Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati (20975 Views)

Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by CellTabRepairs: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
When citizens keep being treated like they are dumb.

Now imagine if a truthfully worded statement from the president was passed to the Nigerian public, specifying that the president is ill and is going for medical treatment due to a certain ailment. Therefore while away, his vice president will be in charge and consult with him from time to time until such time that he returns following medical advice. Full stop.

Nigerians would have wished him well, pray for his recovery and no one will even bother.

The lies and the drama puts them on the spot and robs them all of any shred of integrity. Simple.

. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by Dareomo(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Time shall tell.
Re: I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati by bukolafakeye(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
wait for ur turn o. it's my turn this coming week end. infact have u applied on line?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Declares For PDP / Compendium Of Pmb's Ongoing & Completed Projects & Policy Successes In S/E / Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.