Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Money Evocation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Evocation (1505 Views)

Evocation Of Angels & Spirit Being. --- Experiences / Ancestors Evocation In My Shrine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Evocation by Babalawos(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Orunmila ni oshe oshe;
Emi na mo ni oshe oshe;
Ashe ashe kpikpo lo kpo.
Oni igi kan.oun sho aje leyin enkule, Alara.
Orunmila ni ofe lo ka aje na.
Ki Orunmila to de be won ti-ika.
Orunmila otun kpada wa ile.
Orunmila ni oshe oshe mi pipo lo po.
Oni igi kan oun so aje leyin enkule Ajero.
Ko nto de se,
oni won ti'ka.
Otun pada wa ile.
Orunmila ni oshe oshe,
mi pipo lo po, Igi kan onu so aje Ieyin enkule Ajero.
Ko nto de so,
oni won ti;ka.
Otun pada wa ile.
Orunmila ni oshe oshe,
mi pipo lo po, Igi kan nso aje l'eyi enkule orongun ni le ila.
Orunmila mura,
oba tun lo si 'be.
Orunmila hebe,
oba gun ori igi na.
Oba here si aje kika.
Gbogbo ara ulu ba mu ro rna uka.
Oba ni to so kale;
Won ba mu Orunmila bo wale,
won mu joko;
ni gbogbo won ba na,
won ba we,
won ba mu eku meji oni were,
won ba eja rneji,
apo sese lo odo.
Won mu abo adiye meji,
eyele meji,
ewure abo nu rede rede.
Won ba mu ade gbe de Orunmila Iori.
Won ba kunle,
won ba ni ko joko mu ori oto lu,
kojo mosi akamba, won ba mu Orunmila j'oba.

MEANING

One tree produced money at the backyard of Alara's palace. Orunmila went to pluck money out of the tree, but before he got there, the people had finished plucking it. There was another tree which produced money at the backyard of Ajero's palace.

By the time Orunmila got there to pluck money, the people had finished plucking all the money on the tree. He then returned home.

There was yet another money producing tree at the backyard of Orangun-llla's palace. Orunmila again went there to pluck out of it.

On getting there he climbed. the tree, as he was plucking money from the tree, he was surrounded by the people of the town of llla.

He was told to come down from: the tree. When he got down, he was apprehended and brought inside the palace. They made him to sit down. After sitting down the people fetched two rats, two fishes, two hens, two pigeons and one goat.

They brought the crown and placed it on his head. All the people knelt down before him and begged him to become their king.

He was crowned as the Oba of Ila-Orangun and everyone come to pay obeisance him.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawo

2 Likes

Re: Money Evocation by delishpot: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Babalawos:

MEANING

One tree produced money at the backyard of Alara's palace. Orunmila went to pluck money out of the tree, but before he got there, the people had finished plucking it. There was another tree which produced money at the backyard of Ajero's palace.

By the time Orunmila got there to pluck money, the people had finished plucking all the money on the tree. He then returned home.

There was yet another money producing tree at the backyard of Orangun-llla's palace. Orunmila again went there to pluck out of it.

On getting there he climbed. the tree, as he was plucking money from the tree, he was surrounded by the people of the town of llla.

He was told to come down from: the tree. When he got down, he was apprehended and brought inside the palace. They made him to sit down. After sitting down the people fetched two rats, two fishes, two hens, two pigeons and one goat.

They brought the crown and placed it on his head. All the people knelt down before him and begged him to become their king.

He was crowned as the Oba of Ila-Orangun and everyone come to pay obeisance him.

Babalawo

This story is not clear, why did they make him their king? Because they couldn't climb to get the money themselves or ?
Re: Money Evocation by Seun(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Can the gods produce dollars? If they produce naira, that will lead to inflation and hurt our economy. It is better for them to produce dollars.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Evocation by sholay2011(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
John 3:16
Re: Money Evocation by kaja4real: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
So how i fit get the money for dat picture
Re: Money Evocation by Babalawos(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Bi owe, bi owe nIfa sọrọ: “Like proverbs, like proverbs is how Ifa speaks.”

delishpot:

This story is not clear, why did they make him their king? Because they couldn't climb to get the money themselves or ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Evocation by Babalawos(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Àború, àboyè, àbosise

You will get money like that on the picture when this Odu appears for you during Ifa divination

Babalawo

kaja4real:
So how i fit get the money for dat picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Evocation by Babalawos(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
How is this relevant to this post?

sholay2011:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Evocation by Babalawos(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
The Gods are wise !!!

Seun:
Can the gods produce dollars? If they produce naira, that will lead to inflation and hurt our economy. It is better for them to produce dollars.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Money Evocation by kaja4real: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború, àboyè, àbosise

You will get money like that on the picture when this Odu appears for you during Ifa divination

Babalawo

aboru aboye, so how will the Odu be casted for me, requirements and divination fees
Re: Money Evocation by Seun(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2017
Can the gods deposit money directly into your bank account? That would be very convenient.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Money Evocation by AfroSamurai: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Seun:
Can the gods deposit money directly into your bank account? That would be very convenient.
Beware master Yoda. The gods aren't as docile and dormant like the God.

Tread softly, lest you be tread upon.

2 Likes

Re: Money Evocation by AfroSamurai: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2017
sholay2011:
Proverb 6:6
Re: Money Evocation by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2017
Tuale Mr. Babalawo! I have just 3 questions. grin

1.) Could you tell me the GPS location of Alara's palace?

2.) Could you tell me the GPS location of Ajero's palace?

3.) Could you tell me the GPS location of Oragun Illa's palace?

Nevemind how I intend to carry out the invasion. My boys (A Military Platoon) will handle that. grin cheesy grin
Re: Money Evocation by Raintaker(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
So babalawos which odu is this?
Can someone force it out to be cast for him?
Re: Money Evocation by Ishilove: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Babalawos:

MEANING

Babalawo
Does this money evocation work?
Re: Money Evocation by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Zoharariel:
Tuale Mr. Babalawo! I have just 3 questions. grin

1.) Could you tell me the GPS location of Alara's palace?

2.) Could you tell me the GPS location of Ajero's palace?

3.) Could you tell me the GPS location of Oragun Illa's palace?

Nevemind how I intend to carry out the invasion. My boys (A Military Platoon) will handle that. grin cheesy grin
No try am. Orunmila will strike you with elephantiasis of the scrotum if you dare invade his money tree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Money Evocation by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború, àboyè, àbosise

Babalawo

Now I know this nigga is playing

Re: Money Evocation by gbegemaster(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Okay....

What happened to the former Oba?
Re: Money Evocation by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
gbegemaster:
Okay....

What happened to the former Oba?
I think he went AWOL grin

1 Like

Re: Money Evocation by joseph1832ng: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Now I know this nigga is playing
Is he any different from those who sell their brand of opium on Sundays?

2 Likes

Re: Money Evocation by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Is he any different from those who sell their brand of opium on Sundays?
You switch monikers faster than boxers tongue
Re: Money Evocation by joseph1832ng: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

You switch monikers faster than boxers tongue
I have no idea what you're talking about. grin tongue
Re: Money Evocation by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
I have no idea what you're talking about. grin tongue
Credo unem udeum
Re: Money Evocation by joseph1832ng: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Credo unem udeum
Credo In Unum Deum. grin kiss wink
Re: Money Evocation by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Credo In Unum Deum. grin kiss wink
Sounds like you're speaking Efik. Lmao
Re: Money Evocation by joseph1832ng: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Sounds like you're speaking Efik. Lmao
Latin. Please, let's not derail the thread lest we incur the wrath of the gods. sad

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? / Michael Will Save Nigeria From Famine & Global Socioeconomic & Political Turmoil / Who Wrote About The Death And Burial Of Moses In Deautoronomy Chapter 34?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.