Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. (5715 Views)

Rate This Drawing That I Did In 46 Minutes ( Photos) / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by sipsip(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided wetin the people talk ? They hail him for drawing a smiling boy?

Lol... I keep wandering why all these wanabe bloggers say it got people talking. 'the people' don't have job? Or is just aproko they do? Now normal guys are joining to say it.

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Crownadex(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
this is not big deal jawe , I can even draw ashewo who gt big boobs
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Menace2Society(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
browniex:
As an artist you have to be creative and imaginative, there is no creativity in drawing people's pictures.use your brain and your mind,imagine, then bring it to life through drawing,that is the hallmark of a great artist.I can draw people's pictures well,bit I don't see myself as an artist.
What a very stupid comment mr know it all grin u can't draw nada!
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Menace2Society(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Outofsync:
Stop celebrating mediocrity. There's nothing spectacular in this. undecided
Another stupid comment grin
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Menace2Society(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
AyamBlaze:
On point.
That joke is on point grin damn it!
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by Menace2Society(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Crownadex:
this is not big deal jawe , I can even draw ashewo who gt big boobs
What is this one saying sef undecided
Re: See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. by success1smyn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Crownadex:
did u mean oluya jatijati ?
u gerrit man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautify This Section With Your Works. / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Ugly Pictures... Viewers Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.