Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon (3769 Views)

How Do I Unhide Private Space In Gionee M7? / How To Detect A Fake Memory Card (sdcard) In 2018 / New Tecno Camon CX Update Now Allows You To Move Apps To External Sdcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon by stephano008: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Phone Engineers in the house,please help me out. I have 32GB Mcard in my phone, but I cant move apps to it. The Apps are stored in Phone memory thereby slowing the phone. How do I transfer them to my SD card
Re: How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon by Mikeshiangala(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
are u reffering to apps that came wirh the phone or apps u installed yourself.
Re: How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon by stephano008: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
are u reffering to apps that came wirh the phone or apps u installed yourself.

Apps I installed myself.

They are looking stored in the phone hence making my phone to hang
Re: How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon by leokinguch(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Install app2sd from google store and try using it, it may work for u
stephano008:
Phone Engineers in the house,please help me out. I have 32GB Mcard in my phone, but I cant move apps to it. The Apps are stored in Phone memory thereby slowing the phone. How do I transfer them to my SD card
Re: How Do I Move My Apps To Sdcard In Gionee M5 Marathon by stephano008: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
leokinguch:
Install app2sd from google store and try using it, it may work for u

Is asking for root permission. And am scare of rooting the phone

(1) (Reply)

Bob Risky Develops Breast In New Snapchat Photo / This phone can charge from 0% to 100% in just 8 minutes / Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.