Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) (33684 Views)

Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
woodcook:
I am certain one of two of the situations best explained how this kid wind up in this world:

either the parents got married because they were told they are of age or
they got together because they believed all their age mates are doing it.

I personally think it is time we start s national program on the need to why people should not start a family if they are not financially capable of taking care of a family.

I know many people would come after me but believe me there are a lot of kids like him in our country and there are still many couples starting family with no clear understanding of what their futures look like financially.

I know that money is not everything, but if adults make wise financial decisions in terms of when and how to start to start a family, then the chances of having kids that have to hawk to sustain the family is very low.

Kids should be kids and not taking up the responsibility of adults at a very young age.

I said same here: https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not

I should be nominated for this year's Nobel Peace Prize. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
God bless you, some parents are just despicable,smh
Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by jennifer22(f): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wo ghini kpon ran wvon Ko Omo tete Nana kno ghoro.... Wicked people.....
Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by bikefab(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eze goes to school...
Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by femo86(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
adadike281:
oh! am so touched. see his big head, no need to argue, that boy na engineer.

Nice dp....The boy get big head, great future....

Are you both a Man"CHESTER" and "BARCA" fan

Nice one you've got

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by flyforall: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
SCHOLAR....GOD BLESS U
Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
adadike281:
oh! am so touched. see his big head, no need to argue, that boy na engineer.

Are you the owner of the back and front on your DP?
Re: Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Waooo. That is nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's History At A Glance (photo) / Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat / Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.