Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" (44741 Views)

Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by geebehn(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2017
"You can be as bad as you want all day, then at night......
Simply wash away your sins"

What if you don't make it till Night? and you have no opportunity of washing away your sins grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by jiyahsamson: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
vicdom:
cry Buhari is the most useless person to have lived on earth... You will never go unpunished.
abeg watin concern buhari here nw?
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Itannooluwa(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
I no see Jesus name for the ingredients...... radarada
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by naturalwaves: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Orisirisi
holla!
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Dyt(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
naturalwaves:

holla!

Hey
Tisha

cheesy cheesy

Your messages not delivering
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by maxzzo1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmmm made in China.....China know Jesus
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by brownic80: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
wash away wetin? where is it written in the bible that Jesus soap is the latest technology in washing sins away, na real wa....
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by naturalwaves: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dyt:

Hey
Tisha

cheesy cheesy

Your messages not delivering
phones stolen o. I got a new one, that one did not last 2 days before falling into water. Send a PM joor.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by daewoorazer(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Obascoetubi:
this soap was made by flat head

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Dyt(f): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
naturalwaves:

phones stolen o. I got a new one, that one did not last 2 days before falling into water. Send a PM joor.

Otei
Otei
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Finest641(f): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
No b only Jesus soap
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by columbus007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Lol cheesy
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Dareomo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
May God have mercy.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by marygifto(f): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Another deceit from the pit of hell.Even after killing somebody your sins will be washed by a soap.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Adelawysb: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
vicdom:
cry Buhari is the most useless person to have lived on earth... You will never go unpunished.

You reason like my foul.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by brojoshua: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Religion and spiritual scamming and blindness, and brainwashing.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by GGirll: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
xstry:
"It's that good even I use it"
says the devil on the left grin
HMMMM we are truly the last generation.....very very soon the anti-christ will be ruling the one world government, people please repent now, forgive all evil politicians cos theirs is d lake of fire waiting for them, repent and save your soul from total damnation for eternity
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by gud4dbest(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
what!!! end time tins

unimaginable
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Tisham20(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
u Neva know u Neva sabi
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Obascoetubi:
And will definitely be bought by cone heads.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Jammiiee(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
It's crystal clear that that idea emanated from the out of hell, look at that devil in comic shocked
xstry:
"It's that good even I use it"
says the devil on the left grin
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Masterclass32: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Comedy soap. Real soap opera. undecided

Anyone that uses that soap with the intention of washing away their sins is completely insane.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by adellam16(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
vicdom:
Jesus, Buhari, Soap! How dem take connect?
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by ajerimitan: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tokziby:
Nice concept, this guy is a very good marketer for thinking outside the box and tapping into the meekness of people's mind.
The fact behind the idea is;
1. He knows religion is the opium of the people and people are "dogmatic followers"
2. People will buy it because majority of religious people are naturally idol worshipers, they tend to believe more in physical materials rather faith. clerics know this, thats why u have holy water, holy cross, holy handkerchief, holy cucumber, holy cassava, holy pictures, Catholics have them in abundance and pray to them, Alfas will give u tira.
3. By the time this goes viral u will see pastors making orders and trying to make money of it by saying its anoited and it will work for everything, from sickness to wealth, barenness, disappointment etc

Abeg Thumbs up for the GUY!!! grin the future billionaire, make sure u sell am 1 k and sell it to 10million people, accountant in the house finish the maths.. grin

In a country where leaders compete in crime, citizens
can't tell the difference between sacred and secular,
politicians are like wolves prowling and killing and
rapaciously taking whatever they want, preachers busy
covering up for politicians. Usury is rampant, extortion
and bribery is commonplace. All these will only lead to
more rapacious greed and very bloody brutalities. It is
very true the end has come, the end is here, eternity
very near. Stand for God the master before he empties
out his wrath on you.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by 9jatatafo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by usmanjay(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
i don't know who am talking to but if you are reading this and have not given ur life to Christ please do accept him as your lord and saviour now before it is too late things like this soap is written in the Bible just look at Matthew chapter 24 you will find out. ask God to lead you to a living church and he will
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
hardwerk:
like seriously beheading me for this now ?

Go to sambisa forest i think u will find wat u are looking from those terrorists who call theselves muslims.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
hardwerk:
like seriously beheading me for this now ?

Go to sambisa forest am sure u will get wat ur looking for from those terrorists who call theselves muslims.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
and you also kill for it

"whoever kills an innocent soul is as if he has killed whole human being, whoever saves a soul is as if he saved whole human being" Quran 5:32
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Go to sambisa forest am sure u will get wat ur looking for from those terrorists who call theselves muslims.
you are the sambisa forest i seek
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by DCMIX(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Tokziby:
Nice concept, this guy is a very good marketer for thinking outside the box and tapping into the meekness of people's mind.
The fact behind the idea is;
1. He knows religion is the opium of the people and people are "dogmatic followers"
2. People will buy it because majority of religious people are naturally idol worshipers, they tend to believe more in physical materials rather faith. clerics know this, thats why u have holy water, holy cross, holy handkerchief, holy cucumber, holy cassava, holy pictures, Catholics have them in abundance and pray to them, Alfas will give u tira.
3. By the time this goes viral u will see pastors making orders and trying to make money of it by saying its anoited and it will work for everything, from sickness to wealth, barenness, disappointment etc

Abeg Thumbs up for the GUY!!! grin the future billionaire, make sure u sell am 1 k and sell it to 10million people, accountant in the house finish the maths.. grin
to me, this is foolish. I can't buy this.
Re: Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" by naturalwaves: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Dyt:

Otei
Otei
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.