Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? (6304 Views)

Which Of These Cars Should I Go For As My First Car? / Which Of These Cars Should I Go For (bmw/toyota)? / How Importers Of Cars Should Reduce Their Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? by Naijautonews: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2019
1. Who is Afeez Tijani?
The information about this mysterious man is very limited. Our journalists have tried every way possible to extract even the tiniest bit of information about him. Apparently, Afeez Tijani car, his inspirational and at the same time controversial remarks are what showed up the most. Normally, a man with such attention should have spread his information all over the Internet by now.

In addition, some sources suggest that this man was born in 1976. If that information is true, he's probably 43 years old by now.

On his Facebook account, he claimed to have graduated from the prestigious institution, the University of Oxford, and is now working for GNLD, a Multileveled Marketing (or Network Marketing) company, as a high-ranking employee.

The information about the company will be revealed in the latter half of our article. Presumably, this job is how Afeez Tijani car and diamond villa were obtained.

2. Afeez Tijani cars - Afeez Tijani Toyota Land Cruiser
If you're not a GNLD follower, you may wonder why so many people are searching for Afeez Tijani car or Afeez Tijani Toyota Land Cruiser. He is not a celebrity nor a politician, but why get that much attention from the public?

The fact is recently, Alfeez Tijani car was revealed by a video he brought to his Facebook account. In the clip, there was a large crowd surrounding the car and a cameraman who moved around to try and get every corner of the car. Many of us might find this car familiar and strange at the same time. "Say what my friend??" might be your reaction, but just bear with me for a few more minutes and you'd know why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7kfgGSZhM

3. GNLD Nigeria: where Afeez Tijani works & his money comes from
GNLD Nigeria, a.k.a NeoLife is a company that does business in the dietary supplement industry. The products are said to help with all sort of your dietary and health problems.

Neolife products
They sell everything that is claimed to help with your dietary issues, from detoxing, weight loss to maintaining your health. Most of them are canned and bottle goods that are said to be nutrient-packed. They are smart enough to warn us about the side effect. People who are lactose intolerant or are intolerant with senna extract might experience some stomach discomfort and cramps.
The company model is called "network marketing". But on our observation, it's just another way to describe the old-school Multi-leveled marketing, which sells products through promoters, and, in theory, could have an endless chain of commands. For example, if A invited B as his/her subordinate, B could do the same with another, and so on. The money you get bases on either how much the company sells or that plus how many people that are above your paygrade.

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/afeez-tijani-cars-2244

While many people are following Afeez Tijani into GNLD and spread this type of business, others cast doubt and even say it's scam and fraud.
What's your opinion? Anyone having experience in this field, pls feel free to share with others!
Re: Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? by carsnazi(f): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2019
From what I've read, multilevel networking is good at first place but then people are distorting it and turn it into a kinda fraud plan in which victims start from the closet relatives who place trust on them.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? by RZArecta2(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nigga fùck this bùllshít ass thread that don't make no sense and fùck anybody that try to deceive me into that GNLD nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Seen Afeez Tijani Cars? Should You Join Multilevel Networking Business? by Naijautonews: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2019
RZArecta2:
Nigga fùck this bùllshít ass thread that don't make no sense and fùck anybody that try to deceive me into that GNLD nonsense undecided

Have u had any experience with GNLD? Could you share with us pls? The writer is trying to make a neutral position and collecting information about this networking scheme.

(1) (Reply)

Self-driving Car Spotted In Lagos (video, Pictures) / Electric Vehicle Maker, Tesla Achieves Record Quarterly Sales / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.