Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order (11158 Views)

There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi / Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed Eleha? / Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by Zubebe(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2009
Let me start by stating the obvious: I respect Sheik Dahiru Bauchi a lot and listen to his preaching on the radio. However I do not belong to his sect but believe he is truly learned.

Now just a month ago I listened to the sheik on radio kaduna saying things that border on outright blasphemy. He said that all mosques are ZURARA except those in which WAZEEFA prayers are conducted. A zurara mosque is an ungodly mosque while wazeefa refers to a kind of prayer said in group by people seated in a circular fashion inside the mosque on Fridays. This prayer is used extensively among Darika, Tijjaniyya, Kaulaha and Inyass sects. But these are in the minority. Other Muslims do not engage in this prayer and they include followers of Izala and other sects in Nigeria and elsewhere. These represent the mainstream Muslims world over.

In saying all other mosques are zurara the sheik used what happened during the time of the prophet to make his point. In the 9th year of the Hegira (630 AD) a new mosque in Quba was constructed by the leading hypocrites of Medina comprising of the Aws, the Kharijites and Jews. They asked the prophet to declare it open for them. The Byzantine army was at that time threatening the Muslim community from the north and hence the battle of Tabuk was at hand. The prophet asked them to await his return from the battle that never was because the local tribes at Tabuk and its environs gave their allegiance thereby switching their loyalties from the Byzantinians (Rome) to Medina. No sooner he returned than the prophet received instructions from God not to go to that mosque and declare it open. A sura (at taubah 9; 107-110) revealed that the mosque was not built for God and that he should neither open it nor pray inside. The so called mosque was destroyed immediately.

Now to claim that all mosques in which wazeefa is not conducted are zurara is to me like blasphemy. This is because wazeefa has never been conducted in any of the two holy mosques in Saudi Arabia. So are they zurara also? What about all the other mosques in the world whose members do not conduct wazeefa? Also zurara? Come on Sheik the earlier you revise your position the better. Let not your detractors seize on this to allude to your old age as the cause of this blasphemous statement. Indeed also say senility is at long last catching up with you.

zubebe 4 muslim ummaht
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by eghosaobas: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hey u are in d wrong room,are u speaking in tongues?
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2009
more info plz
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by kristonium(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2009
so what is the point!
will u kindly evacuate this room now b4 i loose my,
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by Zubebe(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
Hey accept my apologies for posting in this Christian forum.

I guess it because I am new to the forum. still learning how to navigate properly.

But then you people can actually see what we Muslims are discussing and perchance gain something.

I read most of the posts here and I must say that I find some of them interesting.

So there is nothing really wrong in sharing posts once in a while.

zubebe 4 ummah
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by olabowale(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2009
kola where is freedom in christ? You must be joking, ogbeni. I cant believe you will say the above with a straight face. If there is no crisis in christ (it rhymes) i wonder what crisis is, then.
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by kolaoloye(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
olabowale:

kola where is freedom in christ? You must be joking, ogbeni. I cant believe you will say the above with a straight face. If there is no crisis in christ (it rhymes) i wonder what crisis is, then.
Now that this thread has been moved to Islam section my hands are tied.
Before i leave let me answer your questions.
Sir,The bible says: "if the son shall set you free you shall be free indeed".

As for the crises issue: Don't you think the issue of Sharia alone is enough a crisis talkless
of getting married to 4 women, modern day slavery and the rest of them?
If those ones are not crises to you then maybe you have to join erm, erm, . . .
I rest my case.
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by muhsin(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Salam brother,

This is very hurtful, wallahi. I don't at all respect the old man, for he deserves none.

Didn't you hear/see when one of his students, popularly known as Muridi, prostrated before him? And he tried shamelessly all the tricks in the bucket to justify that unjustifiable action? He, in that course, said all the craps he got in his mind. . .I can go on and on. But inshaAllah after Jumu'at prayer.

May Allah guide us to the right and straight path, ameen.

Muhsin
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by olabowale(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
The bible says: "if the son shall set you free you shall be free indeed".
Thats the saying of the Bible. And the Bible says too many things that are untrue because it shifts responsibility all on the man who is unqualified to be it. Proof; he does have a mother, while you call him son, the people who do not have a mother or a father and never anything of their kind, existing before them, you do not call them son or daughter! Jesus did not perform a greater miracle than Moses for example, the case of Muhammad (AS) is obviously higher, more unique in my heart; check the Quran and the ahadith, yet Muhammad is the last prophet and the only one sent to all nations of mankind, and Jinn, confirmation of his prophethood were made by talking wolf, family of foxes, other animals, trees, stones, each spoke loud enough that others heard them making these affirmations. Please enough of the fallacies. His companions included even bani Israil, Persian, Africans, Roman in Madina, while Jesus only muster 12 Jews/israelites.

As for the crises issue: Don't you think the issue of Sharia alone is enough a crisis
Sharia protects me from getting involved in Haram business. Thats the benfit for me, as a direct example.

talkless of getting married to 4 women,
this help me from behaving like Tiger Woods' one wife with 11 and counting girlfriends! Are you like Tiger Woods, or are you like me, rether which is the better?

modern day slavery and the rest of them?
Kola has a house maid. No? Thats slavery! Here in america, there is a great slave trade going on; sex slaves, work slaves, etc!

If those ones are not crises to you then maybe you have to join erm, erm, . . .
Funny man. I do not intend to do any evil, so my marriage will not end with just one wife. Go deceiving yourself my man; I hear you loud and clear; one wife many girlfriends. Continue with having your house maid, sometimes, she turns to a wife. Though nothing wrong for though who move in like that, but thats not me. As Calipso singer Sparrow says "drunk and disorder, " Sharia does not allow me to do either.
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by ahlullah: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
zubebe, you seems to lack a good grasp of the history of Islam particularly that of Nigeria. There is nothing like Darika, tijaniyya, Inyass sects. The History of Islam has never recorded a personality like Maulana Sheik Tahir Bauchi. Are you talking of his indepth knowledge of the Holy Quran or the generations that has memorised through him. My friend be careful of your utterances when it has to do with AWLIYA as what happened to the people before you and are still happening may likely happen to you. 50 years ago, there was nothing like IZALA in this country not to talk of them owning a mosque. The people preaching the SUNNAH of the prophet (saw) then were the DARIKA people. IZALA came after ISLAM has been established by SHEIK IBN FODIO for over 150 years in this part of the world. Go and read the book of IBN FODIO titled "IHYAU SUNNAH WA IKHMADU L BIDIA" before you talk on bidia. Your use of language is so loose that i dont know how to quantify its looseness. If the mosque in question is among those types of mosques built by IZALA after their birth in the 70s, then it is worse than the mosque mentioned by SHEIK. The prophet said " the mosque is meant for two things: observance of prayers and the rememberance of ALLAH". Go and findout the reason(s) for building any mosque by IZALA and compare it with that of all existing mosques before the birth of IZALA. Think before you talk else you may be having a 'running mouth'

(1) (Reply)

Tipton Mosque Blast Was 'terrorist Attack', Say Police / 4 Practical Tips For Healthy Ramadan Fasting / Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.