Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone (926 Views)

Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 / Funny Places People Charge Their Phone / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone by qkman: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
Recently, I spoke to a lady who told me she does not pick calls from numbers not known/saved on her phone and I wondered 'what may be the reason for her decision? Unfortunately for her she got a call on her phone while we were still talking and as usual, the number was a strange one so she didn't pick up and later got to know that her son was involved in an accident and needed her attention,which she saw but did not pick intentionally.

embarassed lipsrsealed cry Later told me she lost her only son due to her folly decision.

she said ' she decided that to avoid fraudsters' where do u stand?
Re: People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone by donjon: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
Se dis no bi tales by moonlight?

As for me, i answer any call on my fone
Re: People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone by Mutee: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2009
bad experience i must say. cry
Re: People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone by 9ijaprince(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2009
Na foolishness.
Re: People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone by debedebe(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2009
Dont mind her,i think pple dat do dat is foolishness.what if the number is a foreign number, so she wil not pick d call, lol
Re: People Who Do Not Pick Calls From Numbers Not Saved On Their Phone by Mutee: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2009
you can also read a thread on this section titled "flashing nightmare". A case of unknown/private number.

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! / Fairly Used Nokia N8 For Sale~! / New Original Blackberry Storm 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.