Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. (1102 Views)

Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Who Are The BMC On Nairaland, Pls No Insults Just Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Googleus(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2017
WE MUST GET FACT BEFORE WE JUST POST.
DINO MELAYE NA CONFIRM.

Just for clarification, because I'm a Geographer also, Class 98, while Sen Dino was of Class 99, ABU Zaria. (by Hon.Olowo Cornelius)

Dino is a graduate of ABU Zaria. I do not like him but the campaign of calumny and falsehood against him must stop.

I recalled a meeting with the then VC, chief security officer Mallam Ashiru and the Dean Student affairs Doctor Tanimu. At the meeting it was resolved that all policially exposed students and unionist must be graduated for peace to reign in ABU.

The VC started by asking me the SECGEN ABUSUG when am I supposed to graduate? I told him I was only in 4 hundred level law then, he then asked after so many other commrades like Anslem, Chris, Ochums, Arokoyo, Ribadu, Renshaw, Kamal, Ntom, SB, Bright, Ganzi, Kombitel, Realman, Kurfi, Kabir Mustspha, Tijani Kabir(refused to graduate and 8 years later became NANS president), Precious Abdul, MB Mustspha, Dino etc......

he gave a marching order that the Dean student affairs must ensure that our types are promptly graduated and leave the school in peace and in good time. Refering to all the so called elders and Unionist of ABU then.

The case of Elder Dino as he then was, was even the worst.In truth Dino never wanted to graduate from ABU. He was benefiting handsomely and almost feeding from Unionism like many Unionist, he deliberately keep having carry overs so as to remain in ABU against the orders of the VC.

Trust the smart VC Mahdi, he ensured that Dino swiftly pass all his carry overs, when Dino resisted that move by the VC, he was told by the Dean that the University has the power to pass and graduate any of it students if they are satisfy that such a student has attained sufficient learning or good character standing(whether he actually pass all his papers or not). In Dino's case , the emphasis was placed on his good character and not necessarily the waived passing.

I repeat, Dino is a bonifide graduate of ABU Zaria, Department of Geography and Faculty of Social Science. He has his genuine transcript and certificate. He might have been exempted from NYSC as he was an adult even when in school.

Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Dino didn't do well in school because he was busy chasing dream and now it Fucking paying off....
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Frankiss44(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2017
You dont need to tell us all these because that campaign against Dino was strictly for zombies consumption and they have climaxed on it for more than 24hrs now but we all know it will die a natural death just like many others...

Say something bad about APC and in 24 hours they will come after you with online persecution using their blogger in chief, Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Chugavey(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Hypocrisy is when 'Dino didn't graduate' makes the rounds while a NEPA bill holder hired dozens of lawyers to defend his WAEC result that got missing, is celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by sdindan: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Dunno why this is even news for BMC.

Please which school Buhari graduated from?
Is he not Nigeria President?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by LOGDAN(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by LOGDAN(m): 8:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Chugavey:
Hypocrisy is when 'Dino didn't graduate' makes the rounds while a NEPA bill holder hired dozens of lawyers to defend his WAEC result that got missing, is celebrated.

Bros which one is NEPA bill holder again cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by MisterGrace: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Hian! There are people who bribed their way out of school...

Perhaps, he paid the person in charge to waive those two carry overs for him to graduate in time.

Maybe just maybe.
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by fyneguy: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2017
My takeaways from this piece:

1. Dino feasted on unionism - he must have collecting money from government/University authority, while deceiving his fellow students that he was fighting for them.

2. Dino was eased out of the university without fulfilling academic requirements

3. The same Dino who feasted on unionism for monetary gains has an ant-corruption NGO - hypocrisy and deceit

4 Likes

Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Qmerit(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Yes, Dino went to school but how he graduated come to mind! He is of class of 99. In my point of view and understanding, he had carry overs in second semeter in his final year, and since it was in final year and second semeter, he can't register for them again except he would pay another school fee for a new session and rewrite the courses. Did he do this if yes he graduated well. If not the course adviser in that semeter should be investigated of what him and Dino agreed and did. Also I know if they were an elective courses they can be waved too. By so doing he would be graduating successfully.
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by ekanDamie: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Nigerian youths are stupid. why are u guys even bothered about this rubbish
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Jengem: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Graduated from turning his wives to serial punching bag to saraki houseboy or what?
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Is it compulsory to graduate with good grades?
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by abu12: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2017
@op is he bearing Dino Melaye or Gbenga Daniel Melaye when he was in school ? because I learned that Dino is a nickname
Re: Ignore The BMC Rumor, Senator Dino Melaye Graduated. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2017
Dino na afonjas nightmare. Next to IPOB.

Dino matter na out of beef.. ut God pass dem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Gradually Reviving Ekiti's Lost Glories In Education-Emir Sanusi / IPOB Releases Fresh System Of Government, Nations And Tribes / How Abba Kyari, Aboki From The North Nailed A Biafran Kidnapper, Evan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.