Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees (1093 Views)

Solomon Dalung Wears Super Eagles Jersey To Today's FEC Meeting (Photos) / Wike Sets Up N50M For Baby Whose Parents Were Killed By Don Wanny's Gang. Photos / Okorocha Splashes N1m On A Pure Water Seller & Girl Whose Parents Are Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by broseme: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sports Minister Solomon Dalung has come to the aid of a girl whose parents could not afford to her fees.Below is what Solomon Dalung's Foundation shared.....

'I met little Kate Adamu about two weeks ago crying alone on a highway and helplessly trekking her way home, I alighted and asked what's the matter with her, tearfully, Kate lamented her ordeals ranging from family travails to a misfortunes to befell her Dad, the little Kate hailed from Tangoron Village of Plateau State, a JSS one student of GSS Gwom of Riyom LG. We passionately spoke and I inquire after her parents which I reached out to same day, I dropped my contacts with her and while on my way to Jos earlier today, the humanness part of me told me to check on her which I did. In tears again, little Kate told me how her school fees hasn't been paid, in my little way I demanded for her bills for the entire year and got it paid.

The story of little Kate Adamu represents the story of many little children out there, we can all be compassionate, we can all be kind to one another in our little ways, we can do so little kindness and be amazed how the world will be.

So I ask, what if we can all show some little kindness to even just but one person out there?'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/solomon-dalung-provides-financial.html

Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by madridguy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thank you Dalung.
Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by TippyTop(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pay one person's school fees and then steal millions

1 Like

Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by owobokiri(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Looks like our dear Solomon is on a perpetual charm offensive since after the whole country came hard on him after the olympic fiasco..This how you do it; Deduct more from your hefty pay/allowances and set up a scholarship programme for students from poor homes. Structure it in way that there maybe a small office manned by few people to evaluate beneficiaries based on the dire conditions of their situation. Keep to it without fanfare and if you are a good man, your good works will speak for themselves

1 Like

Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by ufuosman(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
good move
Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin adeke cheesy
Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by Cadamlk: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
That i dont like you will not deter me from saying God bless you for your kindness.
Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by ItzHoludex(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Africans and bossy nature, see d way he sidown for chair

1 Like

Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by Ahmadgani(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Our leaders and their show off.

Probably the school fees is just 10000 naira per term.

I am not a minister, i am just an ordinary nigerian and i am not boasting but I can do better than that mr. Minister of sport
Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by Silva123(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mr Ahmadgani, pls can you help me with #5000 for the support of my sibling in luth for school fees. I was able to raise #20000 from my last month and this month which I already lent from my school in advance

I am a primary school teacher earning #10000 per month
Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by azimibraun: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
ItzHoludex:
Africans and bossy nature, see d way he sidown for chair
Haters must hate. Mr Dalung has sown a seed. As long as God is on the throne that little girl will grow up to be a charitable person forever. It's not about today alone but what comes after. Imagine that Hitler,, Sadam, Idi Amin, That wicked Man who amputated hands in Sierra Leon Mr Foday Sankoh, Johny Paul Kororma, Mobutut et al. Just imagine that all these thugs had events like that of Dalung and the little girl redirect their courses of life? They may have been good humans. But see the damage they did to the world. The kindness we sow today may be our life savers tomorrow.
Re: See What Solomon Dalung Did 4 A Girl Whose Parents Can Not Pay Her School Fees by ItzHoludex(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
azimibraun:
Haters must hate. Mr Dalung has sown a seed. As long as God is on the throne that little girl will grow up to be a charitable person forever. It's not about today alone but what comes after. Imagine that Hitler,, Sadam, Idi Amin, That wicked Man who amputated hands in Sierra Leon Mr Foday Sankoh, Johny Paul Kororma, Mobutut et al. Just imagine that all these thugs had events like that of Dalung and the little girl redirect their courses of life? They may have been good humans. But see the damage they did to the world. The kindness we sow today may be our life savers tomorrow.

and who said am hating

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR / The Clock Ticks, VP Osinbajo & And Tinubu May Be Arrested..... / Osinbajo Appoints Fashola, Dangote And 34 Others Into Advisory Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.