Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online (36612 Views)

BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by mrphysics(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:

Nairaland of old used to be an information Destination. Now they are just a blog after likes and number of views and clicks.

RIP Nairaland of old... sad cry
What do we expect, it's expected. This is how to stay relevant. If you fill it up with educative post, people won't even read it. it's this kind of posts that brings people to a blog or forum
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2017
nigerian birds are piar twatts...anything to bring the likes and followers izzznit?
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by ayusco85(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
scobaba:

all of us at Nairaland of new...wish you same. grin

Lol. U are not nairaland. So it's invalid
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by geekybabe(f): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
hungry bloggers everywhere
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by asunnu(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
geloorrrrdd:
That lips thick o. kai. Lmfao.
Afi bi ponmo
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by iamademorlar(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Effect of filters and all these photo editing apps which justified dat pictures do lies alot. Thats d real look of kemen u seein on bb naija screen
Agadsman:
this guy have a good taste for women. little wonder he was hitting on tboss.... he is quite handsome tho. the big brother house did no justice to his looks. #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Danialuone: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2017
If you give a Bleep pls go to the other side of the room
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing

...The drama, people suing me

I'm on TV talking like it's just you and me

I'm just saying how I feel man

Excuse me is you saying something

Uuhhh you Can't tell me nothing

When Yezzy was Kanye West mehn
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Caseless: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Agadsman:
this guy have a good taste for women. little wonder he was hitting on tboss.... he is quite handsome tho. the big brother house did no justice to his looks. #nohomo
handsome?
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Na so life be.

Wen fame and money comes?the women flock around just like ants and sugar.

Be wise young man.
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by blackboy2star(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Mr Kemen, Mr Sucker...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Spydamannn(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2017
All your comments making sense today,Nice one boss
magicminister:
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS. WHEN YOU'RE THE MAN, YOU WILL NEVER STRUGGLE FOR GIRLS!!!!

KIDS, YOU BETTER WORK HARD AND SMART AND DON'T EVER FORGET THE WOMAN OR WOMEN THAT LOVED YOU FOR YOU WHEN YOU NO GET KOBO....EVEN IF YOU DON'T END UP SETTLING WITH THEM, ALWAYS SHOW THEM LOVE AND SEND THEM MONEY.
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by daveelly: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Mannylex:
The dude is not as ugly as people tag him, even though I know the pictures are filtered. The ladies he rolls with are pretty too.
If you like be cripple, slowpoke or deaf and dump... so long as say u get money, u fit slap Ms Nigeria - and she'll be like; "I knw he got a tempter, buh i still like him... I'm sure he'll change" OLOFOFO!!!
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by orble: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
And how does that make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup?

Ogbono soup will "NEVER" be in the league and cadre of where Okro soup stands.

#TeamOkroSoup
Guy why na, why ar you making me more hungry?
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by goodyvin02(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
I know kemen very well in uyo, he is not married, the girl could be his girlfriend or an ex......
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by shamecurls(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
orble:
Guy why na, why ar you making me more hungry?

Am sorry
I just needed to make fact clear!
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by orble: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Am sorry I just needed to make fact clear!
Then transfer me some now!
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by ImoRiver: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadsman:

Chai so na like this them wan blackmail Gift. Please she ain't no Kemen's girlfriend and they aren't loved up a bit. Bloggers and mischief is like 5 & 6.
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by nationalnwa(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gift Thomas Abasiono ...My sweetheart that year back in Uniport..
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Jimi23(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Agadsman:

"Quite handsome" in edited and filtered pictures. BBN makes us know exactly how he looks.
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Seun4FastLoans(f): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2017
very fine girl. His taste is high
Re: Photos Of Kemen's Girlfriend & And Supposed Wife Surface Online by Phil3(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
meanwhile in big brother house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYE7w4FDjjU

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers / Gulder Ultimate Search 12: Contestants Fight, Trade Insults In The Jungle / Bbnaija: Frodd In Tears After He Escaped Eviction (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.