Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching (72208 Views)

Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by coinsense: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bobrisky has no doubt created a niche for himself as the first Nigerian cross-dresser. According to him he is doing it for the promotion of his business which is booming like pure water.

Bobrisky who always flaunt his riches online attributed most of his success to his babe who he is yet to reveal to the public.

21 MORE PIX: https://www.onlinenaija.com/many-pictures-of-bobrisky-before-and-after-bleaching/

Source: Online Naija

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by Drinokrane: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
#Modaran

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by psucc(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bob is really risky!

7 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by tribalistseun: 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by ufuosman(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dis guy is really risky

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by femolacqua(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Iranu abasha.

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by oladipo322(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
the mother was suppose to use him for ritual and enjoy her money but unfortunately see what her son has become

6 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by stevealibi: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
undecided sheyge Bob u look risky

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by salawustyles(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
its a pity dats after some years he wont like im self
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by seunlly(m): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2017
this guy irritates me anything I see his damn picx

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by babyfaceafrica: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2017
It is well
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by AKOREDEOKEOWO: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Jesus is LORD
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by mykelmeezy: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2017
howwill u pipu be insulting the bestfriend of one snake loving guy like that grin grin
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by dannybomb(m): 1:10am On Feb 22, 2017
look what watching too much of Hollywood gay films has cause
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by Seyisky(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Before and after he no fine!!!! What's the stress about?

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2017
You're irritating Nyeama..I'm seeing Vincent (in d voice of Falz d badt guy)

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by laurel03(m): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2017
oladipo322:
the mother was suppose to use him for ritual and enjoy her money but unfortunately see what her son has become
ds kind person no dey bring good money for ritual na coins dr type go dey drop.. him father go dey regret why he dnt use durex condom then..
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by coinsense: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2017
laurel03:
ds kind person no dey bring good money for ritual na coins dr type go dey drop.. him father go dey regret why he dnt use durex condom then..

Lol... you are funny
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by princeemmma(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2017
one day, me and this guy go meet and will have the chance to do what i like to him, like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by Krystalzkris(f): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Na person female son be that ooo grin shocked wink
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by Sparkle777(f): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2017
O
princeemmma:
one day, me and this guy go meet and will have the chance to do what i like to him, like

U sure wink wink wink
Am thinking another tot here ooh.
Someborri shld borrow me a suitable meme.
Okbye
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by wins18(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2017
minding one's business doesn't hurt.
#No_homo just saying my own.
Infact minding ones business doesn't cost a dime.
Its a free world, you are free to live your life provided you don't step on people's toes, now thats a better world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by NLbully(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2017
Fool resembles 3D cartoon

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by saintegs(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
person wey dem suppose burn with fuel and tyre na him dem com dey celebrate, SMH 4 naijerians.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by browniex: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Make your money anyhow you want,as long as it doesn't affect him adversely when he decides to turn over a new leaf.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by obinna58(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
I av been crying since yesterday after the third pix gave me a situation cry cry
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by Benbisco(f): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
oladipo322:

My guy you harsh o.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by Azeequeen(f): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
I wonder if 'sexy' now has another meaning
Both before and after are an eyesore
So,what's the hype??

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by lionlamb020(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
What could ever be sexy about this guy.. Op are you sure you're alright like this?
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching by coinsense: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
He got the fame and money from doing this rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / Kim Kardashian Slammed For Posting Sexy Pic Amidst Queens Death & Armenia Attack / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.