Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati (20977 Views)

Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by infogenius(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Me sef i wan go London go see darling pmb grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by duni04(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Please abeg does anyone have that prison group photo of Abati, FFK, Koro and bello Mohammed? Please needed urgently.
Thanks grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by malware: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2017
ARE YOU ASKING FOR OUR PERMISSION?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Reuben, please, invite me. I'd like to drink tea like mr President, too. The English tea the real one that would colour my teeth yellow like an English man's teeth
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Suntzung: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2017
#Abati please Go and great ur poor parents at village first, then... contn busy body and useless BS grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by czaratwork: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
They will soon go after Abati.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Tenny05(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Goodluck undecided
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by yinkson(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Wu send am?

@ least if im nor get work, e for kuku join lawma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by zicoraads: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Me too! grin
Even if it is to the back of a SKELETON collecting SALARY FROM THE GRAVE!

Muchechecheche
This sweetheart! I missed your comments grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Will go with you sir

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by olajay86(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Yesssss its time for me also to search for our President in London.

http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/02/i-want-to-go-to-london-to-see-buhari.html
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Randy100: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Dull people won't understand the sarcasm in this write up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by dimanche4real(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Reuben Abati the erudite writer.

The truth will surface some day...
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Eghosa19: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
President lolx
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by KanwuliaExtra: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
zicoraads:

This sweetheart! I missed your comments grin cheesy

Nice to see familiar IDs with more than 3 posts again. grin
I dey KAMKPEEEEEEEE. wink
All H-ENEMIES vanquished on and off NL! cool
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by TippyTop(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

What embarrassment and shame re you talking about? Please highlight!
I didn't write the article.
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Ada9103:
Correct rhymes.... I want to go to London to see Buhari.
Buhari for what? "Singing though "
To see the queen grin
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Jasonstan: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Me too !
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by kings09(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
As usual, zombies will attack the messenger n not the message. Not surprised
HungerBAD:
Once upon a time,

I would have said his write ups made sense. But,Abati is still licking his wounds of being sent out from Aso Rock and the corridors of power.

So,I view this write up as a write up without good faith. Abati is still in an attack mode,and probably from the puppeteer in Otueke.

Reuben Abati,thank you very much. Please do not go to London,as we surely know you will come back with ghost stories.

Heck,something tells me you might even claim to have seen Princess Diana's ghost by London Bridge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by magoo10(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari has won the award for the 'best African president to have ruled his country from abroad'

yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Mayflowa(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Nice use of satirical language. We all should be in London!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Fmartin(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2017
some pple no get sense. pple wey go see am before, dem notify us before dem go? if u lyu go bring am bak..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Abati should go and sit down. He has lost the respect and credibility he use to have.
I don't read his articles again. He is struggling to relevant.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by oyienootieno: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Mad Goat if he thinks that is an easy escape route... no way stay here and face your charges in court...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Alphasoar(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2017
And he has guts to call out @Benmurraybruce . . . " If the acting President must go to London everyday, let him do so, but don’t let us run Nigeria by telephone or DHL Am I making sense? I am not talking about common sense. I mean real sense. So, do I make any sense at all?"
It ok!
Okbye!!!
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Chikwado1991(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2017
I have to visit this man myself to be surw
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by 111jideofor: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
which of these is the current capital of nigeria, (A) LONDON (B) ABUJA ?
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Alphasoar(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
gist4real:
Abati should go and sit down. He has lost the respect and credibility he use to have.
I don't read his articles again. He is struggling to relevant.
And you are still commenting on his article! lols.
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Alphasoar(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Mayflowa:
Nice use of satirical language. We all should be in London!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Karu International Market In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group / TCN Statement On System Collapse On The National Electricity Grid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.