Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power (42622 Views)

Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos) / Eight Discos Turns Down 1,337MWH From TCN Despite Erratic Supply To Consumers / Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How can it work with those scavengers?
so basically you given up?
They human just like you.
Man up
Fight
Win
No excuses
Otherwise tuck tail and submit
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
A lot
3 examples
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
mikolo80:
so basically you given up?
They human just like you.
Man up
Fight
Win
No excuses
Otherwise tuck tail and submit
The problem is, who am I fighting for? People like yourself who are happy with the sad state of things? People like you who will rather suffer in silence? People like you who are cheer on these politicians? Who exactly am I going to fight for? Is it worth it?

1 Like

Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
mikolo80:
3 examples
I pay my taxes, I perform my civic duties as a citizen and many other things
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I pay my taxes, I perform my civic duties as a citizen and many other things
not enough
those are forced upon you.
Minimum
We need to do EXTRA same way the ''bad guys '' are putting in work
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
mikolo80:
not enough
those are forced upon you.
Minimum
We need to do EXTRA same way the ''bad guys '' are putting in work
Forced on me? Have you been doing all those?

And what are the 'EXTRAS'?
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by themanderon: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
There are forces that exist whose prime focus is that Nigeria should never have steady power supply and unless these forces are defeated the situation will remain the same for decades to come. The same thing is also being experienced in the petroleum sector and it goes beyond any government in power.
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by mikolo80: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Forced on me? yeah Have you been doing all those? everyone pays taxes by Forces

And what are the 'EXTRAS'?
political office
Write letters
Start a corporation or producers cooperative
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by decomaniaboss(f): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nukualofa:
LASG will come and collect miney for windmill permit grin grin
grin
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
mikolo80:
political office
Write letters
Start a corporation or producers cooperative
ok sir. I'll try do all that
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by Standing5(m): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2017
AK6464:
Wonderful Idea but what happens when there's no wind? Or is he a wind maker?
Wind is just like sun. It comes and goes.

1 Like

Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by Ijaya123: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2017
felicitywe:
Fashola is a monumental failure.At first when he came into office&acknowledge d progress made by d past admin,realizing d deep responsibilty he resulted 2 media propaganda.He spent our money uneccessaryly.

You seem to lack information and no fact to back up your sentimental post here.

Under Fashola, the country generated over 5,000MW of electricity, the highest in the history of this country. And that makes him the best minister of power we ever had.
Until some people started blowing up facilities.
Re: Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power by Zerofuel212: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Electricity is free but the government want you to keep paying for it when you can generate it yourself. I've gotten my freedom, I use solar and homemade wind turbine.
The secret is to plan big, start small and you'll get there.
The plan to build yours is all over the net and the parts are available here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Will Buhari Show Twitter Pepper? - Fayose Mocks Buhari / 2019 Campaign Poster Of Shettima & Okorocha Surfaces In Abuja / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.