Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order (6075 Views)

There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi / Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed Eleha? / Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by Zubebe(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
Let me start by stating the obvious: I respect sheik dahiru bauchi a lot and listen to his preaches on the radio. However I do not belong to his sect but believe he is truly learned.
Now just a month ago I listened to the sheik saying things that border on outright blasphemy. He said that all mosques are ZURARA except those in which WAZEEFA prayers are conducted. A zurara mosque is an ungodly mosque while wazeefa refers to a kind of prayer said in group by people seated in a circular fashion inside the mosque on Fridays. This prayer is used extensively among Darika, Tijjaniyya, Kaulaha and Inyass sects. But these are in the minority. Other Muslims do not engage in this prayer and they include followers of Izala and other sects in Nigeria and elsewhere. These represent the mainstream Muslims world over.
In saying all other mosques are zurara the sheik used what happened during the time of the prophet to make his point. In the 9th year of the Hegira (630 AD) a new mosque near Quba was constructed by the leading hypocrites of Medina and they asked the prophet to declare it open for them. The Byzantine army was threatening the Muslim community from the north and hence the battle of Tabuk was at hand. The prophet asked them to await his return from the battle that never was because the local tribes gave their allegiance thereby switching their loyalties from the Byzantinians (Rome) to Medina. No sooner he returned than the prophet received instructions from God not to go to that mosque and declare it open. A sura (at taubah 107-110) revealed that the mosque was not built for god and that he should neither open it nor pray inside. The so called mosque was destroyed immediately the Prophet returned.
Now for the Sheik to claim that all mosques in which wazeefa is not conducted are zurara is to me like blasphemy. This is because wazeefa has never been conducted in the two holy mosques in Saudi Arabia. So are they zurara also? What about all the other mosques in the world whose members do not conduct wazeefa? Also zurara? And from which of the Tafseer books do you base your calims? Ibn Katheer? Tafseer Jalalaini? Kishaf? Which one? Come on Sheik the earlier you revise your position the better. Let not your detractors seize on this to allude to your old age as the cause of this blasphemous statement. Indeed also say senility is at long last catching up with you.
Zubebe 4 ummah
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
i just wonder why people dnt comment on it, i have no idea,but i think the sheikh has deviated and all those sects are deviant sect,also,the only prayer that i know they mostly say is the (SALAT FATHI),and they chant dhilkr like its allowed, which is never in the Quran and Ahadith,i just wonder why people chose to live the right path and follow the wrong path fo one sheikh
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by olawalebabs(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2012
Sheikh Dahiru enjoys wide followership in the north (Kaduna), He normally hold a yearly tafsir during the month of Ramadan. of recent, most of his comment is Political, Most of the top politicians in the north are his 'customers' and this has greatly affected him in the way he talks and preach. he made a statement pre election last year, that statement is unfounded,a muslim is not suppose to say that not to talk of an ulama. May Allah direct us to the right path.
Re: Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order by MiMiakpet(m): 3:36am On Jul 28, 2014
@Olawalebabs... What statement did the Sheik make pre election last year?

(1) (Reply)

The Importance And Blessings Of Gratitude In Islam / Parents Forcing Children / Prayer When It Rains And Some Benefits Of Rain In Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.