Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Please Help Me Out (1861 Views)

Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls / Nairalanders, Please Save Me!!! / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Sakie: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:
angry just scared of scammers ,imagine how that dude explained him self yesterday , i was touched, meanwhile he was lying

That's how life is bro.fake people have the ability to convince easily unlike the genuine ones.Just put it behind u and try to continue ur good work.God knows I can never scam someone of his hard earned money.I will be very grateful if u can just consider me
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Anaximander(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:
sinestro, i gave the dude money once
Please finalboss I'm not a scammer. I seriously need help and I don't have anywhere to run to anymore. Please I can show you do anything you want me to do so as to prove you that I genuinely need this help. Please this will go a long way in my life. This is my final year in the school and it seem all my effort is going down the drain just because can't afford to pay my school fees now
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Anaximander(f): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please finalboss I'm not a scammer and I genuinely need this help. I've been out of school for the past two weeks now just to look for this money and I haven't read anything, whereas I have a paper to write on Monday. Please help me and help my life. I seriously need it
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Anaximander(f): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please this is what it's in my school portal. I'm begging anyone who wants to help me to please help in the little way they can. May God bless you all

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Anaximander(f): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please come to my rescue and let me be able to read and prepare for my paper on Monday. Finalboss or anyone who God puts in his/her mind to help me out
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by tens4real(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:
angry just scared of scammers ,imagine how that dude explained him self yesterday , i was touched, meanwhile he was lying
please boss reply my email please...I.need help to prove that am.not scamming u I don't mind meeting you in person..please reply my email
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by mcevans1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:
sinestro, i gave the dude money once

finalboss : Good evening, I've been trying to get your attention via email. I have never asked anyone on this forum for any form of assistance since I became a member on this forum. My situation right now is so pathetic. I'm at the verge of breaking down. Please help me out by replying my PMs.

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by janefarms2015: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
LAFO:
Sorry sis.

Finalboss help if you can.

My own case no reach this point

Why only finalboss? Do you want to kill this man? Lets set up appeal fund for people in need and raise a committee to verify each case, im ready to contribute my quota to help the those who are in needs
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by janefarms2015: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:

Thanks my brother for all your assistances, dont give henceforth till stories verified
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by TOMTOM15(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:

who knows if he/she is also a scammer
hmmm
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Teague4league(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss:

who knows if he/she is also a scammer
Do d help if u can, many legit people haven't been lucky to get help either .
Leave Nemesis and karma to catch up with those fakes
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Atk1nson(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
it is well. Amazing how people are asking finalboss for cash, you be real philanthropist. I suggest u loan them instead and use the principal when repaid to help others. I don't see why able bodied men n women should find it so easy begging for cash. Bring a good idea and let's invest in it. Finalboss, this is my 2cents.

If you know you have a good small business idea (technically, economically n financially viable) send me a mail at rakintade@gmail.com, and if I am convinced, we can talk partnership.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by gigdfhjjhvc: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thread
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Out by Welcomme: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigerians and our dependant/begging syndrome. Can u imagine how everyone is shamelessly begging finalboss..Nigerians love to abuse privilege.. I have my problem too but that doesn't mean I will start begging people online as if he doesn't have his too. Finalboss u are the real boss.
Note..I am not talking about the person that cretaed this thread but those that storm her thread to start showing their begging skills.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride And Groom’s Mother Exchange Slaps Over Food On Wedding Day / It's Normal Now / Why Do People Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.