Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Can I Change This??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Change This??? (429 Views)

How Do I Change My Website's Domain Name / Make Money Online Easily Let Your Story Change This Year. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ / How Can I Change My Payoneer Card Currency USD To GPB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change This??? by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Plz how can I change it from yellow to blue...

Re: How Can I Change This??? by donsheddy1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Add this to your css file

nav li a {
color:blue;
}

What i'm saying in essence is that no one can help you without posting your code here or directing us to the sitte where you have the codes.
Re: How Can I Change This??? by bedfordng(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
remiproxy:
Plz how can I change it from yellow to blue...
you can do that by spotting where the code is and then change it. you can use firebug Firefox extension to highlight the spot and then find the code. from the CSS. option that is one of the easy way to spot it

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Domainking.ng? / $100 Bing Ads Coupon Code For Sale Cheap / Is It A Must, You Use .com Domain When Applying For An Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.