Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency (16266 Views)

Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. / Peace Corps: "We Only Lobbied Senators, We Didn’t Bribe Them" / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Headlaw(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2017
Like Femi like Lai.......... just passing though, I didn't comment, meanwhile

contact us for the computerisation of your accounting system@ Debrain Solutions; 07036384252

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by dsocioemmy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
see this people. . we no expect una to say na true before na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by kross01(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
You have a pending case before the justice's court, you give him #500k it is called "friendship dash" another lawyer has never had any case nor appeared before the same justice and equally gave the justice cash, his account has been frozen and he's been tried for bribery. This country is just a funny place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by blackmantis: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Then why are the Judges being persecuted. If one friend can give N500k as a gift. 1000 friends will give him N5billion.

Nonsense war on corruption. #saynotoselectivepersecution

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by paschu: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gave 500k cash gift directly to a judge in whose court you have an ongoing case (mind you, the money was NOT given to the Judge's daughter who was getting married o). Now can someone tell me again what Mr. Ademola was being prosecuted for?

If the 500k from the president's lawyer was not a bribe (let's assume it was not) why then is the same type of gifts from other well meaning Nigerians (to the same Judge) being called bribe and and corruption by the DSS and EFCC?

Or are we saying that it's only those representing the government that have right to give CASH gifts to Judges?

Confused souls. cheesy cheesy

The saintly Judge don hole una for siky one, walai grin grin grin

It's either you agree that you bribed him or you accept that you have no case against him. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Too much bile everywhere.

To even think a judge so corrupt as Ademola could be bribed with N500k is ridiculous.

Anyway, any story that can make the wailing zombies have orgasm is ok by them no matter how fake it is.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Dinobi77: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
As expected Femi has come in defence of his master, but we know the truth.The said money was given to Ademola for his daughters wedding by Buhari's lawyer during the certificate case that Ademola was handling, just for d judge to influence the case.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by jossy4joseph(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Story for the gods.....useless presidency

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
paschu:
Gave 500k cash gift directly to a judge in whose court you have an ongoing case (mind you, the money was NOT given to the Judge's daughter who was getting married o). Now can someone tell me again what Mr. Ademola was being prosecuted for?

If the 500k from the president's lawyer was not a bribe (let's assume it was not) why then is the same type of gifts from other well meaning Nigerians (to the same Judge) being called bribe and and corruption by the DSS and EFCC?

Or are we saying that it's only those representing the government that have right to give CASH gifts to Judges?

Confused souls. cheesy cheesy

The saintly Judge don hole una for siky one, walai grin grin grin

It's either you agree that you bribed him or you accept that you have no case against him. cheesy
Or you turn yourself to the judge's advocate.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Omonigeriarere: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
sdindan:
No he dashed him.

Dashing isn't corruption.

Buhari 2017.

500k as a bribe for a case of such magnitude: is it to buy land or range rover?

U need to start thinking straight.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Elder4sure(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Buhari is the most corrupt individual that ever lived. That's why he is surrounded by criminals in his govt.
He is only using anti corruption fight to cover up his criminal agenda.
Look at how he is shielding Ameachi and co! Mr Integrity my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by paschu: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good to see you whining and having running stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy

I guess you also did not know that it is inapropriate for the president to hire a lawyer that has had a whopping 35 year old personal friendship with the same Judge who was going to decide a case that was filed against the president. grin

PassingShot:

Or you turn yourself to the judge's advocate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by anthony86(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Now what's constitute bribery. If you can donate 500000 as gift for wedding of a Judges daughter. Imagine how many other lawyers would have done the same. Those lawyers that don't know how to give gift in Nigeria Judiciary see how they turn to charge and bail lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
I knw that they wil deny it.. God is Watchin u guys in 4D

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by PassingShot(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
paschu:
Good to see you whining and having running stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who's whining? You may need to check Google for its meaning.

It's children of hate and anger that are showing frustration day by day. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by dotcomnamename: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wailers will commit suicide after reading this. Do our president a favour, if you have evidence against Buhari, GO TO COURT tongue
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by sekundosekundo: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
kross01:
You have a pending case before the justice's court, you give him #500k it is called "friendship dash" another lawyer has never had any case nor appeared before the same justice and equally gave the justice cash, his account has been frozen and he's been tried for bribery. This country is just a funny place

Don't mind them. They want us to believe that they dashed him the money but don't want us to believe that PEJ's own was also a gift.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by sekundosekundo: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

500k as a bribe for a case of such magnitude: is it to buy land or range rover?

U need to start thinking straight.

Buhari made a promise that he won't spend like GEJ, his bribes inclusive. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by eagleeye2: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
“It is a fact that the sum of money mentioned was personally paid by me as a friend to Mr. Justice Ademola as a personal gift, as our custom well recognises and demands, on the occasion of his daughter’s High Society wedding solemnized at the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos, on the 9th of May 2015, which I attended in person.
I don't care the excuse given by this Buhari Lawyer. For the mere fact that he was representing GMB at the time he made that gift, and did think about the doctrine of 'Conflict of Interest' and for the fact that APC are notorious for Media Trials, I will personally say that the 500k given in this instance is a BRIBE.
QED

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Saintp(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nawaa ooo. PMB just dey fall hands to his followers back to back. How could he have done this shit?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Dhugal: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
genearts:

Read and understand. If you can't understand, ask someone to explain it to you.
He gave a "gift" of #500,000 to a judge handling a case for which he was counsel at that particular point in time,and it's not bribery?.
Stealing is not corruption then,going by your warped mindset.
@OP,Awodein just tacitly acknowledged bribing the judge,going by his statement.Adesina should have done due diligence, read between the lines before putting up this childish,I should say asinine, rebuttal out.He but merely confirmed the story.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by musicwriter(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
veekid:

so na how much?

The man did not deny giving N500,000 to justice Ademola, but he said it was not from Buhari. Yet, he was Buhari's lawyer standing for a case on his behalf at the time the money was given. Oh, what a gift!!.

Anybody with a brain can do the maths.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Children of hate and of the old serpent, who went an fabricate stories against PMB, are once again put to shame.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by UncleJudax(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
genearts:

Read and understand. If you can't understand, ask someone to explain it to you.
There is nothing to understand, other than a counsel to Mr Buhari, gave a judge handling Buhari's WAEC trial a gift of 500k.

There is no way in hell the counsel will admit the gift came from buhari. But you can always use your head and do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Vicolan: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
oyah sarrki come defend late baba grin

Don't mind him he will be saying he's patriotic citizen. He's an hypocrite in human skin...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by kristlasn: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bunch of barawos. A government that's paying me 600,000 naira salary per annum has one of its officials dolling out 500,000naira as a bride, and to worsen it, he is saying its just a gift. so if it were to be a bribe it would have been 500,000 dolars! "OLE GBOGBO" [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
I have always maintained that Buhari's integrity is beyond reproach. Wailers were so happy yesterday when the story broke out about the N500,000 gift. They are tired of peddling the lies that he died in London a while ago, only to clutch at the straw of a non existent bribe. We warned y'all after the 2015 elections that your pain will be long, intense and deep till 2019 and beyond grin. Sorry losers. Better luck next time tongue
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by ajepako(f): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
No problem...

But where is the certificate..

Shikena..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by UncleJudax(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dhugal:

He gave a "gift" of #500,000 to a judge handling a case for which he was counsel at that particular point in time,and it's not bribery?.
Stealing is not corruption then,going by your warped mindset.
@OP,Awodein just tacitly acknowledged bribing the judge,going by his statement.Adesina should have done due diligence, read between the lines before putting up this childish,I should say asinine, rebuttal out.He but merely confirmed the story.
I couldn't hold the laugh. These guys surrounding the president are really generously and exceptionally dumbb.
But then again...nothing will happen. I mean this is Buhari, the saint that borrowed to buy APC presidential nomination form.

You wonder why the country is on a free fall.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by Dhugal: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
UncleJudax:

I couldn't hold the laugh. These guys surrounding the president are really generously and exceptionally dumbb.
But then again...nothing will happen. I mean this is Buhari, the saint that borrowed to buy APC presidential nomination form.

You wonder why the country is sinking into the abyss.
Dumb is being mild and polite.
Stupid,idiotic and senseless are other fitting words I could have used,but chose not to.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by fa44us: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
You have a case before me and you give me certain amount of money for the wedding of my daughter at the same period. That money will be =(a) bribe (b) gift (c)all of the above
Re: Buhari Didn’t Bribe Justice Ademola With N500k Over Certificate Saga– Presidency by lailo: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
slowpoke will Neva think.So it is # 500,000 someone will use to buy a high calibre judge like Ademola to give judgement in favour of Buhari as against millions of naira that PDP had to disqualify him from d race.Wailers ain't gat sense if they don't know that this is a case of corruption fighting back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment / Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.