Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why (1233 Views)

To A Guy With A Good Heart And Who Believes Much In Love..... / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship / This Lady Broke My Heart And Now I Dont Feel Love For Any Woman Again..advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by BlueShine(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
This will be my first time positing as I have been a guest for years here.

My ex girlfriend called me 3 days back and said she doesn't want to date me anymore that she doesn't deserve my love and all that I tried to ask her what the problem was exactly and all she kept saying was you deserve someone better than me.
This was a relationship of 2 years plus now, a relationship I put in my all.

I cried and cried, begged and begged this girl but she refused, for no reason.. ..
She became super cold to me..

-sobs- This will make it the 5th time a girl has broken my heart by ending our relationship.

I have done nothing wrong to any girl I have dated before, in fact I am pretty sure I am the calmest guy you will ever meet, I am very patient, I never rush anything, I treat everyone around me right, even though I am not a social person, I have lots of friends who love being around me because of my cool way of life and behaviour, I also have a good sense of humor, I am quiet type but if you around me and we get chatting, you will enjoy my company.

When it comes to relationship, I am the type who doesn't disturb my partner with calls and text because it is not cool being clingy cause my greatest turn off in a girl is when she becomes too clingy it makes me feel extremely pressured in some type of way I cant explain, like I am carrying a heavy burden, I love being free and that's why I understand how important it is to not bug people, I text and call in a reasonably moderate amount.

I have dated 5 girls, the relationship always starts great, I am not the type that cheats, I give my partner maximum freedom, I make my lover happy in every way I can, I am really good looking (everybody tells me this) but still after a short while of dating for like 6 months, they all start losing interest, the sex is great, the communication is great, we go out together, we have maximum fun, I always dress nicely, good perfume.

I have done everything a man could do to make someone happy without looking miserable and hopeless, I don't even care if my partner cheats on me, I won't cheat if she does but I still don't care if she cheats cause I know we all humans and sometimes emotions can control us I understand this simple principle of life and it has giving me great peace of mind I never have to worry if they cheat, it won't change my feelings I won't even question you if I find out, I won't even be angry.
I don't quarrel, I am very understanding.

I have never quarreled with anyone in my life before, no matter what you do, you will wonder if I am human.

I tolerate things 100%.

That's how calm I am.

But I am tired of this constant heart breaks, it is killing me badly. It is making me emotionally imbalance that I don't even know how it feels to like or love someone anymore.

The world is just so strange to me with all these things happening, no happiness, everyone seems to hurt me, I feel right now like the world has turned against me. I don't know what to do... cry cry cry cry
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by Acekidc4(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
You are a Wussy and Boring Guy!!
You are the one that is always killing the Attraction with them girls with your Wussiness
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by BlueShine(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Acekidc4:
You are a Wussy and Boring Guy

It's not like I am weak I just do not have time to boss anyone around just because you are dating me I don't think I have right over anyone to tell them what to do.
I only Advice.
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by Acekidc4(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
BlueShine:

It's not like I am weak I just do not have time to boss anyone around just because you are dating me I don't think I have right over anyone to tell them what to do.
I only Advice.

Maybe you are always showering them with too much attention!!

Give them space and enjoy ur own company!!
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by Epositive(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
i guess you are a pushover(passive), try to man up if not everytime but most of the time.

#positivevibes
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bruuuuh. If you follow all these girls you go just kill your self. Just take your mind of her and live your life, I have been through this before, it's okay man, I know how it feels.

Shit is bleeped up#

1 Like

Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by BlueShine(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Acekidc4:

Maybe you are always showering them with too much attention!!

Give them space and enjoy ur own company!!

But I don't do that I just treat them like normal friends like everyone else only difference is I am in love.
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by greatnaija01: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
gain admission into LOVE YOUniversity, there is an 100LEVEL course you need to take called

GOOD GIRLS LOVE BAD GUYS HELPLESSLY 101

then if you get even a C in that course, the second semester course is

GIRLS generally trip for guys who do not WORSHIP or BEG THEM 111

oNCE YOU PASS 100 LEVEL then you will learn virginity 212
virginity 212 teaches that LADIES will almost always go back to the guy who disvirgins them even if they are married or dating someone else.... THE GUY who disvirgins a ladys owns her

from here you will get to 200 level second semester
VIRGINITY 222
IT TEACHES that a guy who can have wild rough OUT OF THIS WORLD SEX with a lady will replace the memory of the man who disvirgined her BECAUSE he has disvirgined her mind...

in your 300 level you will go for IT

where you will learn the KOKO PRACTICAL
and this is going to help you in your final year.... during your IT you will learn the all time golden rule that rules every one.... THE RICHER DUDE WHO CAN HAVE MIND BLOWING SEX will always have ladies and women helplessly after him... they will break the hearts of "good guys" like you for SUCH A DUDE

I HAVE TO STOP HERE... My sugar mama just arrived.

BlueShine:

This will be my first time positing as I have been a guest for years here.

My ex girlfriend called me 3 days back and said she doesn't want to date me anymore that she doesn't deserve my love and all that I tried to ask her what the problem was exactly and all she kept saying was you deserve someone better than me.
This was a relationship of 2 years plus now, a relationship I put in my all.

I cried and cried, begged and begged this girl but she refused, for no reason.. ..
She became super cold to me..

-sobs- This will make it the 5th time a girl has broken my heart by ending our relationship.

I have done nothing wrong to any girl I have dated before, in fact I am pretty sure I am the calmest guy you will ever meet, I am very patient, I never rush anything, I treat everyone around me right, even though I am not a social person, I have lots of friends who love being around me because of my cool way of life and behaviour, I also have a good sense of humor, I am quiet type but if you around me and we get chatting, you will enjoy my company.

When it comes to relationship, I am the type who doesn't disturb my partner with calls and text because it is not cool being clingy cause my greatest turn off in a girl is when she becomes too clingy it makes me feel extremely pressured in some type of way I cant explain, like I am carrying a heavy burden, I love being free and that's why I understand how important it is to not bug people, I text and call in a reasonably moderate amount.

I have dated 5 girls, the relationship always starts great, I am not the type that cheats, I give my partner maximum freedom, I make my lover happy in every way I can, I am really good looking (everybody tells me this) but still after a short while of dating for like 6 months, they all start losing interest, the sex is great, the communication is great, we go out together, we have maximum fun, I always dress nicely, good perfume.

I have done everything a man could do to make someone happy without looking miserable and hopeless, I don't even care if my partner cheats on me, I won't cheat if she does but I still don't care if she cheats cause I know we all humans and sometimes emotions can control us I understand this simple principle of life and it has giving me great peace of mind I never have to worry if they cheat, it won't change my feelings I won't even question you if I find out, I won't even be angry.

I have never quarreled with anyone in my life before, no matter what you do, you will wonder if I am human.

I tolerate things 100%.

That's how calm I am.

But I am tired of this constant heart breaks, it is killing me badly. It is making me emotionally imbalance that I don't even know how it feels to like or love someone anymore.

The world is just so strange to me with all these things happening, no happiness, everyone seems to hurt me, I feel right now like the world has turned against me. I don't know what to do... cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by Rtopzy(f): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Probably u've been dating adolescents
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by Babamide(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Try being just friends with benefits. Women all over are complicated. U can never know why
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by subtlemee(f): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Don't be fooled by anyone women love attention,you woo them and win them over then later you relax and expect them to do all the loving, calling and texting in the name of giving and having space...well after six months they get bored and tired and move on to the next guy who is always and constantly reminding and assuring them of his love

Above all..go make more money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by cuttylee(f): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dear yur story is kind of touching buh u knw wat i would want you to do is dat wen yu see anyoda lady u love dont show ut too much nd dont b over caring because one tin abt we gals wen a guy is overcarin we take him for granted so try nd do dat nd make sure yu ar doin all ur responsibility...dont worry its gonna b fine
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by BlueShine(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
cuttylee:
Dear yur story is kind of touching buh u knw wat i would want you to do is dat wen yu see anyoda lady u love dont show ut too much nd dont b over caring because one tin abt we gals wen a guy is overcarin we take him for granted so try nd do dat nd make sure yu ar doin all ur responsibility...dont worry its gonna b fine

Advice taken, thanks a lot.
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by dasilver20(f): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
ladies love u when u are unpredictable we are moved by what we hear nd nt see from ur attitude discription u seem shalow brace up guy and strive to keep what u have from sliping away
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by shurley22(f): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Seems to me that you've probably been dating the wrong set of girls.
I mean, trust me there are ladies out there that want a guy like you although majority of ladies wouldn't want a guy like you.
Some times some ladies just need their man to correct them on something, to disapprove of something they are doing or even get into a fight or quarell once in a while.
Without all these the relationship becomes so boring that the lady begins to think she has issues and as such you're too good for her.

1 Like

Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2017
OP, you get time o. Whatever happened to getting yours instead of pandering to and wringing your hands over the whims of women? They are inherently fickle, have no concept of loyalty and so cannot be trusted. It is their biology. The selfish gene is an evolutionary adaptation that women will not shed for millennia to come. Even the best of them are like children. You don't want to ever experience the worst. See, you don't control if they will ever love you. What you can control - to a large degree - is that they will be necessarily attached to you in some way, by you being the provider in marriage/having children together.

@greatnaija gets it in the most basic form. This used to be taught in those bushwacking rites of passage boys would go through post puberty. Now it's mostly learned by observing older men who are 'successful' with women. So you're actually doing a disservice to the watching youngins with this your crying and moping. Get a grip son.

I ramble... In short, they're not worth the effort. I let them come to me. #sips on a long cold glass of beer.
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by citadels(f): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
blue shine I will like to help you out in terms of counselling . I sent you a mail. if you are interested reply me. thanks
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by BlueShine(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2017
citadels:
blue shine I will like to help you out in terms of counselling . I sent you a mail. if you are interested reply me. thanks

Cant login my email you can drop your whatsapp numb let me add u
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by citadels(f): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2017
BlueShine:

Cant login my email you can drop your whatsapp numb let me add u
OK. 08068097272
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by AntiWailer: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:

I only Advice.

You are weak and they will keep playing you until you act like a man.

If a girl cheat on you and you do as if u dont care, she will be wondering if you are a man at all.

If she say she does not deserve you, let her go.
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by BlueShine(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are weak and they will keep playing you until you act like a man.

If a girl cheat on you and you do as if u dont care, she will be wondering if you are a man at all.

If she say she does not deserve you, let her go.

if she cheat, should i go and beat her, why should i waste my time talking too much when i know if she want continue to cheat she go still continue..?

life is all about perspective, violence never solves anything.
Re: This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why by AntiWailer: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
BlueShine:

if she cheat, should i go and beat her, why should i waste my time talking too much when i know if she want continue to cheat she go still continue..?

life is all about perspective, violence never solves anything.

No. You wont beat her.

You will leave her and move on.

I wish I can see you to talk to you. You dont have to be violent but you have to stand your grounds on your principles.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Single Lady In PH, Search No More / Sugar Daddy Connect In Kwara / Meeting The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.