Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Graduate With Two Masters Turns Party Clown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Graduate With Two Masters Turns Party Clown (708 Views)

Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? / Nigerian Graduate With '2 Masters Degree' Turns ‘party Clown’ To Make A Living ( / Unemployed Nigerian Graduate Couple Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduate With Two Masters Turns Party Clown by jkbee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerian graduate with '2 masters degree' turns ‘party clown’ to make a living.
The issue of unemployment in Nigeria is on the high side and it appears the government is not bothered about it and ready to make amends. Graduate with 2 Masters Degree turns party clown at children's partyA man identified as Osazee Edigin, took to his Facebook handle to post pictures of a Nigerian graduate who turned into a ‘party clown’ in order to make a living.
He posted the guy’s picture saying: “That moment I was beginning to have hope that Nigeria will get better, I came across a graduate with TWO MASTERS DEGREES in a Mascot regalia doing MC job for a one year old birthday party. Whoever may have contributed to where we are today will never have peace whether dead or live. I feel like considering Libya.”
So pathetic!

credit: naij

Re: Nigerian Graduate With Two Masters Turns Party Clown by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
What a pity

(1) (Reply)

Change Blogger Default Mobile Theme Pagelist Drop Down Menu To Mobile Webview / The Huge Snake Killed Last Night In Our Hostel / Retract Of Post On Roche Construction Nigeria Ltd."scammers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.