Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer (42047 Views)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Trader Bites-off His Customer's Ear In Port Harcourt This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by ObiOkpor(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
owobokiri:
If they hit you, if you have a means of hitting back, hit them back.., wickedly and ruthlessly... They don't listen and they don't care. Boko Haram proved to us that they are human beings after-all and that they do listen to something..
God bless your soul when they hit you, you hit back. Please enroll into the Army and show them the standard. coward keypad warrior.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Mbediogu(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Soldiers can kill and go Scot free but you cannot kill a single soldier and go free. Your community will be sacked like Odi and Zaki biam. They have a (?constitutional) right to even steal and go. So whether they behave well or not, even when you are in a position to stop them, just run away. It is an aberration from many years of military rule.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by omoolope2019(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Where are the soldiers in this picture ..you have no evidence my friend
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by aku626(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
There's a lot of attention this story is seeking and it might not get them cause we know what Nigerian mechs can do and those people that say they want to help you sell your car but they drive it every all in the name of "sale"
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by owobokiri(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
ObiOkpor:
God bless your soul when they hit you, you hit back. Please enroll into the Army and show them the standard. coward keypad warrior.

Atleast i am a warrior at something..
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by chigoziri2403(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Abiagirl777:
diff sides to a story,did he inform the guy before making changes to his car?
nice question?
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Champele(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
When I told you Nigerian army are cowards, you refuse tho believe. now see. they only showcase power on innicebt civilians. And in group. Stupid set of fools.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by SIRmanjar(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
EmekaBlue:
na we dey cause am....d over respect n nonsense funny jokes about army being too powerful dey cause these kind things
Joke like if army slap u,you go know say police is ur frend.I hate dat line eh.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by OKTolu: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
you people like tarnishing the good image of the military,this story is fake

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
EmekaBlue:
na we dey cause am....d over respect n nonsense funny jokes about army being too powerful dey cause these kind things

my broda na our people for east dey cause this nonsense
here for maiduguri.. civilian go follow u drag queue for Atm
even in uniform and makes nasty comments to u..
we igbos are the problem of our own.. Too band

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op find out more from Morris, tag defence headquarters on twitter with concrete proofs, we go hear the scores later.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by mumuface(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
dljbd1:
hmmm...are you sure those soldiers touched him?
He looks like he's staging his pose. I can't see swollen lips or eyes and can't see blood anywhere.
I am not understanding. undecided

Bros wait, your own day go come, then you will take a nice pose with your swollen lips. Ewu!
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by krauss: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
wao! some are already spewing trash as if they don't know Nigerian soldiers. Whether the story is true or not, I am 100% sure these guys can do even far worse than this. What concerns soldiers and civil law enforcement when the police is available? What are they doing in our streets especially the south east and the south west where we only hear of isolated cases of violence? I know this had been happening even when Jonathan was there, but isn't it necessary for the government and the military to review its modus operandi in these relatively calm regions. Tomorrow some peeps will still come out to say that international reports of human right abuses in Nigeria are false. We will all remain in this stupid mess until we all decide to change it. How many people here can confidently say they've never seen soldiers manhandling people? We see it in different proportions every day. People fear these 'things' like God. Why will I condole with them when I don't even see what they are doing as a sacrifice? I wonder what would have happened if fire arm possession rights and standards were relaxed as is obtainable in the U.S. I have seen and experienced military and paramilitary brutality in Nigeria. There rules of engagement are just as archaic as there training. Let the government do something about this anomaly. It is time to take these people out of the streets here in the south. Let them go to the creeks and forests to fight militants and terrorists, not unarmed people. Why be the law, the judge and the enforcer at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by cutedharmee: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buh dis guy I'm seeing looks fresh o. U mean soldiers beat him & he's still looking good? Nah d story ain't true wink
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by jossy4joseph(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
We are in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by zubycharles(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
and if I say Nigeria Issa zoo some fools will be blessing their cursed leader
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by zubycharles(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
cutedharmee:
Buh dis guy I'm seeing looks fresh o. U mean soldiers beat him & he's still looking good? Nah d story ain't true wink
i hope you look that good bro
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pictures of the soldiers or no case
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
darkenkach:
I refuse to believe this story.
my mind exactly,
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by YoungSharawy4444(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
this will surely lead to war I think those dogs should be addressed by high ranked officers
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by kennybab: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
ndusam17:
military, not militant! The militants are in Niger delta
AR u serious?

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by abbeyty(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
I think all Nigerians should arm themselves against these animals either with juju or any other means
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by bikefab(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerian soldiers have lost it. Gone are the days when they where known as a set of fine gentlemen. Now they are nutin but paid thugs in uniform.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
GOD IS THE REWARDER OF GOOD AND EVIL.
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by phinter: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
venai:
Those soldiers are civilians' sons, brothers, cousins and were once civilians too. So what has changed them into monsters? To me, it is not the kaki but egos and ignorance. 'Trained to kill' does not mean 'licensed to kill'

trained to protect not trained to kill
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by deavicky(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm not sure the truth is being told. How on earth will a car be fixed and it will be looking spoiled to the ower?
Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Xbursta(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2017
To sue person just dey hungry me what rubbish

Re: Soldiers Beat Car Dealer In Umuahia, Abia For Having Problem With His Customer by Xgull007(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Where are the soldiers? Stupid people. Anything sojas. Show respect to the defenders of our NATION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos) / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.