Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? (48569 Views)

FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by Greedgod: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
dedons:
Bezaleel
do u reside in lagos ?
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by ZiggyMr(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
beingme:
Strength and simplest comes with age that's why Union Bank is where it is today. The only bank that's 100 years in business, top 3 in Nigeria, thfe bank that supported the IDPs in 2016 and very bank that took team Nigeria to RIO.

Na there u dey work?
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by beingme(f): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Don't let your boo dodge you this weekend when he can pay your bills in a sec and recharge your line without breaking a sweat. Oya tell him to dial *389*032*amount# from his registered line..

Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
I need the exact amount
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Greedgod:
do u reside in lagos ?
yes, but the interview was held in Benin.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:
Op pls hint me on any other recruitment firm U know.
VLA recruit for GT bank.

Their office is located at V.I.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
My wife to be works there and she earns 75 k.
Thank you sir.

Which state does she reside?
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by Greedgod: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2017
dedons:
yes, but the interview was held in Benin.
lets hangout if u care - i am a guy. Wil like u to telme outsourcing firm u use or have used (need to visit them too)
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2017
deolu2000:
It baffles me when i read NLders asking about salaries for a job they haven't secured. It only shows that you are all about the money n not the actual job at hand. Even if the pay is 25k, ppl that will gladly take up the offer will, so plz OP change your mindset. Land the job first n you will knw the corresponding salary.
Ogbeni park well jor

Who asked for your opinion?

You think you can just open your oversized mouth and rant the way you like.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
op, pls if you have an idea of how dey recruit contract staff. mail me at ihimamoore@gmail.com. reside in Lagos n OND too. Regards.
I saw the advertisement here on nairaland and applied through Bezaleel Consulting firm.

Though the interview was held in Benin.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Greedgod:
lets hangout if u care - i am a guy. Wil like u to telme outsourcing firm u use or have used (need to visit them too)
Alright. send me a pm.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by Greedgod: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2017
dedons:
Alright. send me a pm.
expect a pm in ten mins, just sent a pm thus i shud wait til anoda 5mins to send d nxt. U try boss
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by deolu2000(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
dedons:
Ogbeni park well jor

Who asked for your opinion?

You think you can just open your oversized mouth and rant the way you like.
I won't bring myslf to your ill cultured and moraless level,ok. So spew whatever your brain can come up with, it's a free world.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2017
Calabar.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2017
dedons:
VLA recruit for GT bank.
Their office is located at V.I.

Thanks bro

I've registered on their site.

Pls can U hint me on any other good one(s) U know of?

I don't mind if they charge a fee for their services.

Thank You very much.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Thanks bro

I've registered on their site.

Pls can U hint me on any other good one(s) U know of?

I don't mind if they charge a fee for their services.

Thank You very much.
i've sent my number to ur mail address for us to chat on WhatsApp
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
dedons:
i've sent my number to ur mail address for us to chat on WhatsApp

Pls my brother, my yahoo password has been giving me issues.

I can't login to the account.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by khamiiid: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
dedons:
Please I need reliable answers.

Thank you.

I sent you a pm with the hope that you reply. I have reliable and beneficial info, so get back to me asap.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by dedons: 5:05am On Mar 01, 2017
khamiiid:

I sent you a pm with the hope that you reply. I have reliable and beneficial info, so get back to me asap.
i've long responded to your pm but you haven't sent anything after that.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by DAramis: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
beingme:
Don't let your boo dodge you this weekend when he can pay your bills in a sec and recharge your line without breaking a sweat. Oya tell him to dial *389*032*amount# from his registered line..
Please check your mail.
Sent a Pm.
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by Cantonese: 1:56pm On May 22, 2020
dedons:
Bezaleel
Oholieb im brother nko?
Re: How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
My wife to be works there and she earns 75 k.
Hi, did the both of you later marry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HND Certificate: An Embarrassment? / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.