Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is There An Afterlife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There An Afterlife? (599 Views)

Suicide Is Not The End Of Life. There Is An Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? / Stephen Hawking: "There Is No God. There Is No Afterlife." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An Afterlife? by BuchiPrinzy: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
I've come to realize truly that there's an afterlife.
But do I mean that there's a life when this our physical body must have died off? No!

Afterlife I mean here, is the moment, when one realizes that there's no life after death, no celestial home for the righteous and unrighteous ones etc.
The moment, one wakes up from his/her unconscious slumber, to face reality, that's when the journey of your afterlife begins.

That moment, you'll see every self-task as a personal responsibility, which needs to be treated, leaving it for no one.

The moment you blame no one but yourself, for one particular failure, and stands strong to reshape the error, and straightens your imperfection to be perfect.

The moment you discard the notion; that no one is perfect, and believe that you alone can perfect your life and give it required shape you wants to see it.

It pains to hear things like; my village witches are after me, my grandmother's in law is bewitching me, this and that. Especially when one totally subscribes to family-tearing lies, because it came from our so-called men of God, Prophet and Prophetess... these con-artistes are our major problems. Families have been torn apart, nations, communities or any geographical zones have been into an Unending malice because of them, killing of innocent ones, genocides, breed of homophobes, high rise of schizophrenic acts, slander, abduct, rape, and other callous acts has gone to its peak, yet no move or hope of a better tomorrow, because we are not living in ourselves.

THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, IF WE WAKES UP TO REALIZE THE THE BIASNESS, THE GULLIBILITY WE HAVE BEEN SWIMMING IN, THE LIES IN THE TRUTH WE HEAR ALL DAY.

- Buchi Prinzy
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by obinna58(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
No
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Yes there is.
I once briefly doubted it, but now am fully convinced

2 Likes

Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
No
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Yes there is.
I once briefly doubted it, but now am fully convinced
Hope you won't mind telling us wink
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
BuchiPrinzy:
I've come to realize truly that there's an afterlife.
But do I mean that there's a life when this our physical body must have died off? No!

Afterlife I mean here, is the moment, when one realizes that there's no life after death, no celestial home for the righteous and unrighteous ones etc.
The moment, one wakes up from his/her unconscious slumber, to face reality, that's when the journey of your afterlife begins.

That moment, you'll see every self-task as a personal responsibility, which needs to be treated, leaving it for no one.

The moment you blame no one but yourself, for one particular failure, and stands strong to reshape the error, and straightens your imperfection to be perfect.

The moment you discard the notion; that no one is perfect, and believe that you alone can perfect your life and give it required shape you wants to see it.

It pains to hear things like; my village witches are after me, my grandmother's in law is bewitching me, this and that. Especially when one totally subscribes to family-tearing lies, because it came from our so-called men of God, Prophet and Prophetess... these con-artistes are our major problems. Families have been torn apart, nations, communities or any geographical zones have been into an Unending malice because of them, killing of innocent ones, genocides, breed of homophobes, high rise of schizophrenic acts, slander, abduct, rape, and other callous acts has gone to its peak, yet no move or hope of a better tomorrow, because we are not living in ourselves.

THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, IF WE WAKES UP TO REALIZE THE THE BIASNESS, THE GULLIBILITY WE HAVE BEEN SWIMMING IN, THE LIES IN THE TRUTH WE HEAR ALL DAY.

- Buchi Prinzy
Thumbs
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
adepeter26:

Hope you won't mind telling us wink

I have experienced enough premonition to doubt a greater force, telling you won't change your mindset, so no need as am not trying to convince you.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Afterlife? by obinna58(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I have experienced enough premonition to doubt a greater force, telling you won't change your mindset, so no need as am not trying to convince you.
Cos u know how dump it gonna sound, better not waste ur time bro
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
obinna58:

Cos u know how dump it gonna sound, better not waste ur time bro
The popular saying one man's meat is another man's poison.
No matter how dumb, it might sound, it doesn't stop it from being true.
No matter how true it is, if your mind is made up not to believe, you wont.

2 Likes

Re: Is There An Afterlife? by obinna58(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The popular saying one man's meat is another man's poison.
No matter how dumb, it might sound, it doesn't stop it from being true.
No matter how true it is, if your mind is made up not to believe, you wont.
The truth about myself, I wanna believe like use to do be4 but now I'm out reason, everything is fixed up with lies, forgot about 99% people around being religious the truth is that we are doomed by religion
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2017
obinna58:

The truth about myself, I wanna believe like use to do be4 but now I'm out reason, everything is fixed up with lies, forgot about 99% people around being religious the truth is that we are doomed by religion

99% of people both, Christians and atheist have wrong impressions about Christianity and religion.
The good book even warned us that at the end times, even the elects will be misled.
I have stopped going to church a long time ago, but I've not stopped believing in God.

One thing I have to leave you with, is God is principled, he is a God of law and order, not one magician, You people have portrayed him to be. Ecclesiastical 3.1 to 22

1 Like

Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Lol, if you don't believe in the existence of life after death then the evil one has kept you in darkness.
Re: Is There An Afterlife? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lol, if you don't believe in the existence of life after death then the evil one has kept you in darkness.
@bold
Yahweh I guess cos it can never be Lucifer wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clarification!! / El-rufai Is The Mastermind Of Spurious Allegations Against Me – Apostle Suleman / BREAKING: Rccg’s Assistant GO Dies Nine Months Into Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.