Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Safe Is Threeplots.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Safe Is Threeplots.com (671 Views)

How Safe Is P3cash.com? / How Safe Is NAIRAZ? / How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is Threeplots.com by chike1147: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
my friend told me about this platform where u can get 3 times your investment how legit is the scheme?
Re: How Safe Is Threeplots.com by ikbnice(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
I hope you read about MMM and Ultimate Cycler. If you did, that should answer your question
Re: How Safe Is Threeplots.com by Superman7: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone, please beware of the site: "METABITSSHARE TRADE"
They are the biggest fraud of 2017. They stole my $300. They will tell you that you can invest any amount and get 10% profit daily, I started with just $2 and they kept raising the stakes and telling me to upgrade till I paid $300, after then they told me to upgrade to $600 and I then saw their tricks. Were they paying? Yes, they promised to pay 10% returns daily which they did, but they withheld the withdrawal and made it pending till you upgrade (pay more money) it's as if you're even putting back twice of what they give you.
Metabits Shares Trade is a very fraudulent site and over 6,000 people are currently trapped, DON'T JOIN THEM. TELL THOSE AROUND YOU TO STAY OFF METABITS SHARE TRADE. >>>Spread this message<<<
Re: How Safe Is Threeplots.com by delawal: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
@op. its as safe as d Alibaba & d 40 thieves

(1) (Reply)

Fast Way To Grow Your Cash / Buy 1, Get 5% Discount And A Deep Freezer / How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.