Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen (55557 Views)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Efe Will Win Big Brother Naija - Uriel / Uriel Oputa: 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Ex BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by slimzyrichboy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
HandsomeJude:
licking my lips
Grow up oga
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

How did you know am sexy grin Btw, why kissing that little boy, you wanna mk him a gay? lipsrsealed
i saw u through my spiritual eyes.... na only that one you see? You must be very naughty....hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by queencalipso(f): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i saw u through my spiritual eyes.... na only that one you see? You must be very naughty....hmmm

Lolx grin there's nothing there to see aside what I saw
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 23, 2017
queencalipso:

Lolx grin there's nothing there to see aside what I saw
you nor see the guy muscle and the beard gang? And the swagger?
Re: BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen by mikestarex(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m / Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Your Favourite Housemate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.