Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. (1620 Views)

Please Fellow Nairalanders Help Rate My Blog- Suggestions Needed / Suggestions Needed / HELP: Suggestions And Corrections From Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please I have a YouTube Channel for Comedy Skit which I want to promote. I really need help and suggestions in getting more subscribers, views & likes.
I have done lot of work in putting things together and shooting the skits. All I need now is to promote them. Please Help
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Jackson042: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nice. Anyways, I'm in need of a loader. __ will know what I'm talking about. If you know of any, kindly contact me on: 07083801623. Or send me a PM here on Nairaland
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by holuphisayor(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Learn how to rank your videos on yt = SEO
BTW produce quality contents and you will definitely have subscribers.
Ur video editing skills should be top notch too.
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
holuphisayor:
Learn how to rank your videos on yt = SEO
BTW produce quality contents and you will definitely have subscribers.
Ur video editing skills should be top notch too.
OK. Am gonna Google that. Thanks
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jackson042:
Nice. Anyways, I'm in need of a loader. __ will know what I'm talking about. If you know of any, kindly contact me on: 07083801623. Or send me a PM here on Nairaland
Mean YouTube grabber ?
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by holuphisayor(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ayodun1:

OK. Am gonna Google that. Thanks
Glad to help. If you need lynda.com videos on adobe premier pro for video editing. Just lemme know. Wud send it to ur drive.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
holuphisayor:

Glad to help. If you need lynda.com videos on adobe premier pro for video editing. Just lemme know. Wud send it to ur drive.

I would really appreciate that. But how are you gonna send it... Through mail ?
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by holuphisayor(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ayodun1:

I would really appreciate that. But how are you gonna send it... Through mail ?
Include your gmail on ur signature. I would send it to your google drive. Am on a vps, so it wud take a minute or two.
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by bedfordng(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ayodun1:
Please I have a YouTube Channel for Comedy Skit which I want to promote. I really need help and suggestions in getting more subscribers, views & likes.
I have done lot of work in putting things together and shooting the skits. All I need now is to promote them. Please Help
when it comes to YouTube , its not easy to scale through without spending to get views, subscribes and likes . as for getting views, its either you spend to get it at initial stage or you rely on sharing which may take time. if you wish to generate views for your video after publishing to encourage people to view it too, then you can get in touch with me. I can even generate a million. views for your video provided you have the cash for it. but we can start with 1000 views which is often recommended after uploading a new video on YouTube to encourage viewership. lots of celebrities do buy YouTube views before they even publish their video, you see them having up to a million views within 1minute of.publishing it.

the trick is that they bought the views while making their video unlisted in YouTube and then publish it after the view counts has reached their desired number and lots of people thinks its all naturally gotten . even in Nigeria here, I have done it for series of some popular and upcoming artiste that are well known. its not that expensive. I can give you 1k YouTube views just for free trial within 24hours . note, this is high retention views and not bots .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
bedfordng:
when it comes to YouTube , its not easy to scale through without spending to get views, subscribes and likes . as for getting views, its either you spend to get it at initial stage or you rely on sharing which may take time. if you wish to generate views for your video after publishing to encourage people to view it too, then you can get in touch with me. I can even generate a million. views for your video provided you have the cash for it. but we can start with 1000 views which is often recommended after uploading a new video on YouTube to encourage viewership. lots of celebrities do buy YouTube views before they even publish their video, you see them having up to a million views within 1minute of.publishing it.

the trick is that they bought the views while making their video unlisted in YouTube and then publish it after the view counts has reached their desired number and lots of people thinks its all naturally gotten . even in Nigeria here, I have done it for series of some popular and upcoming artiste that are well known. its not that expensive. I can give you 1k YouTube views just for free trial within 24hours . note, this is high retention views and not bots .
Let's talk on whatsapp Bro. 08185064035
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
holuphisayor:

Include your gmail on ur signature. I would send it to your google drive. Am on a vps, so it wud take a minute or two.
Here: delightcomedyskits@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by holuphisayor(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ayodun1:

Here: @gmail.com
Sent enjoy
My little advice....if you want to earn with youtube

Work on ur video editing skills and target tier1 countries. Targeting tier3 country like nigeria needs a lot of work and you have to be legit. Never buy botted views or u get banned for invalid click activity in few days before receiving payment.
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by bedfordng(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ayodun1:

Let's talk on whatsapp Bro. 08185064035
my number is on my signature. more so I noticed some one said you should target tier1 which is wrong because your audience are Nigerians , not tier 1 countries. he also made mentioned of bot views, like I said, my offer is not bot but high retention views from people. more also, what my client does is to disable ads on the video , then later enable it after I have completed the views they bought. no ban, no issue. I have been doing this for years now and trust me , most celebrities are the grand father of buying views to boost their viewership because people tends to click on video that has lots of views, even most of us are guilty of it. we prefer clicking on video that has lots of views instead of the one that has just 10 views . which will you click.on when you see a video with 100000k views and the.one with 100 views. that is.the trick
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
holuphisayor:

Sent enjoy
My little advice....if you want to earn with youtube

Work on ur video editing skills and target tier1 countries. Targeting tier3 country like nigeria needs a lot of work and you have to be legit. Never buy botted views or u get banned for invalid click activity in few days before receiving payment.

I can't thank you enough bro" I have received it. I really appreciate.
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Ayodun1: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Nonypotter: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2018
bedfordng:

please how can i contact you. because I really need to promote my youtube channel
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by bedfordng(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nonypotter:

please how can i contact you. because I really need to promote my youtube channel
my contact is in my signature below
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Itzogunsakin(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
bedfordng:
my contact is in my signature below
I sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: I Want To Promote My Youtube Channel" Help & Suggestions Needed. by Oyinhunnietv: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
I'm a YouTuber that creates content around love, relationships, lifestyle and health occasionally. I'm also a medical doctor living in akure ondo state, I'm sure you will find a video on my channel you can relate to. Do me a favour and check it out using the link and kindly subscribe if you like it. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/c/OyinHunnieTV

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group For Sell / Naira threads / I Need A Verified Paypal Account Without Account Restroction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.