Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) (33253 Views)

Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Who Happily Drives A Dangote Truck In The North. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Marty2020: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
NIAJA how ena see am grin grin grin
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by dasauce(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
F
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Biggty(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
E no easy my brother, man must rest after a hard day work
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Deeypeey(m): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Deeypeey:
ndj
Biggty:
B
dasauce:
F
stonemind:
h
proud members...Space Bookers association of Nigeria PLC

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by principi(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2017
Someone who hasn't really 'hussle' before will laugh at that young man there. Do you know how tired and exhausted he is? Has he received his salaries?
In developed countries, he should be given a good uniform with the right equipments.
I just respect the young man for going out to make ends meet instead of 'Mummy Thank you'.
There is dignity in labor.
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:
Talk of a man who has no functioning nose!

I wonder how e take balance well inside odor dey sleep...his posture imply sat he dey gbadun the sleep die with the cool breeze grin grin

Thunder fire poverty!
Thunder fire poverty?
Why not shut the feck up, a man is working hard for his pay, what has poverty got to do with that?
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2017
Ewwww...smelly smelly.
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Buhari should just resign
And you should just get some sense lipsrsealed

Ah ah! Buhari chop your crayfish
I'm sure you see him in your dreams; people like you will run mad here one day oo
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by sanitelag(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2017
qh

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by kosisokosi48(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2017
What about people sleeping in class during lecture ? undecided.. people sleeping in their offices .... undecided or must Buhari die for our sins again ... sad sad..... NIGERIANS nawa ooooo shocked
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2017
To become a man,is not a day job.Better than constitute a nuisance to the society. Ise logun ise
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
D.amn! To be poor is a crime!
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by theway83: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2017
oorun ninu ile owa GBA ategun nibe yan
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by refreshrate: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Walai talai
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Nigerians if u see a hustler you will complain
A thief you would talk
Encourage the poor
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2017
PoisonedOne:
This man even looks very clean, most of those guys that work with the garbage trucks mostly look like they were rescued from a sewage tank.
I keep wondering if they were charged to look like "waste" before they're lallowed to deal with waste.

So they should put on their Christmas clothing when dealing with waste?

The job is a dirty job, they will definitely look dirty.
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari o
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:

I wonder how e take balance well inside odor dey sleep...his posture imply sat he dey gbadun the sleep die with the cool breeze grin grin

Thunder fire poverty!

Amennnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Dis is the 1000 ways to die in Nigeria grin
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by adecz: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Let him not dream of dog chasing him... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Kimikazi2: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:
If he is alive......
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
When oyinbo man call us monkey inner go dey complain, what do you call this, where are the police when they are supposed to do there jobs. Health and safety is a problem in this country.
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by fablani(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
buhari sef, e no go good for you
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hawlahscho:
Permit me to ask you this, WHAT IF BUHARI WERE YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER?

Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
obiageIi:

Thunder fire poverty?
Why not shut the feck up, a man is working hard for his pay, what has poverty got to do with that?

Nah so your hubby dey work? Sh*thole!
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Nah so your hubby dey work? Sh*thole!
He seems to have more dignity than you can dream of
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
obiageIi:

He seems to have more dignity than you can dream of

Not everyone dream...wakeup and berserk in the reality on ground.

Mind you, 'dignity' is relative wink cheesy
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Thunder fire poverty!
lmfao...funny you
Re: Man Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Waste Truck In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Thunder fire poverty!

He has closed his mind to perceive any odour of any kind.

Everything is mind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Leave My N200k Job For Abroad Job? / Physically Challenged Man Controls Traffic In Lagos (Photos) / TOP 12 Jobs That Would Soon Go On Extinction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.