dis?..for which part of d world wey "I don't know him" don turn to "we've never met before"...

Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by Smhart1(f): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Raise your hand if her apology epp you
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by goldbim(f): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
This babe na hustler sha grin grin.all na game..smh..
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
okay now she knows them.
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by buchai: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
work don finished for Naija bi dat, na judgement dey now na who work pass each other dey reign now. make una still dey judge dey go she don collect small change(fame) wey dey give am for bbn go.
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by giftedheart1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
I bet u...everything she said is still a game! ise wo ni olosho mo?
Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by ybalogs(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
When has "I've not met" and "I don't know" becme the same sentence? You can't fool us no more. You don Bleep up big time and you've paid for it by being evicted.

Re: Gifty Apologizes To Falz & Banky W, Explains What She Meant By Not Knowing Them by TPAND(f): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
I also don't know Bank's W but I know that song ain't no party like the Lagos party, yes no, etisalat 0809ja for life,

I don't know Falz, but I know the street anthem called Weyhdonsir!

Actress Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy After Being Hit By Thugs[pics] / "People Won't Watch Music Videos If Ladies Don't Shake Their Bums-KISS DANIEL / #BBNaija: 'I Don't Know What Based On Logistics Means' - Efe Declares (video)