Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) (7217 Views)

Been A Chartered Accountant Made Easy / Who Is A Chartered Accountant? What They Do / Effect Of ASUU Strike On Students 2 (concluding Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by opizu: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
NaijaAccountant:

Please check your email I just forwarded the study packs to you
Kudos to u sir.
I really learn slot from your piece.
I will be very glad if u can take me through the journey so as to be successful as am still confused on where to start.
kindly send me the study pack for skills level and professional level of both ICAN n ACCA.
thanks
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by opizu: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
NaijaAccountant:

Kudos to u sir.
I will be very glad if u can take me through the journey so as to be successful as am still confused on where to start.
kindly send me the study pack for skills level and professional level of both ICAN n ACCA.
thanks . opeyemi945@gmail.com
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by chrissyjay: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
please i also need the study packs and past questions funbe2u@yahoo.com
Thanks.

NaijaAccountant:

Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by Brymo: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 23, 2019
what exemptions does anyone registering with atswa for the professional exam gets?
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by MaxRenaissance(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
NaijaAccountant:

You can download it from ICAN site using your surname and registration number to login. If you don't have a registration number yet just drop your email and the level you are studying for I would forward the packs to you.

Hello @NaijaAccountant , please I also need study packs for foundation level.

My email is aiteejoe@gmail.com. thanks so much!
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by id2011(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please sir, I need enlightenment on something, if i have HND in accounting from ICAN Accredited institution would i start from Foundation Level Or Skills and professional level or would i be given exemptions.
Please sir can i also get the study pack for foundation level and Skills Level sir. ojumo_idowu@yahoo.com
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by Mubaraktemmytop(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
pls i need the new taxation study pack
whatsapp on 08107274870 and email on mubaraktemmytopeyemi@gmail.com

thanks i really appreciate
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by Nelo91: 1:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Golden premium presents the INTENSIFIED. An intensive classes for students writing ICAN MARCH 2020 DIET

Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by ayomide8990(m): 4:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Please I need Studying Materials for Ican or ATS.
ayomideamos8990@gmail.com
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by aRk04(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Please, like how much will it cost to run the ATS??
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by Seraphd: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please I need study pack for foundation level. deborahnwachukwu99@gmail.com
id2011:
Please sir, I need enlightenment on something, if i have HND in accounting from ICAN Accredited institution would i start from Foundation Level Or Skills and professional level or would i be given exemptions.
Please sir can i also get the study pack for foundation level and Skills Level sir. ojumo_idowu@yahoo.com
Re: How to Become a Chartered Accountant (Concluding Part) by Seraphd: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
opizu:

Kudos to u sir.
thanks

Please I need study pack for ICAN foundation level. Please kindly send it to deborahnwachukwu99@gmail.com.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake / List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) / Is 'b' A Distinction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.