Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen (55551 Views)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel / Uriel Oputa: 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Ex BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Did she swallow penis ?
She suck!
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
She suck!
Huh! Who then?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by 2shur: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
abegi.
public toilet
smelling wide pekus
fallen bog breasts shiit
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Huh! Who then?
She sucks TTT's dixk.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Realhommie(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
RGem:

I just tire for these people shouting olympus has fallen. You won't see any big boobs standing.
Actually there are big firm boobs, use to have one FWB bout 6-7 years ago, if you see her boobsie ehn, chaiiiii.. Firm titty's with dem nice tips, and they're huge.. Like 36 DD or so if i remember correctly. grin
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by queencalipso(f): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Hmmm. You're giving off signs, hope you know this?

Lolx grin what kind of signs sir?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by queencalipso(f): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Hmmm. You're giving off signs, hope you know this?

She fine na... And those tits cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by joseph1832ng: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

She fine na... And those tits cheesy
The one that start with the alphabet L. grin
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by queencalipso(f): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
The one that start with the alphabet L. grin

Hahaha grin Shey somebody can not appreciate good thing in peace again? Am a lady, yes. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't appreciate a fellow lady
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by djlawex02(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
Off to instagram, I didn't see him.

Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by AyamBlaze: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
LAFO:
Oh I see!

White house still dey Washington

Let's see the mod that will take this to FP.
some mods no just wan get sense embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by joseph1832ng: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

Hahaha grin Shey somebody can not appreciate good thing in peace again? Am a lady, yes. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't appreciate a fellow lady
Well you can. If you appreciate her facial feature. But if you start appreciating her boobs, ass, curves and the likes. grin wink

Imagine me admiring a guy's six packs and the likes. LOL.

That's exactly how it is.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:
Fine sexy geh kiss
sexy like you
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by queencalipso(f): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Well you can. If you appreciate her facial feature. But if you start appreciating her boobs, ass, curves and the likes. grin wink

Imagine me admiring a guy's six packs and the likes. LOL.

Hahahaha!! grin am not a L Biko.. Am super straight

That's exactly how it is.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by queencalipso(f): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ebuka2016:

sexy like you

How did you know am sexy grin Btw, why kissing that little boy, you wanna mk him a gay? lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Abagworo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Solid woman. Oguta, Owerri and Nkwerre got the prettiest girls in Igboland.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by tribalistseun: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Did she swallow penis ?
mehn she gulp the whole thing o
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Doug07034780891(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Any Imo state girl is a prostitute and that is the reason you can hardly find any person from any Igbo state getting married to an Imo state girl. If you marry an Imo girl then be rest assured that you have married a prostitute as 98% of Imo state girls are prostitutes. Below are some of them that fought dirty in Owerri recently.

Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Phil3(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
meanwhle in big brother house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYE7w4FDjjU
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=djlawex02 post=53954846][/quote]Haahahahahah.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by joseph1832ng: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:
I hear you. I'm sure you know what they say about "seeing is believing?". grin

So?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
mehn she gulp the whole thing o
Na wa oh
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Any Imo state girl is a prostitute and that is the reason you can hardly find any person from any Igbo state getting married to an Imo state girl. If you marry an Imo girl then be rest assured that you have married a prostitute as 98% of Imo state girls are prostitutes. Below are some of them that fought dirty in Owerri recently.
Your assertion is false.Your statistics isn't valid in the first place and lastly IMO girls get married easily but their bride price although not all is expensive
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
She sucks TTT's dixk.
Na wa ! Real wa.This game is dangerous
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Doug07034780891(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
It is very valid and variable. Over 90% Imo state women are prostitutes. Study has shown that over the years.

asuustrike2009:

Your assertion is false.Your statistics isn't valid in the first place and lastly IMO girls get married easily but their bride price although not all is expensive

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Doug07034780891:
It is very valid and variable. Over 90% Imo state women are prostitutes. Study has shown that over the years.

,which data did you gathered,? how persons did you interview or distributed questionnaire? If it was secondary data,whose data are you relying on?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Doug07034780891(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
It is a known fact by every Nigerian. The economic main-stay of Imo state is commercial se.x hawking. It is their stock in trade.

asuustrike2009:

See you said so,were is data you gathered, how persons did you interview or distributed questionnaire? If it was secondary data,whose data are you relying on?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by EAZY2422(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
tank goodness me.....i neva gave my last,precious fvck.
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Doug07034780891:
It is a known fact by every Nigerian. The economic main-stay of Imo state is commercial se.x hawking. It is their stock in trade.

A known fact without proper documentation? So it's a known fact that rape cases are from the south west,drug trafficking from the east and bombing from the north right? If it's as alleged by you, why can't prove it with some statistics or references? Why are you being judgemental?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Doug07034780891(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
This is not a stereotype. Lemme warn you if you marry an Imo state woman then you have succeeded in marrying a career prostitute. It is their career as it forms major bulk of their economic main-stay. I am sorry if you are from Imo state but that is just the truth. You should have noticed that Imo state women hardly get married. Just check around to confirm this assertion.

asuustrike2009:

A known fact without proper documentation? So it's a known fact that rape cases are from the south west,drug trafficking from the east and bombing from the north right? If it's as alleged by you, why can't prove it with some statistics or references? Why are you being judgemental?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Doug07034780891:
This is not a stereotype. Lemme warn you if you marry an Imo state woman then you have succeeded in marrying a career prostitute. It is their career as it forms major bulk of their economic main-stay. I am sorry if you are from Imo state but that is just the truth. You should have noticed that Imo state women hardly get married. Just check around to confirm this assertion.

Hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by princeemmma(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
tribalistsun:
behold you no get any sense
always mind you business man, xo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m / Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.