Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 (13041 Views)

Nigeria Has No Record Of Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / Nigeria Has No Record Of Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 by dokunbam(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
jumobi1:
They should summon the Petroleum minister from Jand
Re: Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 by dragonking2: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
mr1759:

any time we have northern President they take us back we have never made progress with any
I dey tell you.
Re: Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 by KanwuliaExtra: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chai!!!!
Diarrrrrrris GODIIIIIIIOH!!!!

No wonder Buhari ran to Saudi! grin
APC!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 by KanwuliaExtra: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

It would have been right if it was GEJ right?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 by Standing5(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

It would have been right if it was GEJ right?
Do u kno what $850bn is? No b beans o
Re: Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 by Emassive(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
I don't see any insult there oga. Don't dish threats to people because you are in a position to ban cause it won't change the fact that he didn't say " anyone is directly stupid". If your boss went to school at least we would have a detailed report on oil export today.
sarrki:

I think its time to educate you

Always listen when elders are talking

Learn glow to talk a little in the midst of wise men

When you are here always remember we are guided by rules most especially rule two(2) don't insult

When you don't have facts or know about issues been talked about ask questions

If you do all this it will help

Kidnextdoor, buhariis blessed, cplusJason, samuelanyawu, Godprotect, and many more are matured seniors in the wailers camp you can listen to
Re: Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
what about the 850b dollar that also miss under your ineffectual buffoon according to this uncompleted report you believe.
Becos ipods believe so much in lies.
If you want to kill ipods, just give them the truth, they wil just die.
Lies make them to grow faster.
For example, see how them are fast growing that buhari is dead
is he alive I don't think so I have pictures I will upload for Nigerians to see tomorrow vur my fear is the mods will take it down .my spy bug captured buhari pics and am about to break this news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Orders Accelerated Hearing Of Dasuki’s Trial, Dismisses Appeals / Police Attacks Won’t Stop Mass Exodus To Our Party, PDP Tells APC, IGP / SERAP, 261 Others Sue NBC, Seek Overturn Of Fines On Channels, AIT, Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.