Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today (41242 Views)

APC Senators May Unseat Saraki Today - The Guardian / Despite Ban By Saraki, More Lawmakers Join Buhari Support Group / Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by afamaustin(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari cant talk nw l am sure.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by math2001: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
illiterate osibanjo. the federal republic of nigeria does not nominate judge to the supreme court.

Mr Osibanjo has no power to nominate a judge to the supreme court of Nigeria.

Mr Osibanjo is a fraudster .. who is under investigate by the police .
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by ademusiwa2r: 2:56am On Feb 22, 2017
osibanjo has no power to forward a name..

if it is state house in lagos. yemi osibanjo should vacate it. yemi osibanjo is involve in fraud. and he does not know that the military know they are involve in fraud. it does not speak well of his church.

i personally dont know who is yemi osibanjo among the 2 people claiming to be yemi osibanjo..

but what i know is that they are involve in fraud.

there can only be one vice president. which is in abuja..

yemi osibanjo has no power to confirm the judge.

my passport was stolen in canada. and i did my research to concluded their involvement in my stolen passport.

you dont have power to collect any money inside western. because it is doubt taxation. go sell your newspaper somewhere else. the military is already collecting the money. to now over tax the people in a reserve is considered a crime.. note.. mr osibanjo never contested inside western. it is considered fraud.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by wink2015(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Although on face look it would appear that President Buhari has handed over power to Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo to act as "acting President" with his absense on medical treatment.

It would be in the conscious mind of most of us that Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo did not get the full powers from Buhari as there are a lot of powers Osinbanjo can not act on due to the fact that Buhari is sitting on those powers and the country is grounding to a halt and things are moving the ways they should.

It is obvious the northern nigerian political hierarchy is learning some new tricks which they got from their experience when President Musa Ya'adua died living powers to Jonathan and Ijaw man from the Niger delta to become President.

Nobody knows how long Buhari treatment will take, I suspects that it is a kind of sickness that will drag for so long. Buhari is really at the point of death ( I pray that Almighty Allah give him full recovery )

The truth is like I said earlier is that the north is afraid of loosing the Presidential seat a second time again.

I pray that God protect Acting President Osinbanjo from obvious danger during this political power twist between the North and Southern Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today by juman(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2017
Clueless apc government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.