Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (69509 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Gift101(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2018
Source: ToriBaze

Popular American singer Sean John Combs, also known as Diddy has reacted to Falz Nigerian version of global hit track, This is America.

Diddy reposted the video of Falz Nigerian version of the song and captioned it;
@falzthebahdguy #nigeria LETS GO!!!!!!!

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/diddy-reacts-falzs-nigerian-version-america/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Gift101(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2018
Watch "This Is Nigeria" Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW_xEqCWrm0

140 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by roqrules04(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
Black Excellency .
If you haven't seen this video, just leave Nairaland and watch it on YouTube. It's Amazing!

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by iamademorlar(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
Nigerian music keeps on going worldwide... #Gracias

8 Likes

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Gift101(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2018
Mynd44
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Emekus92(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2018
Nice one from falz.

23 Likes

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
Alejoc:
Creativity will take you to places!

Pls let's stop celebrating mediocrity its getting annoying.. cool
This falz copy-copy don too much.
Thats how he copied Drake's "WORST BEHAVIOR" track too and also kanye west Track.
Must our musicians always do attache by force to foreign musicians
?

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by josepphh: 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
good
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Moreoffaith(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Collecting money from poor congregation to build university they can't afford to send their kids..

Awon Yahoo men Dede.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by kolawoleibukun2: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
serious if not Diddy i for never watch the video oh. I just watched it.

I thought the video was dope. I was sad that Gambino stole our dance but now we #TOOKITBACK.

Thanks to fals. I never liked him cos I didnt take him serious weda na comedian or actor or singer, I didnt know his niche. this is how Banky W take blow o with ebute metta. and see as phyno and davido rush like diddy comment like housemaids. dem no day see other comments made by nigerians make dem like am oh. na onl foreigners posts dem day comment on. the only time they respond to their fans is when someone insults them they clap back with very bad words. look at that worwor thing, once a poor tomboy (yemi alade) way i no no how much she get sef begin call Nigerians beggars. how can a celebrity sound like that? na only we day beg? americans also beg Beyonce but she never sounded that way to any fan.

is good that he took this song seriously and I hope it gains international accolades o. Can you imagine nairaland no even tell me say song like this day since but dey have been showing me Daniella okeke yarsh. they have been advertising Cee-c. na now way diddy don hype the guy on an international and more solid level na dem day talk about the guy here.

na so we day kill ourselves oh. after we go day catch winch for yonder. we no day fit help ourselves grow. bad belle. make e be say na me make all the money. very bad. no support at all. Kemi just day tear Linda Ikeji down for nothing.

people die for Benue and Mercy Johnson no send. but her mama die she day announce am make we do wetin? her mama better pass people way Muslims kill for Benue? Herdsmen died in Taraba and no Imam came out to voice out anything. but na them go still camp boys for jihad crusade.

Nnamdi Kanu is missing close to one year now and the government whose right it is to protect the citizens has not put out anything.

Igbos you people should ask anyone coming to campaign or visit you where Nnamdi Kanu is. That should be the thing to give to get your vote. that is how they Killed Funsho Williams and no one went to jail for it. i cried for Funsho Williams. my mentor.

Dino is missing for months now. we take am like play. look at how they are messing Innoson up. a man who is putting nigeria in the best positive light ever. Innoson is not even listed in our stock exchange. our stock exchange na so so foreign company full am.

look at the stupid deal Buhari day go sign with china. what do we need chinese money for. china does not even like blacks to begin with.

The northerners are not able to invent anything giving all the empowerment and resources dropped at their feet. where are the intellectuals in the north? would it be a crime for a herdsman to go to school and then commercialize this herd business? we still import dead inflated chicken from shithole countries to nigeria when almost every compound can build a small poultry. Ota farm I no no weda e still day function.

dangote prefer to invest in other african countries than to invest in the east and other places outside lagos. in abakaliki they have fine granite that we can invest in.

ajaokuta steel is dead. we prefer to import steel so that the yoruba man will no be richer than the northerners.

all the businesses are dying but cattle herding does not die. they have refused to close that business even though many states asked for grazing on ranches.

Nigeria imported US$28.9 billion worth of goods in 2017 alone and Buhari is begging China for $6 billion . is that not a joke?

$6 billion = the undisclosed amount retrieved from embezzlers.

there was textile business back in kano. the last time i bought a material in Abuja, the first wash all the colour disappear. it stained my other outfits in the machine.

all states are selling lands anyhow and building dilapidated structures making up unplanned communities. you begin to wonder if the ministry of urban planning is a kitchen for igboh smokers. the states have no plans at all. you cannot use google map properly in nigeria. you go miss road. nothing works.

see as dem put people parents under sun make dem day do traffic warden when other countries use traffic signals. even the beat where these warders day no get welfare facilities.

if you complain na even poor men na go beat you before government come self. people are so blind and it sucks for real.

298 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by roqrules04(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Never underestimate the power of social media

17 Likes

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
My favorite line is "Police Station dey close by 6 security reasons oohh" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by BruncleZuma: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by greatman2810: 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by chido20(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
still jay. z will first him to be a billonare in music industry
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by FILEBE(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
nice one. I will be very glad if it's the other way round sha
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Alejoc(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
Creativity will take you to places!

7 Likes

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by kullozone(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by ayaside(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
And our Nigerian oversabi that have been trolling the song but ignorantly refused to accept the sad reality the song addresses and only preaching plagiarism like Falz didn't acknowledge Gambino.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Supersuave2(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
the song, video, falz and diddy are all sh!t! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by Observer225: 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
Nice one falz...Pls guys help a sister in need of assistance for her final yr project.
Gtb 0200693140
Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by tonididdy(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
awesome
expect my vidoe:
this is Nairaland ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by drips8(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
falz was so on point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” by lawrence35(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
That cover is the best song I have listened to this year.

Start your ecommerce website and sell to any part of the world, easily.. see how

https://www.nairaland.com/4505061/selecting-particular-product-dropship-4rm

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.