Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Anyone Seen A Mazda MPV With Diesel Engine? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anyone Seen A Mazda MPV With Diesel Engine? (538 Views)

Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Your Privacy Could Be Gone In 10 Secs When You Connect Your Phone To A Mazda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Seen A Mazda MPV With Diesel Engine? by TPound(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
I got receipt of a 2005 Mazda MPV some months ago,if I hadn't asked,I would have topped the tank with PMS... hence my question, has anyone seen or used a Mazda MPV with diesel engine before? is the engine available? or should it be converted to petrol engine? advise please
Re: Anyone Seen A Mazda MPV With Diesel Engine? by diportivo: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
TPound:
I got receipt of a 2005 Mazda MPV some months ago,if I hadn't asked,I would have topped the tank with PMS... hence my question, has anyone seen or used a Mazda MPV with diesel engine before? is the engine available? or should it be converted to petrol engine? advise please

Origin of the said car?

Has to be Europe

Dem don use am for more dan 10yrs for obodo oyinbo and e still dey waka

E neva even reach one month for ur hand u don wan change d destiny to petrol shocked

I hail o

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen A Mazda MPV With Diesel Engine? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
You should drive that vehicle with pride. It will serve you well if well maintained.
Re: Anyone Seen A Mazda MPV With Diesel Engine? by sultaan(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2017
That someone paid for a car without knowing the type of engine in it is baffling

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen A Mazda MPV With Diesel Engine? by nurey(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Just in case you decide to sell the car, before you experiment on it, mention me, after experimentation please don't bother to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Ride This Polaris Sportsman WV850 H.O. All-Terrain Vehicle? / The Next Porsche 911 Is The Most Powerful / VW T5 Diesel Mechanic Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.