Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release (16264 Views)

Imprisonment Of Inibehe Effiong Was Unconstitutional - Nigerian Bar Association / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by politicoNG: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7249505/judge-sends-inibehe-effiong-prison#115130749

https://www.nairaland.com/7300756/inibehe-effiong-released-after-one

I am back, stronger and more determined to confront the forces of oppression and to continue to speak nothing but the hard truth to the faces of the oppressors of our people. I feel sorry for those who thought they can break my spirit by incarcerating me.

https://twitter.com/InibeheEffiong/status/1563087252947111937?t=EPz3WYbbN5yxuHtsU9adXQ&s=19

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Hope the dude behaves well this time around.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Qtrpst4: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2022
I no dey even understand this seun sef.
Seun is it that the contract wey you get with the agbadorian don expire abi you just dey disguise, because as far as I and other sane people know, you are an agbadorian and a complete buhari's, what has changed and who are those "power that be" you are referring to

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by SeunDAssLicker: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Seun dey there dey form better person. Woman wrapper

8 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by etokhana: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Stray bullet must jam mod grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by sofeo(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by slawomir: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by BluntCrazeMan: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Dear Fellow Nigerians..
As we can now see..
We have lots of work to do on the Election Day.
The Polling-Units are open for all of us to stay and cast our votes, and to observe what they are doing, and at the same time, to protect our votes.
WE DON'T HAVE TO BE AN ACCREDITED PARTY-AGENT BEFORE WE STAY AROUND THE POLLING-UNITS..

BUT THEN, WE THE ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE BARRED FROM STAYING NEAR THE COLLATION CENTERS, UNLESS WE ARE RECOGNISED AS ACCREDITED PARTY-AGENTS.
NO WAHALLA..
THE ACCREDITED PARTY-AGENTS CAN DO THE REST OF THE PROTECTION AT THE COLLATION CENTERS. NO WAHALLA.
THAT ONE IS THEIR BUSINESS

BUT THEN,,, THERE IS GOOD-NEWS....
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT:
“THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS CONCERNING OUR CURRENT ELECTIONS ARE NOW HAPPENING AT THE POLLING-UNITS”,,
(AND NO MORE AT THE COLLATION CENTERS),
WHICH ARE:

1. SENDING A SCANNED COPY OF THE RESULTS DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE RESULTS PORTAL.

2. SENDING THE SAME RESULTS TO THE CENTRAL COLLATION SERVER / SYSTEM.

So, my dear Fellow Nigerians, we won't relent..
We won't even dream of leaving the Polling-Units this time If the INEC Presiding Officer didn't do these two things right in front of us...
And we confirm the Online Results by logging in to the Portal.

WE “THE PEOPLE” ARE THE STRUCTURE THIS TIME AROUND.
WE ARE NIGERIANS, AND WE ARE THE ONES THAT DO THE CHOOSING,, AND NOT THE INEC OFFICIALS AND THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

WE ARE NOW THE ONES TO PROTECT OUR OWN VOTES, AND MAKE SURE THAT OUR VOTES COUNT,
THE PARTY-AGENTS ARE NO LONGER THE ONES TO PROTECT OUR VOTES FOR US.
WE NOW DO THE PROTECTION BY OURSELVES..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by cayorday89(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2022
The lord is your strength...

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Racoon(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2022
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it.” ― Mark Twain.

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” -Martin Luther King Jr

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by FreeStuffsNG: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2022
He is playing with fire.

Late Chief Gani fights govt, not embarrassing and challenging female Judges in their court like Inibehe Effiong.

What Inibehe is doing is called notoriety. He must still apologise to the court and face disciplinary panel.
All those trolls hiding behind monikers to defend him will abandon him las las like they did while he was in prison and now waited until his release before trolling. He should learn and ask himself why heaven did not fall despite being sent to prison right from the court appearance for his client. It was because he crossed the line and public opinion disapproves of his misconduct.

He messed up in that Her Lordship's court.
check my signature for free stuffs!

44 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by sojisenai(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2022
The truth shall prevail...

For the best caregiving company around, check my signature.
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Boogyman557: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Quest7777: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta!

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by othermen: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022
He is released and even unto more greatness. - but those who serve as instruments of oppression will only be known however their wealth; as custodians of oppression.

5 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Authoreety: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Good
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by RepoMan007: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hope the dude behaves well this time around.
how did he behave badly before now?

2 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Moh247: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
cool

This is between PDP and Akwa Ibom Government

Femi Falana SAN went to defend him free of charge... Seun's Nairaland platform helped to publicise the injustice , Tinubu's TVC aired a morning program discussing it

Somehow they would blame yorubas again..

Ordinary Thank you and show of appreciation to Femi Falana or Seun Osewa, they wont

44 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Spirit247: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Hh
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Winning123: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Another foolish, IPOB, Obi supporters

Qtrpst4:
I no dey even understand this seun sef.
Seun is it that the contract wey you get with the agbadorian don expire abi you just dey disguise, because as far as I and other sane people know, you are an agbadorian and a complete buhari's, what has changed and who are those "power that be" you are referring to

2 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by LordGuru1: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seuun is an idiot and tribal bigot.
You must be very hopelessly Senseless! What brought Seun into this matter!
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by abikesg: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
nice
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Zanitep: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
I love this man
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by newsheadlines: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Undaunted as usual

What Transpired between me and Akwa Ibom CJ in court - Inibehe Effiong Speaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQUytHm3BZg

2 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by tishbite42: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Na small thing
No dey like Keyamo o
Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by Mowoe(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Seuun is an idiot and tribal bigot.

Idiot? Dunno! Tribal bigot? YES!

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong Remains Upbeat After Release by etokhana: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
LordGuru1:
You must be very hopelessly Senseless! What brought Seun into this matter!
The OP must have removed something cos I saved what he put in there before.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Party: PDP In Dilemma Over Wike, Others / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie / Fredrick Obateru-Akinruntan Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering- Sharareporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.