Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members (40988 Views)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pastor Spotted Washing His Feet And Face On Top The Head Of His Church Members As Special Anointing

In a video currently trending online, a pastor was seen conducting a special anointing service by washing his feet and face on top the head of his church members.

This must certainly be somewhere in Africa. To me, this is disgusting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtilkuGi_78

>> https://grovenaija360.com/special-anointing-pastor-washes-his-feet-face-on-the-head-of-his-church-members/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by correctyourself(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kai nawaooooo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sorry if you see this as an attack on women but these folks are damn too gullible.

To think that these same women will not comply with a simple instruction from their husband. Nonsense!

Pls dm me for your
ITunes
Wal-Mart
Google pay store
Steam cards
Vanilla gift cards

I buy them all at the best rates

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by collinsfhk(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Olufela30: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm sure the angel in charge of thunder would be begging God so he can just touch this pastor with his holy hand make dah leg paralyze !!!!
Hungry pastors...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Ynsai(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
It is the way of the Lord.
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by nepapole(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
See that one's bombom.. He go soon otobolize her. Rubbish!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by freemanbubble: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Me nor get problem o

Once i want toast girl and i notice say she is a little bit religious.
Me i dey borrow leg take run
Because most of such women na mumu to their pastor

Just imagine this kind girl now. If she fit bend her head down for pastor to wash feet on top then this one go easily give away her pussyyy to any man of God for spiritual clearance and cleansing

39 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by DavSagacity(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmmm....the day is coming when the Son of man will say to people like this man "depart from me...I never knew you. you workers of inequities.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by oyi1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why Is It That Ladies Are Always The Victim When It Comes To This??

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Demogorgon(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shocked!
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by DavSagacity(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
But wait OOooo ...,Are they that dumb.?.

Where in the bible did they ever read that Jesus did that.?. As a matter of fact Jesus served his disciples. He showed them a lesson in service and Humility when he washed the fleets of his disciples in John 13.

And Jesus Washing His Disciples' Feets Was Much More Than Just a Lesson in Service and Humility. Howbeit, I don't want to go into the realm tonight .

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Ifiegboria(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Members
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by lloyds(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jesus please come now now. . It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by eleojo23: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Who took their brain please? sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by erons22(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
E nor go pass south Africa

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Oblitz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Human beings
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Awesome. This will make them quickly and easily prosper.

Religion ought to be discarded totally in Nigeria and Africa. Too many stvpid people

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by chrisxxx(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Religion. Our wives now believe pastors more than us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Offpoint: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Freeze must hear this...

pic1: me taking the message to daddy freeze

pic2: Daddy freeze rushing to get his phone

pic3: Freeze supporters to me

pic4: Me after a job well done, I turn up my HD twitter handle

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Skankhunt42: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
God have mercy on us
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by AngelicBeing: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nawao, he has taken all their glory and Goodluck, they will remain slaves to him, rubbish sad
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Kelklein(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is what religion has done to us all..

Unfortunately, most of the people that come online to criticize this will be on queue to kiss their pastors' feet tomorrow.. It's called Brainwash.. Anyone can fall victim.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by MzTunechi(f): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wha da F
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by forghon: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Is this one a Christian too?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Tisham20(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
where is the Angel in charge of Thunder? you �
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by Profkomolafe(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Africa church goer will prefer this shrine to truth speaking churches...
Re: Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members by philipstanley(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.