Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Facts About Buhari's Health Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Buhari's Health Condition (514 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition / Zahra Buhari' Post Concerning Her Father's Health Condition(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Buhari's Health Condition by solidifi: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Emerging revelation has it that the northerners are buying time because PMB is undergoing a heart transplant.
They have been able to get a heart of a 35-40 year man to be transplanted to Buhari so that he can continue to rule, so that power
will not move away from the north.

But I have solutions to Buhari's health recovery.
1) Buhari should be taken away from London to daura. He has a better health condition when he is with cattle.
Think of it, ever since Buhari was in daura before 2015, did he travel to anywhere for medical treatment?

2) Alternative relocation is saudi arabia or any islamic state, where he will be hearing allah alkbar very early in the morning around 0500 am.

3) Buhari is not used to London atmosphere because his religion hypocritically forbids western education, health and technology

4) Going back to Aso rock will mean fast burial.

My question is, WHY Buhari not fallen sick all this while, only for him to come and use our money and spend it anyhow in London without
any gain?

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Preaches Peace. / I Will Be Contesting To Be The Arrogant Nigerian President Soon__ GOV. FAYOSE / See What Imo State Deputy Governor Prince Madumere Was Spotted Doing On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.