Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC (19641 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

I am the new ojukwu coward

Oh ok.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2017
I am waiting for my main man; TonyeBarcanista to join APC. I've watched his progress in political analysis and I think he can't reach the height if he continues to stay in PDP. His progressive ideals are not in PDP. It shouldn't be about lucre.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by owobokiri(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

Oh ok.

I cant be a coward,.. I dont look like you..

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

I cant be a coward,.. I dont look like you..

Show your face and prove you are not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by okwobros(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
He has nothing offer to his constituency, even the years he's been to the national assembly nothing to show for it.
Selfish politician.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by owobokiri(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

Show your face and prove you are not cheesy

You are from Ogun state, you guys like heads/faces.. I am not showing.. Suicide is not bravery.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by duwdu: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Forget all these Biafra talk. By 2019, Igbos would be the ones leading the campaign for the re-election of Buhari.

Even if an Igbo man contests against Buhari in 2019, they would prefer to vote Buhari than to vote him. After all, they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu.

Build a formidable party and make alliances with other tribes across the country? No! They prefer to be political scavengers, feeding from the political leftovers of other groups.

Hmm... No stronger words have ever been written.

P34c3

4 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by drkay(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Saint Andy Mba.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by AngelicBeing: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Political prostitutes sad
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by nkemjacob2(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
iS there hope for biafrans. d pple dat are suppose to champion d fight are even d problem.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by idu1(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
ciscoxx:
U don loss b that... U for even join APGA
if na you na apga u go join?

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

You are from Ogun state, you guys like heads/faces.. I am not showing.. Suicide is not bravery.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

So you know grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by jasawa: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
ezenaija:
The worst Senator in the history of my Senatorial Zone has positioned to rig again. He always works with INEC to win elections.
how many years did he spend in the senate? all these years he is not the worst. But today because he decamped to APC he suddenly become your worst senator. Your head need doctor's hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by dich: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2017
360frolic:
BREAKING: Senator Andy Uba formerly of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), officially defects to the All Progressive Congress (APC).

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/senator-andy-uba-defects-to-apc.html

Just a desperate politician, from PDP to Labour Party back to PDP again now APC, ....what will he offer?
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by owobokiri(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

So you know grin grin grin

Yeah, risk takers know...cowards don't.. undecided
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by idu1(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Forget all these Biafra talk. By 2019, Igbos would be the ones leading the campaign for the re-election of Buhari.

Even if an Igbo man contests against Buhari in 2019, they would prefer to vote Buhari than to vote him. After all, they voted Obasanjo over Ojukwu.

Build a formidable party and make alliances with other tribes across the country? No! They prefer to be political scavengers, feeding from the political leftovers of other groups.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

Yeah, risk takers know...cowards don't.. undecided

So how come you didn't know this as Ojukwu before you blindly walked into that suicidal civil war ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by officialJP(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Apc change grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2017
jasawa:
how many years did he spend in the senate? all these years he is not the worst. But today because he decamped to APC he suddenly become your worst senator. Your head need doctor's hand.

That is typical Igbo man you replied. They talk from the four points of their mouths grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2017
This level of cross-carpeting polithiefcians, simply makes a mockery of the type of Demonstration of Craze we are practicing.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by owobokiri(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

So how come you didn't know this as Ojukwu before you blindly walked into that suicidal civil war ? grin

We fight evil because evil must be confronted.. we dont fight evil only when we are sure of immediate victory.. Folks grasping with sophisticated cowardice will always find that line hard to understand. tongue

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by olasaad(f): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2017
NNVanguard:
Politics without ideology, the bane of Democracy in Africa especially Nigeria.

Mr. grammar what is ideology? are they Karl Marx abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
NNVanguard:
Politics without ideology, the bane of Democracy in Africa especially Nigeria.
research topic.

1 Like

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Butterworth: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
After joining APC, ANDY UBA is OFFICIALLY A SAINT.

Loooool.

EFCC will never touch him.

Now ANDY UBA will reunite with his former patners in crime who already built their tent in APC camp.

He will join in blaming PDP his former party And THE ZOMBIES will start hailing him and forgot he's part of the PDP who destroyed Nigeria.

LAUGH WAN kill me.
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Locapito(m): 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Why won't he dump them, when the party has taken over by touts (wike and fayose)?
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by amazon14: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rubbish has finally entered the garbagecan
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Igbos are not clueless like Yorubas pls
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

[s]We fight evil because evil must be confronted.. we dont fight evil only when we are sure of immediate victory.. Folks grasping with sophisticated cowardice will always find that line hard to understand[/s]. tongue

Quit the verbose, it's pointedly meaningless. You set yourself up right from the beginning of Nigeria. What happened to you was only a matter of time and not IF.
Sadly, you have not change path
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by owobokiri(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eledan:

Quit the verbose, it's pointedly meaningless. You set yourself up right from the beginning of Nigeria. What happened to you was only a matter of time and not IF.
Sadly, you have not change path

What really happened to me? I have to ask because every indices available seem to suggest that you are not living better than me
Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
prince3009:

Igbos are not clueless like Yorubas pls

They are not but they are just jumping ship cluelessly. Tell me any other set of Nigerians jumping from PDP to APC. From Arthur Eze to Ifeanyi Uba, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ken Nnamani,Andy Ubah to other too numerous to count.
If everyone act like Ibos, Nigeria democracy would be shambles by now
I'm sure Olisah metuh ( that one has remained mute) and Ikpeazu are just waiting for green light before they jump

2 Likes

Re: Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC by Eledan: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:

What really happened to me? I have to ask because every indices available seem to suggest that you are not living better than me

Imagine a silly rant from someone too timid and cowardly to reveal himself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunny Ejiagwu Murdered (Ideato North, Imo APC Chairman) / Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.