Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC (19640 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by owobokiri(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

Imagine a silly rant from someone too timid and cowardly to reveal himself grin

Omo, You shouldn't be hurling invective at me that way o.., ah senior you o o. i expect you to be busy rolling in the mud as you pay homage o..
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by thewarrior72: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Forget all these Biafra talk. By 2019, Igbos would be the ones leading the campaign for the re-election of Buhari.

Even if an Igbo man contests against Buhari in 2019, they would prefer to vote Buhari than to vote him. After all, they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu.

Build a formidable party and make alliances with other tribes across the country? No! They prefer to be political scavengers, feeding from the political leftovers of other groups.
^^
Keep cying like a little sisy that is deprived of her early morning biscuit.......brownie
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tazmode:
Hmmm, the travails of the multicolored umbrella party

What a perfect topic for a research! 100 'gbosas' for you jare!

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Kingsley1000(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
wailers go die today

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by thewarrior72: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

Anambra will be a walk-over for APC and the only counter measure that can stop it is if Obiano decamps to APC. Outside that, Anambra is as good as a done deal
^^
Continue in your delusion, don't wake up until u sleep to the other side. Why am I even quoting u?, after all you ignorant falks who know next to nothing about igbos and their cousin said thesame, on how apcshit will win rivers state. But at the end u and ur co ignoramuses where forced to eat the humble pie.

I can bet my life that apcshit will never come distant second in the fourth coming anambra election. It would be easie for labour party that have no structure in anambra state to win than the almajiri and awolowo islamic brotherhood party APCshit to win.

APGA and Obiano don't need a rigorious campaighn. Just tell anambra electorate about how apc is islamic party and how awolowo ochestreted the worst genocide in human history through the blockade and the 2£ policy by awolowo. How buhari locked Ekwueme for 300years, how apc and buhari have kill thousands of IPOB members. How buhari supported fulani in the massacre of enugu people how fashola of apc deported igbos in the dead of the night to upper iweka. How ambode destroyed the property and goods of igbos in oshodi main market.

With these examples, any apcshit member in sight would be stoned.....hahahahahaha we have the armunition against apc,buhari,northerner and yorubas

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by doubleportion: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
That's what they called political calculations, politicians don't settle for now but for the future, and the time of decision making to them is precious. Meanwhile, the crisis in PDP is already worsen by GEJ acceptance of Sheriff, who may be ready for resolution but not without negotiations for a place of interest which may not go well with Markafi faction.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

Omo, You shouldn't be hurling invective at me that way o.., ah senior you o o. i expect you to be busy rolling in the mud as you pay homage o..

How you take senior me? Because you've been on Nl longer than me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by arowstev2000: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
My ppl and fish brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by osita76(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
ciscoxx:
U don loss b that... U for even join APGA
Andy Ubah is a bad product he is not good for APGA
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by rusher14: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
Butterworth:
After joining APC, ANDY UBA is OFFICIALLY A SAINT.

Loooool.

EFCC will never touch him.

Now ANDY UBA will reunite with his former patners in crime who already built their tent in APC camp.

He will join in blaming PDP his former party And THE ZOMBIES will start hailing him and forgot he's part of the PDP who destroyed Nigeria.

LAUGH WAN kill me.

Just a question.

When he was in PDP was he under EFCC questioning or arrest?
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
[s]
thewarrior72:

^^
Continue in your delusion, don't wake up until u sleep to the other side. Why am I even quoting u?, after all you ignorant falks who know next to nothing about igbos and their cousin said thesame, on how apcshit will win rivers state. But at the end u and ur co ignoramuses where forced to eat the humble pie.

I can bet my life that apcshit will never come distant second in the fourth coming anambra election. It would be easie for labour party that have no structure in anambra state to win than the almajiri and awolowo islamic brotherhood party APCshit to win.

APGA and Obiano don't need a rigorious campaighn. Just tell anambra electorate about how apc is islamic party and how awolowo ochestreted the worst genocide in human history through the blockade and the 2£ policy by awolowo. How buhari locked Ekwueme for 300years, how apc and buhari have kill thousands of IPOB members. How buhari supported fulani in the massacre of enugu people how fashola of apc deported igbos in the dead of the night to upper iweka. How ambode destroyed the property and goods of igbos in oshodi main market.

With these examples, any apcshit member in sight would be stoned.....hahahahahaha we have the armunition against apc,buhari,northerner and yorubas
[/s]

You know more than Ubah and you are not in the Senate? Chest beater? grin

Oga eme Vum na anya!

When INEC announces the result!

5 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by shamecurls(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
thewarrior72:

^^

You know nothing about politics! When the chips re down, you will be amazed your lts will be standing in tens for PDP. Your own elders who re decamping now will be the machinery that would be used to brainwash your lots.

I repeat again, if Obiano does not decamp, Anambra is a done deal. Quote me anyday! You will be so surprised by the counter candidate that APC will use to knock him off.

Hello Mr! Politics is purely mathematics and not history!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Butterworth: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
rusher14:

Just a question.

When he was in PDP was he under EFCC questioning or arrest?

The question should be:

If PDP are responsible for our woes, why admitting her members into our SAINTLY PARTY, APC?
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Halo22: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
Andy uba is now in APC, while his brother Eselu remains in PDP. wicked combination. But does Andy want to return to senate again? He would have asked Ngige how far nah.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Kingsley1000(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
thewarrior72:

^^

u can bet your life,so if apc miraculously/rig'irously win,what will happen to your miserable life?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
ezenaija:
The worst Senator in the history of my Senatorial Zone has positioned to rig again. He always works with INEC to win elections.
Why are you just saying this?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Deadlytruth(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Forget all these Biafra talk. By 2019, Igbos would be the ones leading the campaign for the re-election of Buhari.

Even if an Igbo man contests against Buhari in 2019, they would prefer to vote Buhari than to vote him. After all, they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu.

Build a formidable party and make alliances with other tribes across the country? No! They prefer to be political scavengers, feeding from the political leftovers of other groups.

Very funny and also very true. When their own Alex Ekueme was cheated of PDP ticket in 1999 by IBB in favour of OBJ they ended up still giving bloc votes to the same OBJ not only in 1999 but even as well in 2003 against their own brother again. Ask them why they behave like that and they'll tell you it is due to their belief in "one-Nigeria" yet at the same time they tell you Kanu is their hero, then you wonder whether Kanu is asking for one Nigeria. Difficult to know exactly what they really want.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Deadlytruth(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:

You know nothing about politics! When the chips re down, you will be amazed your lts will be standing in tens for PDP. Your own elders who re decamping now will be the machinery that would be used to brainwash your lots.

I repeat again, if Obiano does not decamp, Anambra is a done deal. Quote me anyday! You will be so surprised by the counter candidate that APC will use to knock him off.

Hello Mr! Politics is purely mathematics and not history!

Don't mind him. He forgot that OBJ still swept Bayelsa - his assumed cousins' domain just four years after committing on them the worst genocide (Odi Massacre) they ever experienced. He also forgot that Okorocha retained Imo after all the boasting and bragging by his own people that they would teach him a lesson for joining Awolowo's brothers' party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by gabby1002(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:
Andy Uba? Is that a name of a human being , a place or a thing?
Broz, na wao u o

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by texas1990(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
imagine oo and some e- goat will still come out tomorrow ant tell me say PDP is alive, for wia? PDP don die since Jonathan lost election later alimodu sheriff kuku ma come berry am, leave fayose alone make him dey shout here and dia, don't worry u will contest as president under PDP but by dat tym na only u go remain dia. mumu governor!

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by dokyOloye: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Middle-East people re just politically delusional. One party screams "Biafra" while the other party says "One Nigeria". There E-rats keep hating on APC while there PDP elders re aligning with the APC there fellow kinsmen detest.

It's just comedy! The only set of people who don't know what they want. At this pace, the whole of there governors will defect before 2019.
Bro,there's a difference b/w 'their' and 'there'.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by PDJT: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
[s]
OkoYiboz:

[/s]
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by PDJT: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Saint Uba!
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Osyabj: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
thewarrior72:

^^

Anuofia. you pateently corrupt pdp e-rat. you have one vote. Speak for yourself. You do not speak for this Anambra poster or over 50 million independent minded Igbo nation worldwide.

This is exactly what you pdp erats said about Imo state, yet APC wiped the IMO floor with your corrupt pdp , Ihedioha.

No force can stop APC from kicking that lagos-registered Obi puppet, thief Obianom back to lagos in November 2017.

Right now APC has Imo, and Abia will follow soon. then Anambra in November and Enugu in 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

Denial is the first stage of grief, acceptance the last.

Ogun state alone has produced 2 presidents, 2 vice presidents and a federal speaker. If you guys don't get your acts together, your children would keep voting Segun over Emeka.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by PDJT: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
[s]
OkoYiboz:

Denial is the first stage of grief, acceptance the last.

Ogun state alone has produced 2 presidents, 2 vice presidents and a federal speaker. If you guys don't get your acts together, your children would keep voting Segun over Emeka.
[/s]

What are you rambling about for whatever sake you worship?
Can't you survive without the "Emekas"?
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Allsouls: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
The bitter truth remains that APC can't even make 2nd position in anambra ask ngige.
Andy Uba remains governor awaiting & should wait forever as he claim during obi's tenure.
APC were waiting to see una magic.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Preciousseed(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Middle-East people re just politically delusional. One party screams "Biafra" while the other party says "One Nigeria". There E-rats keep hating on APC while there PDP elders re aligning with the APC there fellow kinsmen detest.

It's just comedy! The only set of people who don't know what they want. At this pace, the whole of there governors will defect before 2019.
Sentiments apart, I think you are right bro. My Igbo people I really wonder what we want, stand for, and committed to achieving. The next you will hear is that we are marginalized. So will be saying Presidency, others will be saying Biafra, while others will be indifferent. Odikwaegwu for us oooo!!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by thewarrior72: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Osyabj:

Anuofia. you pateently corrupt pdp e-rat. you have one vote. Speak for yourself. You do not speak for this Anambra poster or over 50 million independent minded Igbo nation worldwide.

This is exactly what you pdp erats said about Imo state, yet APC wiped the IMO floor with your corrupt pdp , Ihedioha.

No force can stop APC from kicking that lagos-registered Obi puppet, thief Obianom back to lagos in November 2017.

Right now APC has Imo, and Abia will follow soon. then Anambra in November and Enugu in 2019!!!
^^^
Delusion. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Photos From Okezie Ikpeazu's Inauguration In Abia / Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.