Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Small Loan Needed For Lucrative Startup - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Small Loan Needed For Lucrative Startup (353 Views)

60k Loan Needed Urgently To Payback 60k / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Loan Needed For Lucrative Startup by N3(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
I have carried out extensive research on the production and use of White Board Marker Ink and I discovered that the ink can be produced locally at a high quality. I also discovered that educational institutions, churches and other corporate organizations are no more using chalk to write. Rather they prefer using White Boards and Markers and equally spend huge amount of money on the imported Marker. The market for locally produced White Board Marker Refill Ink is huge and unexplored. The reason is that there is no refill ink being sold for those markers, rather you use and throw away the markers once the ink finishes. Moreover it is cheaper if locally produced compared to the imported ones.
I have contacted some schools and they are willing to buy refill ink for their markers.

I need one or two people that can lend me N20,000 each at 5% interest rate per month repayable within 6 months; this will amount to a total of N6,000 profit for you.
If interested call or Whatsapp 08093785715

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Trading Signal / Polishalert.com / Contact Us For Reliable And Strong P2p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.